Abel to Yzerman

I Have No Idea What Will Happen In The Leafs/Wngs Game Tonight

But I do know there will be a large contingent of Toronto fans at the game tonight.

I do know Dion Phaneuf will be caught out of position a few times and the Wings need to take advantage of that.  I also now he will try to run on of younger players, just to welcome them to the NHL.

I also know the #1 line of the Wings, Legwand, Franzen and Alfreddsson have to start scoring.

I cannot confirm on one of the walls in the Wings' dressing room a picture hangs of Jeff Blashill, just for inspiration.

I can also look into the not too distant future, someone will leave a comment, basically stating B. Smith looks good at forward, also, someone else will write no he doesn't.

On Jimmy Howard, the only thing I know is he needs to stop the puck, like at a .940 percentage.

The Leafs have shown a tendency to have serious lapses during games, the Wings need to jump on those opportunities.

End of story, score one more than Ontario's team.

It's a live blog bitches and I have a feeling it will be a lively one too.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous       ‹ First  < 7 8 9

Rumbear's avatar

Had to duck out….SNT came in from college….UCSD.  Family takes priority and I knew y’all had this.

Good win. FaNoof will recover…prolly already has….

G’nite.

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, hanging with Dan Cleary.... on 03/18/14 at 10:49 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Ruh Row…
UPDATE: Jonathan Ericsson has a broken middle finger. He’s evaluated by team doctors tonight and we’ll have an update at practice tomorrow. He’ll miss some time.

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, hanging with Dan Cleary.... on 03/18/14 at 11:00 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

RSV

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 03/19/14 at 12:01 AM ET

RWBill's avatar

Updated through Games of March 18.

The competition for the last 6 playoff spots has thinned to 8, from 11.  Getting 2 points in each of the games in hand is critical for Detroit.

POS 18 Mar 14

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 03/19/14 at 12:55 PM ET

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, enjoying a martini, or three….. on 03/18/14 at 11:00 PM ET

Damn…

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 03/19/14 at 01:18 PM ET

« Previous       ‹ First  < 7 8 9