Abel to Yzerman

Kill All Poultry, Except For Ryan. We’ll Take Him In Detroit

I don’t have much time and even less connectivity.  Paul’s posting this for me, because he’s the damn emperor.

Somebody’s hurt and when I posted this, we had no idea who it was.  Gustav’s been called up for a “player to be named” and that means Uncle Mike and Tick Tock are hiding something. I’ve got sour news for you Jack. You don’t keep a Cleary lower-body injury secret.

You keep a Datsyuk or Zetterberg injury secret.

I hope I’m wrong. In the meantime?

Ready. Set. Vomit.

It’s a Live Blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous       ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›      Next »

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Wings general manager Ken Holland said Datsyuk has a nagging upper-body injury and is day-to-day.
Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Looking for a “D” man on 02/15/13 at 07:48 PM ET

Sounds suspicously like a whip lash injury from that blind side hit the other night.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 02/15/13 at 07:50 PM ET

Joakim Cash with nearly a beaut.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 02/15/13 at 07:52 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

the Griffins unit - - looks good

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/15/13 at 07:52 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Think if we all chip in we can buy a power play goal?

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 07:52 PM ET

redxblack's avatar

Fuch this power play. When the Wings are a man up, the opponents get a solid opportunity to score - EVERY GAME!

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 02/15/13 at 07:53 PM ET

Joe Z.'s avatar

I like the 2nd PP unit

Posted by Joe Z. from Austria on 02/15/13 at 07:53 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Think if we all chip in we can buy a power play goal?

I’d think we’d have a better chance at it than the Wings do.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/15/13 at 07:54 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

I wish I had a dollar for every time Paul Woods has said, “(Insert Red Wing player name) almost did get a goal.”

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 07:54 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from Warm and sunny SoCal on 02/15/13 at 07:50 PM ET

No doubt aboot it.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/15/13 at 07:54 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 07:54 PM ET

You’d be a 1%‘er

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 02/15/13 at 07:55 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 02/15/13 at 07:17 PM ET

Good times.

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 02/15/13 at 07:55 PM ET

That third line is so much damn fun to watch.  Husselling husselling husselling…

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 02/15/13 at 07:56 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Did somebody say Bing?

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/15/13 at 07:56 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Sounded like Brooner got a lil outside post there?

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/15/13 at 07:56 PM ET

redxblack's avatar

needlenose ned - ned the head.

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 02/15/13 at 07:57 PM ET

redxblack's avatar

I think my screen is a full minute lagged based on Brunner’s bing/ping/goalpost thing.

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 02/15/13 at 07:58 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Afternoon all.  Been working in the yard and just remembered there was a game.

Dare I ask…..how they looking?

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, with 3 fingers of rum & a cigar.. on 02/15/13 at 07:58 PM ET

Kindl’s got a better set of wheels this year.  I like it.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 02/15/13 at 07:58 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Come on miller and emmerton..one of you decide who’s shooting

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/15/13 at 07:58 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

nICE hANDS mILLER.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/15/13 at 07:58 PM ET

Miller!!!??!?!??!?  Shoot it.

monkey's avatar

NED?

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 02/15/13 at 07:58 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/15/13 at 07:56 PM ET

Ned Ryerson. I did the whistling belly button trick at the high school talent show.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 02/15/13 at 07:58 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Posted by Rumbear

WE got ‘em right where we want ‘em.

Posted by dougie on 02/15/13 at 07:59 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Dare I ask…..how they looking?

Posted by Rumbear from the Top O the Hasek, shooting skeets…. on 02/15/13 at 07:58 PM ET

Well it’s 0-0….that’s something.  Not too bad…missing Pav is hurting

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/15/13 at 07:59 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

There’s that sarcasm font again…

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 07:59 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

We are looking like a team with no Dangle, Rummie.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/15/13 at 07:59 PM ET

redxblack's avatar

Yeah. I’m too lagged to live blog. I’ll read it tomorrow. Later bitches.

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 02/15/13 at 07:59 PM ET

Someone called Lashoff, “Brad Stuart, Jr.”  I like it.  I really really like it.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 02/15/13 at 08:00 PM ET

monkey's avatar

What happened to Datsyuk?  Leg got caught in a combine?

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 02/15/13 at 08:01 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Bing!

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 02/15/13 at 08:01 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Did Q block that or did Perry hit him with it?

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/15/13 at 08:01 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Atrocious PP again.. Great.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/15/13 at 08:02 PM ET

dougie's avatar

What happened to Datsyuk?  Leg got caught in a combine?

Hit a patch of ice.

Posted by dougie on 02/15/13 at 08:02 PM ET

Cogs in the box.  Whiskey dicked PP coming up.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 02/15/13 at 08:02 PM ET

monkey's avatar

He needs to learn how to crush people.

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 02/15/13 at 08:03 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/15/13 at 08:03 PM ET

monkey's avatar

What happened to Datsyuk?  Leg got caught in a combine?

Hit a patch of ice.

Farm implements and icy roads don’t mix.

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 02/15/13 at 08:03 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

What happened to Datsyuk?  Leg got caught in a combine?

Hit a patch of ice.

<snort>

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, with 3 fingers of rum & a cigar.. on 02/15/13 at 08:03 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

The anemic, deficient,  lackluster, hapless, and helpless, PP.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!