Abel to Yzerman

Game 7

Really, the only thing I have to say is, after tonight's game there will be forty-nine games left in this season to stumble through. As far as what we've all been witness to, there is plenty of blame to go around, so, I'll just leave it at that.

It's a Live Blog!

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

BTW, stumbling around would indicate actual movement of some kind which would be an improvement. Eh?  grrr

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/26/21 at 08:08 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Hey Katie, stumbling around is my normal mode of operation. cheese  L.G.R.W.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Covidquake, "Stay the F away from me" on 01/26/21 at 08:18 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Hey Quaker! Looks like we’re gluttons for punishment….. grrr

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/26/21 at 08:28 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

wink Winky for Mickey since he didn’t…

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/26/21 at 08:32 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Looks like we’re gluttons for punishment…..

That must be why I’ve been with the better half for over 40 years.  tongue wink

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Covidquake, "Stay the F away from me" on 01/26/21 at 08:34 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Looks like we’re gluttons for punishment…..

That must be why I’ve been with the better half for over 40 years.  tongue wink

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Covidquake, “Stay the F away from me” on 01/26/21 at 08:34 PM ET

48 for me. Seems to me that your better half, and, my lucky half are two of the luckiest guys in the universe…..... wink

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/26/21 at 08:39 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Oops! I meant that you and my lucky half are two of the luckiest guys in the universe…. wink
Doy!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/26/21 at 08:41 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

PooBah in the House!

With Barney. I took his bullet.

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 01/26/21 at 08:42 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Looks like we could have a boycott going on here…

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/26/21 at 08:42 PM ET

calquake's avatar

That’s what I keep telling her.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Covidquake, "Stay the F away from me" on 01/26/21 at 08:43 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Hey oh! PooBah!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/26/21 at 08:43 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Looks like it’s the 3 Wingateers for now. If we post it they will come’

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Covidquake, "Stay the F away from me" on 01/26/21 at 08:48 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

Hey oh!

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 01/26/21 at 08:49 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

Looks like blash has implemented the ol’ 4 corners offense..pass-pass-pass never shoot and run-out the clock…

Posted by Down River Dan on 01/26/21 at 08:50 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 01/26/21 at 08:51 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Ahoy!  Is what we never said in the army.

These games have already become painful to watch, but I will, apparently, glutton for punishment.

The Red Wings may be the only team with Christian Jews.

Posted by RWBill on 01/26/21 at 08:51 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Pavelski has spent 18 of his 15 years in the Red Wings zone.

Posted by RWBill on 01/26/21 at 08:54 PM ET

calquake's avatar

The Red Wings may be the only team with Christian Jews.

I see what you did there.  grin

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Covidquake, "Stay the F away from me" on 01/26/21 at 08:54 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 01/26/21 at 08:54 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Good one RWBill.. LOL

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/26/21 at 08:55 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Steers PP. Too many men on the ice. Dumb penalty. mad

Posted by bigfrog on 01/26/21 at 08:55 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

Looks like blash has implemented the ol’ 4 corners offense

Shoot for a 3 pointer

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 01/26/21 at 08:56 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

9 minutes in and 1 shot between the 2 teams.  this is “a real cliffhanger, a barnburner, call it what you will”. - Van Patrick, voice of the Detroit Lions.

Posted by RWBill on 01/26/21 at 08:56 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Howdy 19.
No shots in the first 10 minutes. Time to get goin. LGRW

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the Greenville Pylons on 01/26/21 at 08:57 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

In the old days you could count on a fight or something. A face wash, some ill temper…

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 01/26/21 at 08:59 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Nemmy!

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Covidquake, "Stay the F away from me" on 01/26/21 at 08:59 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Namentikov (sp). LOL

Posted by bigfrog on 01/26/21 at 08:59 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Whooo. A beer league goal. Keep er goin. LGRW

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the Greenville Pylons on 01/26/21 at 09:00 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Goal!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/26/21 at 09:00 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Nemmy sounds good. smile

Posted by bigfrog on 01/26/21 at 09:00 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 01/26/21 at 09:01 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

Was just a matter of time for Namestinkov..he’s had too many good chances this year..

Posted by Down River Dan on 01/26/21 at 09:01 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Yay Knewmetsknewcough !  Rolled it in between his legs.

Posted by RWBill on 01/26/21 at 09:01 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Namestnikov! Got it.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/26/21 at 09:02 PM ET

Watching the game through the eyes of the 19.

Posted by Ventr on 01/26/21 at 09:03 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Nemmy sounds good.

And easier to spell.  cheese

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Covidquake, "Stay the F away from me" on 01/26/21 at 09:04 PM ET

Thanks Kate for hosting.
Usually read the live log after watching the game, but I’m not watching the game, so…

Posted by Ventr on 01/26/21 at 09:06 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

Greiss with some hasek-esque pick handling..always an adventure…

Posted by Down River Dan on 01/26/21 at 09:07 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Glad to have you aboard, Ventr.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/26/21 at 09:09 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Much better d zone support tonite.

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the Greenville Pylons on 01/26/21 at 09:12 PM ET

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »