Abel to Yzerman

Home Is Where The Laughter Is: C’mon In Shane

First, Terry Foster is sad because the Pistons are drawing Dive-like numbers at the Palace.  Me? I couldn’t be happier that (a) Foster isn’t writing about the Wings because he’s garbage and (2) that Detroit sports fans are ignoring that sport and that team. It’s a win-win-win.

Secondly, Shane Doan visits the Joe tonite and watching him get beaten is just plain fun for the while fam damily.

As Okie pointed out this morning, Hockeytown’s Favorite Carrier is back where baby Jesus needs us most and that’s just nifty.  It’s almost 8:30pm as I post this and I think that means a 0430 start time for me. I may oversleep it again and that’s just fine because missing the last game may have been the greatest thing in the history of my life (Rocky II).

It’s a Live Blog bitches. Enjoy it.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous       ‹ First  < 6 7 8

Zetterberg pulls a Pers Nielson and JIMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wings win, 3-2 (SO).

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 01/13/12 at 12:11 AM ET

Chris in A^2's avatar

Jimmy x 100

Posted by Chris in A^2 from Nyquist Puck Control on 01/13/12 at 12:11 AM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! 100 For Jimmah!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 01/13/12 at 12:12 AM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Night all!

See you at the next Go Round!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, with 3 fingers of rum & a cigar.. on 01/13/12 at 12:13 AM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

WOW- Awesome, Pavels score-awesome, Jimmy’s save-awesome, Zetterberg score-awesome! I Hart Zetterberg-nice move.
Lots of Records tonight.
Jimmy 100 Wins
Babcock 400 Wins

WINGS Rock!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 01/13/12 at 12:13 AM ET

100 For Jimmah!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 01/12/12 at 10:12 PM ET

And #400 for Uncle Mike, too.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 01/13/12 at 12:13 AM ET

dougie's avatar

Proud of Jimmah, so I removed all pencils.

Posted by dougie on 01/13/12 at 12:13 AM ET

Yzersyuk's avatar

Hank with a beaut. Good things

Posted by Yzersyuk on 01/13/12 at 12:13 AM ET

jimathor's avatar

Vrbata’s having a hell’ve a season. If the yotes move, i’d be beyond happy if we picked him up, that’s 3mill I would gladly give up.

Meanwhile, Jimmah 100 (and hopefully not a sore knee) and some Eurotwins shootout beautification.

It all works out in the end.

I’m going to get the pencils out and make my papa proud.

Posted by jimathor from The land of Sir Humblepatch of Bumblehound on 01/13/12 at 12:14 AM ET

calquake's avatar

Proud of Jimmah, so I removed all pencils.

Posted by dougie on 01/12/12 at 10:13 PM ET

Hope you don’t get lead poisoning…. and a good night to you all.  Don’t forget to tip the wait staff.

Posted by calquake on 01/13/12 at 12:15 AM ET

RWBill's avatar

Way to go, really really needed those 2 points after the road trip.

Later, bitches

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 01/13/12 at 12:15 AM ET

Youtube user, weallbleedredd, posted Dangles’ laser pass.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 01/13/12 at 12:18 AM ET

RWBill's avatar

Proud of Jimmah, so I removed all pencils.

Posted by dougie on 01/12/12 at 10:13 PM ET

Now can I smell?

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 01/13/12 at 12:21 AM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Later. Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 01/13/12 at 12:22 AM ET

Pencil Up The Butt.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 01/13/12 at 12:25 AM ET

SolidTG7's avatar

Thought Mursak looked good out there, I’d like to see Conner, Helm and him on a line at some point to see what they could do.

Not sure that’s even possible with the minors and whatnot but that would be a line with serious speed.

Posted by SolidTG7 on 01/13/12 at 12:26 AM ET

jimathor's avatar

Goodnight one and all, if anyone needs me, i’ll be trying to unpick the locks one the stationary cupboard.

Posted by jimathor from The land of Sir Humblepatch of Bumblehound on 01/13/12 at 12:27 AM ET

RWBill's avatar

I thought The 19 had come up with everything already. Now to the point, sharpen the wits, erase all doubts.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 01/13/12 at 12:28 AM ET

Zata’s goal is the Kent Nilsson goal - not “Pers Nielsen.”

My bad.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 01/13/12 at 12:41 AM ET

And Wings fan, paustn31634, has posted the WHOLE [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8A2353YdeE]shootout[/url.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 01/13/12 at 12:44 AM ET

42jeff's avatar

Evening bitches…off work now.

Where’s the pencil sharpener?

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 01/13/12 at 01:40 AM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

My intertubes still on the shitter.  Hank makes joy!  See you bitches Saturday.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 01/13/12 at 01:43 AM ET