Abel to Yzerman

Do You Have The Fire Down Below?

Because that’s what will be required tonite.  I see overtime in our immediate future and all that does is suck.

Your tax dollars have done me no favors this week as comms off the warship have been non-existent.  And I don’t have the right kind of thumbs to post consistently from my phone.  This serves as an exception.

OT tonite.  Guaranteed.

Also: a belated thanks to all who showed up for last weekend’s west coaster.  Game 6 may be a redux.

Live blog it bitches.

Filed in: Admitting I'm Wrong, | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

42jeff's avatar

Let’s do this

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/23/10 at 09:44 PM ET

Trish's avatar

Night Moves is never a bad choice

Posted by Trish from Tampa/Clearwater FL on 04/23/10 at 09:45 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

Posted by pgoody on 04/23/10 at 09:45 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

OT tonite.  Guaranteed.

With all due respect Chief, Shut Your Whore Mouth.

Wings 5 Yotes 2

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 04/23/10 at 09:45 PM ET

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

Sure, Chief.. blame the Navy.  wink

We all knew you were out the last few days trying to get them to let you have the flyboys buzz some towers in Glendale.

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 04/23/10 at 09:46 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

He got cut off…

Posted by pgoody on 04/23/10 at 09:47 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Right again.  I am en fuego.

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 04/23/10 at 09:49 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

OT or not,
one word:

Win

L.G.R.W.

(Oh, and good to see you’re out’a the clinker, Chief.)
(And, once again, Thanks(!) for your service. Money well spent.)

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/23/10 at 09:50 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

I WANT SOME BUTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by pgoody on 04/23/10 at 09:50 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Glad to hear that you’re still aboard ship.

Some idiot tried to start a rumor that you were stuck in a Tijuana jail and that RumBear was trying to bail you out.
wink

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 04/23/10 at 09:51 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

OT tonite.  Guaranteed.

Damn…

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/23/10 at 09:52 PM ET

Osrt's avatar

But, versooth! do not forget to continue lurking, for your light is yours.”

Posted by J.J. from Kansas

Versooth bitches. Fuching versooth.

No LB for me tonight. But I’m hoping Tuzzi frollicks all over Doan’s broken vajjie.

Posted by Osrt on 04/23/10 at 09:52 PM ET

monkey's avatar

For pgoody:

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 04/23/10 at 09:52 PM ET

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

Had to go to the store today to pick up a tube of Preparation G.

I’ve been creating so many butt-diamonds over the last week that I got a nasty case of Gemorhhoids.

Ha-cha-cha-cha-cha!

*scratches butt*

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 04/23/10 at 09:55 PM ET

Wings_Fan_In_KC's avatar

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Bring on those Coyotes Bitches.

GAME 5 is HUGE.  Ready to sit here and LB it with the BoB’s.

GO 19.

Posted by Wings_Fan_In_KC from ...somewhere southwest of The Motor City... on 04/23/10 at 09:56 PM ET

monkey's avatar

*scratches butt*

*flings poo*

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 04/23/10 at 09:57 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Live blog it bitches.

Thanks, Chief.  You’re the best.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/23/10 at 09:57 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

Well, if everybody’s doing it…

ImageHost.org

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/23/10 at 09:57 PM ET

Wings_Fan_In_KC's avatar

This info babe on Versus is annoying as hell.  She makes Engblom and Jonesy seem OK.

Posted by Wings_Fan_In_KC from ...somewhere southwest of The Motor City... on 04/23/10 at 09:57 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

Do You Have The Fire Down Below?

yeah, but they have good pills for that these days and it’s under control.

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 04/23/10 at 09:58 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/23/10 at 08:57 PM ET

+19. Awesome Herm.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/23/10 at 09:59 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

My newly ordered Red Wing jersey was home waiting for me in my stack of mail, when I returned home from a work trip today, I was so excited, I put it on right away, so LETS GO RED WINGS - WIN!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 04/23/10 at 09:59 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Night Moves is never a bad choice
Posted by Trish from PalmBeachCntyFL on 04/23/10 at 08:45 PM

Some troll put me in the mood for Journey before game 4 and they won, so once again I’ve been rocking Journey on youtube all afternoon

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 04/23/10 at 10:01 PM ET

Wings_Fan_In_KC's avatar

JIMMAH! is:

Posted by Wings_Fan_In_KC from ...somewhere southwest of The Motor City... on 04/23/10 at 10:01 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer’s chair on 04/23/10 at 08:59 PM ET

I’m sure you’ll wear it well.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/23/10 at 10:01 PM ET

Wings_Fan_In_KC's avatar

We need somme more of this here:

Posted by Wings_Fan_In_KC from ...somewhere southwest of The Motor City... on 04/23/10 at 10:02 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Posted by Little Redhead

Nothing beats getting a new jersey. Who did you get???

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 04/23/10 at 10:02 PM ET

Wings_Fan_In_KC's avatar

NEED MMORE SHOOT:

Posted by Wings_Fan_In_KC from ...somewhere southwest of The Motor City... on 04/23/10 at 10:03 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

+19. Awesome Herm.

Saving a better one for game 6.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/23/10 at 10:04 PM ET

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

Saving a better one for game 6.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/23/10 at 09:04 PM ET

Got one of you peeing in Lebda’s locker?

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 04/23/10 at 10:05 PM ET

Wings_Fan_In_KC's avatar

And somma this:

Posted by Wings_Fan_In_KC from ...somewhere southwest of The Motor City... on 04/23/10 at 10:05 PM ET

Wings_Fan_In_KC's avatar

Posted by Wings_Fan_In_KC from ...somewhere southwest of The Motor City... on 04/23/10 at 10:06 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

Do You Have The Fire Down Below?

Yes but it also could be the habanero salsa I had on my cheeseburger at lunch.

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 04/23/10 at 10:08 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

Nothing beats getting a new jersey. Who did you get???

Kierkegaard?

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 04/23/10 at 10:10 PM ET

ITDeuce's avatar

Ha-cha-cha-cha-cha!

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 04/23/10 at 08:55 PM ET

Matches the avatar nicely.

Oh yeah, evening bitches.

Posted by ITDeuce from The Sunny High Desert on 04/23/10 at 10:11 PM ET

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

Nothing beats getting a new jersey

Philadelphia agrees.

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 04/23/10 at 10:11 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

I’m sure you’ll wear it well. Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa. on 04/23/10 at 09:01 PM ET

Thanks Kate, I agree! And I’ve been wearing red every game day - you know to support the WINGS, but having a Jersey is way cooler!

Nothing beats getting a new jersey. Who did you get???

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from Warm and sunny SoCal on 04/23/10 at 09:02 PM ET

Zetterberg, but I also like Howard and Lindstrom, so there are more jerseys in my future!!!
Go WINGS!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 04/23/10 at 10:12 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

Nothing beats getting a new jersey

Philadelphia agrees.

aLol.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/23/10 at 10:12 PM ET

monkey's avatar

LET’S GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 04/23/10 at 10:12 PM ET

monkey's avatar

J.J. doesn’t just think outside the box, he burned the box and pissed on its ashes.

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 04/23/10 at 10:14 PM ET