Abel to Yzerman

Do You Have The Fire Down Below?

Because that’s what will be required tonite.  I see overtime in our immediate future and all that does is suck.

Your tax dollars have done me no favors this week as comms off the warship have been non-existent.  And I don’t have the right kind of thumbs to post consistently from my phone.  This serves as an exception.

OT tonite.  Guaranteed.

Also: a belated thanks to all who showed up for last weekend’s west coaster.  Game 6 may be a redux.

Live blog it bitches.

Filed in: Admitting I'm Wrong, | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous       ‹ First  < 36 37 38

pgoody's avatar

seems liike everybody who’s supposed to win is gonna win, in the West at least…

Posted by pgoody on 04/25/10 at 02:17 AM ET

Osrt's avatar

Posted by pgoody

You’re fuching trying to give me a fuching heart attack aren’t you?

Posted by Osrt on 04/25/10 at 02:20 AM ET

4-2 Sharks on the empty-netter.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 04/25/10 at 02:31 AM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

and the Dives’ meteoric plummet through the standings is punctuated with a first-round loss.

LOL

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 04/25/10 at 02:31 AM ET

5-2 Sharks.  Another empty-netter.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 04/25/10 at 02:32 AM ET

Osrt's avatar

Miller’s line against Thorton, Marleau and Heatly because they’re lousy.

Put Hank and Z against Settoguchi and Pavelski. They’re the ones who won this series.

Posted by Osrt on 04/25/10 at 02:33 AM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

the Dive are “scary good?”

then why did they plummet almost all the way out of the playoffs?

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 04/25/10 at 02:35 AM ET

EFWolverine's avatar

Player 1 for San Jose had 5 goals, 3 assists and was +6 against the Dive.

Player 2 had 0 goals, 3 assists, and was -4.

Player 1 made less than 2 million this year. Player 2 made from than 7 million.

Fill in the blanks.

Posted by EFWolverine from Dearborn on 04/25/10 at 02:47 AM ET

EFWolverine's avatar

....and by “from than”, I obviously meant “more than.” Wtf.

Posted by EFWolverine from Dearborn on 04/25/10 at 02:52 AM ET

Chris in A^2's avatar

I’m feeling a lot more confident about the game tomorrow so I’m heading down to the Joe.  The wings are overdue for a win on NBC.  I’m sure the stress and the doubt will start building up at 10 am though.

Posted by Chris in A^2 from Nyquist Puck Control on 04/25/10 at 04:15 AM ET

edillac's avatar

there is a lesson to be learned here: no LB-ing other teams games
Preds could have been up,Sens could have tied it
stick to Wings games

Posted by edillac from isolation on 04/25/10 at 07:41 AM ET

Since71's avatar

Happy is back next year, welcome back Happy smile

Posted by Since71 from Bucharest, Romania on 04/25/10 at 09:02 AM ET

Since71's avatar

Sorry, in my haste I didn’t source.  Khan(!)

Posted by Since71 from Bucharest, Romania on 04/25/10 at 09:03 AM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Happy is back next year, welcome back Happy
Posted by Since71 from Bucharest, Romania on 04/25/10 at 07:02 AM ET

Hudler back = Buh bye J-wont-Williams & who else?

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/25/10 at 10:49 AM ET

Lola's avatar

Hudler back = Buh bye J-wont-Williams & who else?

Posted by MOWingsfan19 on 04/25/10 at 08:49 AM ET

Lebda’s on the block, I’m guessing.

Contradicting my previous statements, I will be wearing pants today and will be in attendance at JLA.  Some new friends from H2H peer-pressured encouraged me to take advantage of an excellent deal on StubHub yesterday, so I’m setting out within the hour.

Yes, I have my hat ready.

Posted by Lola from down by the bay on 04/25/10 at 11:29 AM ET

Baroque's avatar

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Meech go, either - not to save cap space so much as a roster spot for another Griffin.

And for the record, Lola was leaning toward “Submit Transaction” even before anyone pushed her. smile

Posted by Baroque from Michigan on 04/25/10 at 12:02 PM ET

monkey's avatar

I will be wearing pants today

Slacker.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 04/25/10 at 12:06 PM ET

Behind_Enemy_Lines's avatar

Four fuching feeds on Channelsurfing and all of them Pens feeds, the announcers are almost unbearable

Yeah man, unbearable. They said something about Fleury being the greatest or best goalie in the league as well…..RSV. Damn, I was really pulling for OTT.

Posted by Behind_Enemy_Lines from Evanston,IL on 04/25/10 at 12:20 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Osrt…surely Z has enough essence to cover both…but the Zetterman needs to have enough gas in the tank for early June. How about we give Dats something to do?

Posted by mrfluffy from Long Beach on 04/25/10 at 12:31 PM ET

Behind_Enemy_Lines's avatar

Regin was very impressive the whole series. I would love to see that kid in a Winged Wheel.

Posted by Behind_Enemy_Lines from Evanston,IL on 04/25/10 at 12:31 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Make sure Zatta gets an assignment too.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 04/25/10 at 12:32 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Who wished for an Oompa Loompa for Christmas?

Posted by monkey from Finland on 04/25/10 at 12:34 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

The cart needs to stay behind the horse or a dose of whorish mouth shutter needs to be handed out here.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/25/10 at 12:48 PM ET

Since71's avatar

Bert, Eaves and Miller stay.  Williams, May and Meech gone.  Abby comes up along with Kindl

Posted by Since71 from Bucharest, Romania on 04/25/10 at 12:52 PM ET

monkey's avatar

The “if” was silent.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 04/25/10 at 12:55 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Posted by MOWingsfan19 on 04/25/10 at 10:48 AM ET

MO is spot on.

WTF is wrong with you bitches?

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 04/25/10 at 12:58 PM ET