Abel to Yzerman

It’s A Perfect Human Kind Of Day

Paul here in for IwoCPO who told me he probably would not have internet access until Monday.

The Wings face the Sharks today, who are in the midst of a nine game road trip, (they are 1-2-1 so far) and won’t be back home until February 28th.

We do know San Jose has had Detroit’s number lately and the Wings sure want to get that fixed before the playofffs start.

I look for a high scoring game and have a gut feeling Detroit comes out on top.

Detroit will depend on Lidstrom today for their 23 (2+3=5 or TPH) consecutive home win.

It’s a Live Blog, bit****.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous        < 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›      Next »

SolidTG7's avatar

Ken Daniels sounds awful.

Posted by SolidTG7 on 02/19/12 at 03:39 PM ET

WingsFanInBeanLand's avatar

Wings feed from NBC just started.

Posted by WingsFanInBeanLand from where free agents no longer dare. on 02/19/12 at 03:40 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

So nice to have Ken doing the call instead of the usual morons.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 02/19/12 at 03:40 PM ET

Trish's avatar

LGRW Aloha Bitches

Darren Pang with Ken D ?  Isn’t that blasphemy ?

Posted by Trish from Tampa/Clearwater FL on 02/19/12 at 03:40 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Ken fighting a sore throat?  he sounds awful

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/19/12 at 03:40 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

HI All!  Thanks Paul!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 02/19/12 at 03:40 PM ET

Ah, broadcast just went over to the Wings.  I’m a fan for a day. Crush those Sharks!

Posted by toolazytologin on 02/19/12 at 03:40 PM ET

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/35216/1/nhlonnbc-:-san-jose-sharks-vsdetroit-red-wings-live-stream-online.html]Here we are.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/19/12 at 03:40 PM ET

Yzersyuk's avatar

Ken sounds like someone shot him in the lung.

Posted by Yzersyuk on 02/19/12 at 03:41 PM ET

MarkK's avatar

Well, no LB for me since I’m getting the Pitt/Buff game, despite the map posted on the main page showing me getting the only game anyone cares about. Have to use my laptop to stream the game. Keep it real in here bitches.

Posted by MarkK from Maryland on 02/19/12 at 03:41 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Aaaahh.Get some whiskey and honey for your throat Ken.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 02/19/12 at 03:42 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

the NBC “star cam” following Jumbo Joe - - haha

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/19/12 at 03:42 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

Ken fighting a sore throat?  he sounds awful

Sounds like it. little phlegm or something. Still better than the other idiots.

Nice hit Stu

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 02/19/12 at 03:42 PM ET

WingsFanInBeanLand's avatar

Missing Mick.  I just hope Panger does it the white way.

Posted by WingsFanInBeanLand from where free agents no longer dare. on 02/19/12 at 03:42 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

hey gang

i feel a “W” in the winds

1 for TPH

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 02/19/12 at 03:42 PM ET

Kind of have to remember that this is a national TV broadcast so Ken is being told to keep his bias down.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/19/12 at 03:42 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

How many games in a row for Kindl here? I’d have expected #22 to get in this game.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 02/19/12 at 03:43 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

I’m also getting Pitt/Buff, even though my channel guide said Wings!  And I can’t seem to find the Wings feed on the nbcsports site!  Grrrrrrrrrrr…..

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/19/12 at 03:43 PM ET

SoDakWIngNut's avatar

Greetings from South Dakota! LGRW!!

Posted by SoDakWIngNut from Rapid City, SD on 02/19/12 at 03:43 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Yak needs to step up his game.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/19/12 at 03:43 PM ET

WingsFanInBeanLand's avatar

the NBC “Cheap shot, diving pussy cam” following Jumbo Joe

Fixt

Posted by WingsFanInBeanLand from where free agents no longer dare. on 02/19/12 at 03:44 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

And I can’t seem to find the Wings feed on the nbcsports site!

If you bring up any video, mouse over it and there’s an “other games” button in the upper left.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 02/19/12 at 03:44 PM ET

Alzy's avatar

oh thank god. I thought I was stuck with PIT/BUF as well, but my NBC Detroit station made the switch over at 12:40 like Yooper said.

LGRW

Posted by Alzy from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada on 02/19/12 at 03:44 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

Happy sitting next to Pang, must feel like a giant

Posted by Down River Dan on 02/19/12 at 03:44 PM ET

dougie's avatar

they should switch to the red wings game soon.

Yeah, they teased me with the “Switching some of our viewers to the Detroit feed”, but kept me with the Shittsburg game. At least the online feed hasn’t locked up yet

Posted by dougie on 02/19/12 at 03:44 PM ET

Who the fuch was that *#$%@& chum that left his feet for a hit????????/

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/19/12 at 03:45 PM ET

SolidTG7's avatar

Choppy start

Posted by SolidTG7 on 02/19/12 at 03:45 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Posted by MarkK from Maryland on 02/19/12 at 12:41 PM ET

Its streaming on the NBCsports site my friend.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/19/12 at 03:45 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Egad - Kronner

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/19/12 at 03:46 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 02/19/12 at 12:44 PM ET

Nate, thank you!  I was tearing my hair out.  Plus I had to download Silverlight because I have a Mac!  Geez.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/19/12 at 03:46 PM ET

WingsFanInBeanLand's avatar

Who the fuch was that *#$%@& chum that left his feet for a hit????????/

Kronwall?

Posted by WingsFanInBeanLand from where free agents no longer dare. on 02/19/12 at 03:46 PM ET

Nope.  I still have Pitt/Buff on my PC.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/19/12 at 03:47 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

3 line making havoc, again.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/19/12 at 03:47 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/19/12 at 03:47 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

almost magic ...

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 02/19/12 at 03:48 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Z!

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/19/12 at 03:48 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

Hank!!!!

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 02/19/12 at 03:48 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Magically Delicious - - great shift

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/19/12 at 03:48 PM ET

SolidTG7's avatar

Henrik “Backhand” Zetterberg with the goal.

Posted by SolidTG7 on 02/19/12 at 03:48 PM ET