Abel to Yzerman

Harlequins Are Hovering Nearby

I would say that might be the most appropriate Live Blog title we've had in years.  Figure out the tune and you'll understand why...unfortunately.

Five games left.  Wings need to win at least 3. That's just science.

I've been on the golf course all day and I've had a policy here for years that I won't post while...under the weather.

So we're keeping this short.  And this Live Blog is loose like a lady who lingers...whore style.

LGRW bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

hockeychic's avatar

LGRW!!!! Just win, that’s all!

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 04/20/13 at 09:13 PM ET

hockeychic's avatar

Very much helplessly hoping!

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 04/20/13 at 09:13 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Playoff hockey in April.  Always horrible.  Lose an go home.

Game in hand over CBJ and Dallas who both lost their last games.  Win this and gain the upper hand with 4 games left.  Lose?  It’s Hell to depend on the incompetence of others for your own success.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 04/20/13 at 09:14 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Thanks HC, a great tip while you dughter is out!

CSNY.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 04/20/13 at 09:15 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Ugh, missing letters.  Thanks iPad fake keyboard.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 04/20/13 at 09:16 PM ET

monkey's avatar

It’s Hell to depend on the incompetence of others for your own success.

You speak from experience?

Posted by monkey from Finland on 04/20/13 at 09:16 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Jeez, if I never posted when I was “under the weather”.. I wouldn’t post much. I am under the weather often.

Just get in, boys.

Posted by dougie on 04/20/13 at 09:17 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

And this Live Blog is loose like a lady who lingers…whore style.

LGRW bitches.

Helplessly Hoping. I’m am still all in. Whore-style.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/20/13 at 09:17 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Just get in, boys.

That’s what she said.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 04/20/13 at 09:19 PM ET

monkey's avatar

I’ve been on the golf course all day and I’ve had a policy here for years that I won’t post while…under the weather.

A raise of my glass of rum to your medical condition, my good sir.  To you and yours.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 04/20/13 at 09:21 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

A hearty karmahn ghia to you all.  Another Chamber of Commerce day here in Sandy Eggo. Birds are buzzing, bees are chirping, Opening Day for the local yacht clubs….. means the rum is, uh, bountiful. Nary a harlequin amongst them….

Golf course?  Under the weather? If you were out today you are one sunburned SOB…..toss in a few adult beverages “for strength!” and that will certainly scramble your keyboard.

It’s Hell to depend on the incompetence of others for your own success.

Is that a lawyer joke?  Hmmmm…..

Let’s %!$@%!* GO Red Wings !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the pre-season shuffle.... on 04/20/13 at 09:34 PM ET

monkey's avatar

means the rum is, uh, bountiful.

Rum for everyone!

Posted by monkey from Finland on 04/20/13 at 09:37 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Rum for everyone!

Posted by monkey from Fear and Loathing on 04/20/13 at 09:37 PM ET

I found a bottle of Cptain Morgan Parrot Bay Pineapple rum left in my fridge after a holiday party. Does that count?

Posted by dougie on 04/20/13 at 09:41 PM ET

Rum for everyone!

I think I’ll work with a little rye whiskey to get myself appropriately “under the weather” to watch this game.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 04/20/13 at 09:43 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Does that count?

Of course, pull the cork!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the pre-season shuffle.... on 04/20/13 at 09:44 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Of course, pull the cork!

Nah, I smelled that shit. nasty. Imma give it to Goodwill, and stick with Jameson.

Posted by dougie on 04/20/13 at 09:46 PM ET

YYZerman's avatar

Let’s Go Red Wings

Posted by YYZerman from Detroit, Michigan on 04/20/13 at 09:46 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

stick with Jameson.

Jameson’s for everyone!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the pre-season shuffle.... on 04/20/13 at 09:48 PM ET

dougie's avatar

NEXT Saturday night is gonna throw the Hasek off the tracks. Can you imagine how stressed out we are gonna be?

Posted by dougie on 04/20/13 at 09:49 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Stress for everyone!

Posted by dougie on 04/20/13 at 09:50 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Night of the Living Dead

Posted by monkey from Finland on 04/20/13 at 09:51 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Only if we win before that dougie, otherwise… I don’t even want to think aboot it.  And, oh yeah… Bonjour Bitches.

Posted by calquake on 04/20/13 at 09:52 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Can you imagine how stressed out we are gonna be?

I suspect several of the 19, the few, the proud, will be drinking. Then again….

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the pre-season shuffle.... on 04/20/13 at 09:52 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Hola 19 . Pass the Lamunay Rummy. I haven’t had any of that stuff since my Navy days when I would pour half the fifth in a huge stem glass with some cocacola.  Would foam up like a root beer head. Cant ever find that rum anymore. Shame.

Lets get 2 tonight boys.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 04/20/13 at 09:53 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Oh and Bonjour to you Senor Cal.

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the pre-season shuffle.... on 04/20/13 at 09:53 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Bonjour Bitches.

Bonjour for everyone!

Posted by monkey from Finland on 04/20/13 at 09:56 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Holy jumping! First Row has 7 links up for this one….please find me Mick, please

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the pre-season shuffle.... on 04/20/13 at 09:56 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Where you been lately Cal? Rehab. Exorcism?

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 04/20/13 at 09:56 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

And, oh yeah… Bonjour Bitches.

Posted by calquake on 04/20/13 at 09:52 PM ET

Where ya been, brother? tongue laugh

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/20/13 at 09:57 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Where you been lately Cal? Rehab. Exorcism?

Getting harder to sign yourself out here in California.

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the pre-season shuffle.... on 04/20/13 at 09:58 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Rehab. Exorcism

Projectile vomiting for everyone!

Posted by monkey from Finland on 04/20/13 at 09:59 PM ET

redxblack's avatar

Post the good feed if you find it, please. This one is also blacked out on game center.

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 04/20/13 at 10:00 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Where you been lately Cal? Rehab. Exorcism?

Where ya been, brother? tongue laugh

Up in the mountains at the cabin, opening it up for summer.  No ‘puter connection up there so no LB.  However based on how they’ve played while I was gone?  Better that I was not near something I could throw.

Posted by calquake on 04/20/13 at 10:00 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Let’s Go Red Wings

Posted by YYZerman from Detroit, Michigan on 04/20/13 at 09:46 PM ET

Haven’t seen you around in a long time. Too long.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/20/13 at 10:00 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Blackout area.  What, North America?

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 04/20/13 at 10:00 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Just scraped what’s left of my dinner into the paper shredder, which looks remarkably like the trash can.

Posted by dougie on 04/20/13 at 10:00 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

I has a Mick feed…#4 on First Row

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the pre-season shuffle.... on 04/20/13 at 10:01 PM ET

redxblack's avatar

Awesome. Thanks

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 04/20/13 at 10:02 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Gonna be a hard fought tilt tonite. Two points Wings. That’s all we’re askin’.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/20/13 at 10:03 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Bejin highlights….I hope that poor SOB is up for a contract….he can say his scoring improved a gazillion %. Ka-Ching!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the pre-season shuffle.... on 04/20/13 at 10:03 PM ET

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »