Abel to Yzerman

Kill All Poultry, Except For Ryan. We’ll Take Him In Detroit

I don’t have much time and even less connectivity.  Paul’s posting this for me, because he’s the damn emperor.

Somebody’s hurt and when I posted this, we had no idea who it was.  Gustav’s been called up for a “player to be named” and that means Uncle Mike and Tick Tock are hiding something. I’ve got sour news for you Jack. You don’t keep a Cleary lower-body injury secret.

You keep a Datsyuk or Zetterberg injury secret.

I hope I’m wrong. In the meantime?

Ready. Set. Vomit.

It’s a Live Blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

hockeychic's avatar

RSV - please not Dats or Zett, please, please, please.

LGRW!!

Will be catching up later via DVR so you all have fun now.

Time for some duck hunting!

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 02/15/13 at 06:02 PM ET

Ahoy, Sailor.  Fair winds, Sir.

Ryan AND Baldy Flatscalp (Getzlaf) as well because every time I watch the Schmucks play the Farts, Chumpo tucks tail like the yellow-backed SOB that he is whenever Baldy is on the ice.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 02/15/13 at 06:04 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

There is no reason on God’s Green Earth, or Virginia, that we should not be able to finish ahead of all of these teams and be in the playoffs.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 02/15/13 at 06:08 PM ET

ChowYunCat's avatar

Posted by ChowYunCat on 02/15/13 at 06:10 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Thanks, Chief!

This game scared the bejeezus out of me.  The Wings’ home record against the Quacks is too damned good and the Quacks’ new young goaltender is too damned good.  And we don’t know yet who is hurt.

So this is a game the Wings probably should lose, which hopefully means they will win!

I’ll be listening on radio so I’ll check in, but if the radio is too far behind the TV, I may not be in the LB much except maybe between periods.

LET’S GO RED WINGS !!!!!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 06:14 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Should be “This game “scares”...”

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 06:15 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

I got nothin’ other than we are 3-0-1 in last 4. Let’s make it 4-0-1.

Nyquil puts em to sleep early and gets 1. Dats crams something down Ferry’s throat.

GAME ON!

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 02/15/13 at 06:20 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

And today is another day I’m glad I didn’t decide to quit drinking.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/15/13 at 06:21 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Who’s ready to get drunk?  Voox, make it a highball please.

LGRW!

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/15/13 at 06:22 PM ET

Redbreast 15 or Jameson’s Gold.  Neat.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 02/15/13 at 06:24 PM ET

ChowYunCat's avatar

Baldy Flatscalp

Big McLargeHuge?

Posted by ChowYunCat on 02/15/13 at 06:25 PM ET

Big McLargeHuge?

Posted by ChowYunCat on 02/15/13 at 06:25 PM ET

{Loves me some “Whose Line…”}

You know him?  lol

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 02/15/13 at 06:29 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Pour. Drink. Repeat.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/15/13 at 06:33 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

i have a good guess who is out tonight, but i is gonna keep this whore mouth shut.

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/15/13 at 06:40 PM ET

FranzensMouthguard's avatar

Big McLargeHuge

Blast HardCheese

Posted by FranzensMouthguard from Chicago, IL on 02/15/13 at 06:41 PM ET

FranzensMouthguard's avatar

Smoke ManMuscle

Posted by FranzensMouthguard from Chicago, IL on 02/15/13 at 06:44 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Should be “This game “scares”...”

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 06:15 PM ET

Ducks also nasty which could mean more injuries.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 02/15/13 at 06:45 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Hola bitches,

No GDT Sunday, I’ll be out of town with the Mrs.

LGRW

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/15/13 at 06:49 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Ducks also nasty which could mean more injuries.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/15/13 at 06:45 PM ET

Sigh.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 06:49 PM ET

No GDT Sunday, I’ll be out of town with the Mrs.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Looking for a “D” man on 02/15/13 at 06:49 PM ET

Noooooooooo….

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 02/15/13 at 06:50 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

MST3K is da shiznit

Especially this bit

Oh..and the episode this one came from “The Final Sacrifice” was absobygodlutely funny

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/15/13 at 06:51 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

No GDT Sunday, I’ll be out of town with the Mrs.

LGRW

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Looking for a “D” man on 02/15/13 at 06:49 PM ET

I’m sorry what?  You’re putting us off for the Mrs?

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/15/13 at 06:52 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

No GDT Sunday, I’ll be out of town with the Mrs.

LGRW

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Looking for a “D” man on 02/15/13 at 06:49 PM ET

We’ll miss you, Okie.  Hope you’ll be doing something fun!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 06:53 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

And as a refressher

Still not active..but should be a few minutes before game time

Yes…I finally discovered what that <a> thing was

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/15/13 at 06:53 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Got the projector hooked up for this one.  Rockin a roughly 70” screen.

Hope my feed has decent enough resolution to be able to tell who is who smile

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/15/13 at 06:56 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Good evening, bitches.  Crack out the Old Pappy Von Winkle, it’s gonna be a scorcha.

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 02/15/13 at 06:58 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 06:53 PM ET

Oh yes, off to Dallas for the weekend for fun - - no kiddos

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/15/13 at 06:59 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Is there another “mystery injury” ....  confirmed or just one of the same ones?

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 02/15/13 at 07:00 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Rumored that it’s Pasha. I have no source of course. But that’s what I read somewhere.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/15/13 at 07:02 PM ET

Did I tell ya?  Stephen Walkom’s officiating tonight?

Double the liquor.  Triple the liquor because that puke’s gonna favor the Schmucks all night.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 02/15/13 at 07:02 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

And Sauce just confirmed with an interview that it is Pavel that is out.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/15/13 at 07:05 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Also, those looking for a DET feed. vipbox.tv works..

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/15/13 at 07:06 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

Um George just posted on his FB that Datsyuk is out…

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 02/15/13 at 07:07 PM ET

And Sauce just confirmed with an interview that it is Pavel that is out.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/15/13 at 07:05 PM ET

And I just shat brix…

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 02/15/13 at 07:07 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Oh hockey gods, not Pav!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 07:07 PM ET

dougie's avatar

I passed on a home cooked meal, because I am going to need every ,last bit of this buzz tonight.

Jameson, straight outta the bottle, that makes it “neat”, I suppose.

Posted by dougie on 02/15/13 at 07:10 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

I really, really need to go get some Jameson.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 07:11 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

And Sauce just confirmed with an interview that it is Pavel that is out.
Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/15/13 at 07:05 PM ET
And I just shat brix…
Posted by SYF from yet another half-ass season by Proskauer Rose LLP on 02/15/13 at 07:07 PM ET

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 02/15/13 at 07:12 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Boy.. Murph is pissed at Matt Cooke. Ultimo Douche right there.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/15/13 at 07:12 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/15/13 at 06:53 PM ET

Thanks for the feed, Jeff.  I’m going to try it.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 07:13 PM ET