Abel to Yzerman

Live Stream- Building The Rink At The Big House

Just wondering, how many of the '19' are going to the Winter Classic or Alumni games?

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

Zqto's avatar

I wish I could!
It’s gonna be amazing, for sure
Hope they show the alumni games online somewhere

Im getting a vacation on february, and maaaaaaaaybe I’ll go visit my cousin on Montreal. If I go there, I plan on making a stop at Detroit and watch a game

Unfortunetly, there’s only 1 game at the Joe on feb, 3rd, against canucks, I think, so not sure it will all work out. We’ll see

Posted by Zqto on 12/16/13 at 12:50 PM ET

perfection's avatar

god i wish… simply can’t afford the tix. I know I shouldn’t have been, but I was kind of surprised at how expensive the alumni “game” is. I mean, it’s not even a real game. But with all those legends in one spot, it makes sense.

I AM excited to be coming up from Chicago to go to the Griffs/Marlies game at Comerica because not only could I afford tix, but I could actually afford great seats! So at least that’s something….

Posted by perfection from LaLaLand on 12/16/13 at 02:30 PM ET

Winter Classic. Way up high! If they bring back the glowing puck I think I might be able to see it

Posted by SlimChance on 12/16/13 at 02:42 PM ET

hockeychic's avatar

I wish.  Not in the cards for me.  However, I am traveling to Dallas to see the Wings play the Stars on January 4th.

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 12/16/13 at 03:17 PM ET

WingsFanInBeanLand's avatar

The way this team has been performing as of late. I’m glad I’m not going.

Posted by WingsFanInBeanLand from Where the GM likes his team. on 12/16/13 at 04:10 PM ET

drimo's avatar

I had tickets for 2012. When the lockout happened, I got a refund and decided not to get them again for 2013.  Glad I have kept the $700.

Posted by drimo from Cincinnati, OH on 12/16/13 at 05:07 PM ET

Tuba Guy's avatar

I’ll be at the big house.  Bought them through the Leafs so I may be sitting in a sea of blue, white and years.  I’m hoping I can party with Rob Ford while I’m at it.

Posted by Tuba Guy from Royal Oak, MI on 12/20/13 at 01:56 PM ET