Abel to Yzerman

Live Blog Time - Wings/Bolts

It hurts, it is frustrating and our holiday season is getting ruined by the play of the Wings.

Yep, I watched 24/7 at 10 on 12/14 and my highlight was Bert nursing a Corona.  He may have had a few after last night's game!

Get to the net boys.  You are not good enough to play on the outside, then make the great pass and perfect shot to beat the goalie.

Jam it, ram it, just start playing with some hate.  The Bolts don't like you, they think you are soft and play a perimeter game.

Prove them wrong, or at least show us some grit.

Bitches, it's a live blog!

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous        < 1 2 3 >       Next »

dougie's avatar

Whaaaat???

Posted by dougie on 12/15/13 at 06:05 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Bullshit again. Zebra suckage.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/15/13 at 06:05 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Maybe we will hear what got said on 24/7 next week.

Posted by dougie on 12/15/13 at 06:06 PM ET

sjketcheson's avatar

What the F is going on

Posted by sjketcheson from the floor of the Hasek on 12/15/13 at 06:07 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Whew!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/15/13 at 06:08 PM ET

Bent's avatar

My wife is a leafs fan, sitting here and watching this game with me, and mentioned, without me saying anything, that wings games usually have the worst reffing she has ever seen.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 12/15/13 at 06:09 PM ET

dougie's avatar

My wife is a leafs fan,

That could be an “interesting” Mid-Winter Classic in your living room

Posted by dougie on 12/15/13 at 06:11 PM ET

Bent's avatar

That could be an “interesting” Mid-Winter Classic in your living room

Since I have known her, the wings and leafs haven’t played much.  I have been dreading the move to the east in a way, since they will play more.  Someone is always going to be pissed off after the games.

I hope it’s her.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 12/15/13 at 06:14 PM ET

dougie's avatar

I hope it’s her.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 12/15/13 at 06:14 PM ET

I hate to break it to you, but that is a lose/lose scenario for you, anyway you slice it wink

Posted by dougie on 12/15/13 at 06:15 PM ET

Bent's avatar

So tackling Datsyuk on a scoring chance isn’t a penalty anymore?

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 12/15/13 at 06:17 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Dangle hauled down. No call.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/15/13 at 06:18 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Hah I know.  It will be rough.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 12/15/13 at 06:18 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

mule oot???!

sick

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/13 at 06:27 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Great.  Franzen out.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 12/15/13 at 06:27 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Mule was really starting to play better than he has in a long time. Hope it’s not serious.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/15/13 at 06:29 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

really difficult to tell from the replay what happened to mule.

hit in the face but all the facial parts seem to be working fine from the bench when he was “speaking” to the ref ...

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/13 at 06:32 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

“last minute to play ... in this period”

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/13 at 06:33 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Datsyuk looks a little better tonight.  Still not 100%.

Also like what I’ve seen from Jurco so far.

Hope we ramp up the intensity in the third and make them crack.  LGRW!

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 12/15/13 at 06:41 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

“... you got to mange expectations.”

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/13 at 06:42 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Also like what I’ve seen from Jurco so far.

Hope we ramp up the intensity in the third and make them crack.  LGRW!

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 12/15/13 at 06:41 PM ET

I liked him Wednesday night in GR as well.  And Pulkinenenne?  holy crap…that kids a baller.  THey really need to call him up now and let him play

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 12/15/13 at 06:45 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

This lighting above the concourse makes all these guys look undead. FrankenOzzie.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/15/13 at 06:50 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Our future is bright, even if out present looks a little gloomy.

Which reminds me, I need to try to find some live GR feeds at some point soon.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 12/15/13 at 06:51 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

snake bit

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/13 at 06:57 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Goondas seems to be in the middle of every post whistle scrum. Somebody needs to teach him some manners.

Posted by dougie on 12/15/13 at 06:57 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Figures.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 12/15/13 at 06:58 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Ffffffuch.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 12/15/13 at 06:58 PM ET

sjketcheson's avatar

FFS! Gotta bury those wraparounds!

Posted by sjketcheson from the floor of the Hasek on 12/15/13 at 07:00 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

How does that puck stay out? Man oh man! Bitten by a million snakes. Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/15/13 at 07:01 PM ET

sjketcheson's avatar

All of the Wings’ good chances have been deflected or blocked, hardly a clean shot at all

Posted by sjketcheson from the floor of the Hasek on 12/15/13 at 07:04 PM ET

I haven’t been watching this game, but I just checked in for a second…right when the Bolts scored. Then the Wings went back the other way and came SOOOO close.

My mom didn’t see 24/7 last night, so she was just seeing pretty much the same exact thing that is happening now happen in that episode. It’s insane. I feel like this season is becoming a time warp of suck.

Posted by CrimsonPhoenix on 12/15/13 at 07:04 PM ET

Alan's avatar

I, for one, am sick of these monkey fighting snakes on this monday to friday plane. Someone needs to break a window.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 12/15/13 at 07:04 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Well, I can see where this game is going.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 12/15/13 at 07:09 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

............

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/13 at 07:09 PM ET

Alan's avatar

...

This is not good.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 12/15/13 at 07:10 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

the next 3 ....

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/13 at 07:10 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Well, the next three goals are huge! Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/15/13 at 07:10 PM ET

ThreeWingCircus's avatar

Wings still up 2-1?

Posted by ThreeWingCircus from European tour on 12/15/13 at 07:12 PM ET

dougie's avatar

I would be watching the Duck Dynasty marathon, except I don’t want to miss any Belle Tire commercials.

Posted by dougie on 12/15/13 at 07:13 PM ET

ThreeWingCircus's avatar

Oh never mind it’s tied now…

Posted by ThreeWingCircus from European tour on 12/15/13 at 07:14 PM ET