Abel to Yzerman

“And It’s Not Pittsburgh…”

This is why the internet was invented.  Courtesy of The Triple Deke.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

Another awesome post, I love this site. Ive actually decided to start up my own blog after reading this one forever, the link is: http://www.fiveholegrinders.wordpress.com
If you could check it out or add it to your blog roll it would be much appreciated as Ive just started out.
Thanks and keep up the awesome blog!

Posted by Matt from Canada on 06/27/12 at 12:49 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

My boss, an LA Kings fan booted his coffee all over my computer screen. Oh…why doesn’t this guy blog anymore?

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 06/27/12 at 01:00 PM ET

#1 that is the funniest thing i have seen in a while.
#2 that is a ton of dust or fleas flying around in that video.

Posted by gretzky_to_lemieux on 06/27/12 at 01:08 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Ha…yeah…I think Brett needs to not worry about what Tyler is doing with his dog and go out and get some Frontline.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 06/27/12 at 01:13 PM ET

Triple Deke Tyler's avatar

Thanks Chief.

#2 that is a ton of dust or fleas flying around in that video.

We shot it in a snow globe because it’s hockey ok

Posted by Triple Deke Tyler from Lansing on 06/27/12 at 01:16 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Beautiful!

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 06/27/12 at 01:52 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

Two words: Awe and Some!
Love the replay of Eaves deking himself oot. CLASSIC!

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 06/27/12 at 01:56 PM ET

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

This is bullshit.

Tyler isn’t the Red Wings’ captain.

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 06/27/12 at 01:59 PM ET

TTD-Brent's avatar

Thanks chief!

Posted by TTD-Brent from The Middle of the Mitten on 06/27/12 at 02:00 PM ET

Triple Deke Tyler's avatar

Tyler isn’t the Red Wings’ captain.

You want a “C”? Here, have one. I have hundreds.

Posted by Triple Deke Tyler from Lansing on 06/27/12 at 02:17 PM ET

Outstanding, gents.

Keeping that in my youtube playlists.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 06/27/12 at 02:38 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Me likey very much! Thanks bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! In ’13

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 06/27/12 at 02:52 PM ET

gowings's avatar

Made my day, fantastic!

Posted by gowings from MTL on 06/27/12 at 03:26 PM ET

Primis's avatar

My wife is rarely amused by these things and even she was laughing when I showed her.

I may or may not have watched this video 6 times already before it was even posted here.

Posted by Primis on 06/27/12 at 03:27 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

That was amazing.  Cheers!

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 06/27/12 at 03:31 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Great job, Sarah and crew; it’s a good thing my office is in the back of the building, if you catch my drift.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 06/27/12 at 04:22 PM ET

That’s pretty funny

Posted by tbassett on 06/27/12 at 04:53 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

We shot it in a snow globe because it’s hockey ok

Posted by Triple Deke Tyler

That was my first thought, it was shot in a snow globe.

Was in really boring meetings all day, and I come home and see this video. Thanks Triple Deke.

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 06/27/12 at 04:56 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

TDT, I just put your blog back on my favorites. I deleted it when you quit a while back. Loved your Nick career highlights. Hope you’ll be back for the LB’s if there is a season this fall.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 06/27/12 at 05:58 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Hi, I’m Sarah McLachlan.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 06/27/12 at 07:34 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Hi, I’m Sarah McLachlan.

Posted by monkey from lighting my nuts on fire on 06/27/12 at 05:34 PM ET

Now drop your jaw to the floor and get busy.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with creepy Rob Lowe. on 06/27/12 at 08:23 PM ET

ITDeuce's avatar

That is the reason that Al Gore invented this thing…  epic.

Posted by ITDeuce from The Sunny High Desert on 06/28/12 at 02:26 PM ET