Abel to Yzerman

I NOW Consider Buffalo an Elite Team

I am not a superstitious person. But I do know facts when I see them, and here is some science:

This is a trap game.  Buffalo sucks but plays hard every night, from what I read and hear. I don't watch them, of course, because I don't watch hockey unless the Wings are involved. But I hear they're rambunctious.

The BJs are one point back, Toronto is two back. Washington 5 back.  Toronto has no chance because they're Toronto. The Caps are imploding because of their captain. The BJs have a shot at the 1 wild card and we want the 1 wild card.  We do.

And the Wings haven't lost since I've come back.  I take full credit. I deserve that credit and demand you give it to me.

How should you give it to me?

Whore style.

It's a live blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous       ‹ First  < 6 7 8

RWBill's avatar

P1030801

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/04/14 at 09:09 PM ET

WingFanFormerlyInLA's avatar

*#$%@& a duck that was too close….but we got the deuce.

Posted by WingFanFormerlyInLA on 04/04/14 at 09:09 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Pure class. VanMassenhoven honorary #1 star.

Lets Go Redd Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/04/14 at 09:09 PM ET

calquake's avatar

if they play like they did in the 3rd Wednesday and the 1st tonight, they will beat the Habs. If they play like they did in the other periods both nights then the Habs will absolutely embarrass the Wings tomorrow.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/04/14 at 10:08 PM ET

Isn’t that what I said? smile

Posted by calquake on 04/04/14 at 09:10 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Whew! Another HUGE WIN! Two big fat juicy points. Hopefully lesson learned. Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/04/14 at 10:07 PM ET

Yes, and CBJ and WAS got none !

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/04/14 at 09:11 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Just. Keep. Winning.

LGRW!!!!!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 04/04/14 at 09:11 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

True test coming up. See what we’re made of kinda game.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/04/14 at 09:11 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Did they really just give first star to Van Massenhoven?

Show of class from the classiest organization in the game.

Posted by dougie on 04/04/14 at 10:09 PM ET

*#$%@&-A right, man.

Doesn’t matter how much you hate the Stripes, it’s a difficult, thankless job, and you’ve gotta recognize someone’s last game who’s been doing it for over 20 years.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 04/04/14 at 09:12 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Bitch or not, the Wings have points in 8 of the last 10 games.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/04/14 at 09:13 PM ET

Mandingo's avatar

Did they really just give first star to Van Massenhoven?

Show of class from the classiest organization in the game.

Posted by dougie on 04/04/14 at 10:09 PM ET

*#$%@&-A right, man.

Posted by RedMenace from Team Slovaskimo Fighting Snipers on 04/04/14 at 10:12 PM ET

Yep, great gesture by the voters.

Posted by Mandingo from The Garage on 04/04/14 at 09:13 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Nyquist will have the next goal…I hope I hope I hope !!!

A Red Wing will have the next goal…. I hope I hope I hope!!!

Posted by calquake on 04/04/14 at 09:59 PM ET

..I just tried to be more specific grin
Lets go Red Wings

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 04/04/14 at 09:14 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Isn’t that what I said?

I just said it with more passion…and anger…and…

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/04/14 at 09:14 PM ET

calquake's avatar

I just said it with more passion…and anger…and…

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/04/14 at 10:14 PM ET

Herpes?

Posted by calquake on 04/04/14 at 09:15 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

A win with fire trucks and Kari Russell.  Glad to get Pavs back   The mule was playing like a beer leaguer whose team was up 8-0 and was just shooting for the goalie crest.

Well the rest of our wild card foes helped us tonite. Until tomorrow 19

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 04/04/14 at 09:16 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Bitch or not, the Wings have points in 8 of the last 10 games.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 04/04/14 at 10:13 PM ET

Not bitch. Seems the Wings have found a way to win. (No jink)

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/04/14 at 09:18 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

That was never in doubt.

Serenity now !
screen-capture-22

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/04/14 at 09:19 PM ET

joedaiceman's avatar

Chief - Can I have another sir?

Posted by joedaiceman on 04/04/14 at 09:21 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Master Chief. Do not go anywhere for the next 19 games. We need you more than the country does mad

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 04/04/14 at 09:33 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

I can’t modify the “10 Game Moving Average” graph from home, but this is the first set of 10 games all season that the Wings have garnered more than .700 of possible points.  After last night they are 7-2-1 in their last 10, or .750.  All at the best possible time.

It’s only the best possible time because they couldn’t put together enough wins earlier in the season to nail down the playoffs or one of the guaranteed spots, but can’t cry over water spilled under the bridge now.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/05/14 at 07:49 AM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Holy mixed metaphors Batman!

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/05/14 at 08:52 AM ET

Sup, homies? Chief, knew you couldn’t stay away..good to see you back where you belong.

Posted by Gabriel from San Diego, CA on 04/04/14 at 08:14 PM ET

Holy fuch, it’s the Gabe.  Damn.  I go out to meet up with one Dr. Jameson and his bottomless IV drip and Gabe decides to show up.  FML.

Great having you back just in time for the Stress Train.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 04/05/14 at 11:55 AM ET

MsRedWingFan's avatar

speaking of DATSYUK ..This is an oldie but my fav of him http://youtu.be/p3SN8vUMpM4

Posted by MsRedWingFan from West Michigan hometown of Abdelkader on 04/05/14 at 12:27 PM ET

« Previous       ‹ First  < 6 7 8