Abel to Yzerman

Good Stuff Indeed

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

perfection's avatar

as he said in his in-game interview:

“we don’t always play right, but we always play hard”

Posted by perfection from LaLaLand on 04/09/14 at 10:34 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Here we go! Very good. Indeed.

Let’s Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/09/14 at 10:41 PM ET

Sounds like a man reinvigorated in his coaching.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 04/09/14 at 10:43 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

I like our team. I really do.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/09/14 at 10:56 PM ET

Alan's avatar

I like our team too, Uncle Mike.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 04/09/14 at 11:03 PM ET

Jaromir Blogger's avatar

I think Babcock has really evolved as a coach this season and has, in the process, demonstrated the profoundly important ability to adapt. Kudos to him.

Posted by Jaromir Blogger on 04/09/14 at 11:09 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Yep. The Kids have reinvigorated the Coach. Message sent to the “veterans,” methinks.

I really like our team too.

LGRW!!!!!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 04/10/14 at 07:48 AM ET

dougie's avatar

And to all you haters, you season long management and coaching second guessers, you doom-and-gloom, glass is half empty and has a huge leak bandwagon Wings fan who were so certain this team had absolutely ZERO chance to keep the playoff streak alive….I would like to respectfully request that you

SUCK IT!!!

That is all.

Posted by dougie on 04/10/14 at 09:00 AM ET

calquake's avatar

Posted by dougie on 04/10/14 at 10:00 AM ET

I think I love you dougie.  In a manly sort of way of course. cheese

Posted by calquake on 04/10/14 at 10:26 AM ET

dougie's avatar

Posted by calquake on 04/10/14 at 11:26 AM ET

Cal, I would watch gladiator movies with you anytime. In a manly sort of way, of course.

Posted by dougie on 04/10/14 at 10:33 AM ET

Posted by dougie on 04/10/14 at 11:33 AM ET

Hey, I want in on that.  In a manly sort of way, of course.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 04/10/14 at 11:20 AM ET

Nathan's avatar

I like our team, too… just not this year, given the health problems. The next few years if Z and Pav each play 70+ games… if they improve the defense via UFA or Brendan Smith shocks the hell out of us and becomes Kronwall Jr. next year? Then I really friggin’ like this team.

Posted by Nathan from the scoresheet! on 04/11/14 at 08:19 AM ET