Abel to Yzerman

If You Have Nothing To Do Tonight

I'm predicting a sweep.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

Markp706's avatar

Wasnt there a glowing puck in 97? I wonder if that is going to be shown too.

Posted by Markp706 from Dearborn on 04/06/20 at 03:51 PM ET

TreKronor's avatar

I wonder how many hot dogs Murph will put down during the pre-game discussion.

Posted by TreKronor on 04/06/20 at 06:00 PM ET

Steeb's avatar

Is the game on Facebook as well? Or on FSD? THX!

Posted by Steeb on 04/06/20 at 06:03 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

I’m predicting a sweep.

Nice one Paul. wink  Legion of Broom…....

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/20 at 09:43 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Clean sweep. LOL

Posted by bigfrog on 04/06/20 at 10:43 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

There have been so many (well-deserved) jokes about Murph that I had forgotten what a good defenseman he was. That was a fun game to watch last night.

Anyone know if more games are going to be broadcast?

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 04/07/20 at 11:13 AM ET

Paul's avatar

OTC, I believe they plan on showing the rest of the series but haven’t seen a schedule at this point.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/07/20 at 11:27 AM ET

Hippy Dave's avatar

Man I wish there was a way to watch it out here on the west coast!

Posted by Hippy Dave from Somewhere West of Detroit on 04/07/20 at 12:44 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Okay, Paul. I’m sure you know about it before any of us. It’s why we come here every day. Well, that and the fact that we can’t go anywhere else.  LOL

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 04/07/20 at 03:55 PM ET