Abel to Yzerman

How The Wild Card Race In The East Looks After The Games Tonight

Wings host Tampa tomorrow at 5pm ET and Washington is in Nashville at 8:00pm Sunday night.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

RWBill's avatar

The good cheer and euphoria quickly disappears with the dawn of a new day and another challenge to face, or challenges if you follow college basketball.  Stamkos sure can finish with Shanahan type authority !

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 03/30/14 at 11:30 AM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

Go Blue!

and,

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/30/14 at 12:47 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

I made sure not to touch it!

Posted by pgoody on 03/30/14 at 12:57 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

I did make the mistake of looking directly at it! Just like Indiana said not to…

Posted by pgoody on 03/30/14 at 12:58 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Nice pgoody.

The greatest trophy in any sport.  Funny watching Super Bowl and the guys lifting the Lombardi Trophy over their heads, looks almost comical when compared to the Stanley Cup.

I was lucky enough to live across from a bar when the Wings won in 97, first stop was that bar.  I joined them at the party, Murph told me to pick it up and lift it over my head, which I did.

Too bad the pic is on a floppy now so I have been hunting for someone with a floppy drive to extract the picture.

No kidding RWB, stress starts in about 4 hours.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/30/14 at 01:03 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Posted by pgoody on 03/30/14 at 12:58 PM ET

Me likey! Very nice.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 03/30/14 at 01:04 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Sweet pgoody, thanks for sharing!
I especially like the glasses and the smile is priceless!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 03/30/14 at 01:36 PM ET

Posted by pgoody on 03/30/14 at 12:58 PM ET

Very cool.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 03/31/14 at 02:16 PM ET