Abel to Yzerman

Discuss

Whoa...

Talk.

added 7:35pm,

I dozed off, paniced, thought the Wings started at 7pm tonight.

Even went through the TV guide looking for the game.

Oh weill, may as well Discuss!

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

The Meal's avatar

A rare night of not watching the Wings lose!  I’ll take it! smile

Thanks PK, for all you do and all you provide to us.

Posted by The Meal from Firestone, CO on 02/17/20 at 08:46 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks TM, we’ve never missed a Live Blog at A2Y and you know what, we still haven’t!

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/17/20 at 08:47 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

Whoa…

Talk.

With a lead in like that I thought something big and mind blowing must’ve happened, like Yzerman trades himself to Colorado or retiring the number of Jiri Hudler. I nearly shat myself.  LOL

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 02/17/20 at 08:58 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Sorry Nate, I can understand that.

Now someone will nail me for click bait.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/17/20 at 09:00 PM ET

Same here. I thought AA was traded for McDavid.

Posted by VPalmer on 02/17/20 at 10:26 PM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

Did the Wings win? I missed the game last night too!

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 02/18/20 at 06:38 AM ET