Abel to Yzerman

6 More Games And The Conflagration Will Be Complete

I think I spelled "conflagration" right.  I think. I don't have time to worry about that.  I just don't. I'm way late for this Live Blog and there is just no time to waste.

Chicago appears confident. They have a plan.  Mike Tyson, in all his wisdom, once said in  his best Gary Bettman voice that, "everybody's got a plan 'til they get punched in the mouth."

An early lead. An early goal. An early Kronwallian experience would serve as that punch in the mouth.

The "first ten" minutes tonite might be the most important "first ten minutes" in recent Wing history.

Circle the village.  Prepare the torches.  Because if this thing goes as we hope tonite?

Then we're talking a big, fat ass Western Conference fire.  A big one. With kerosene and high flames and smores and Backwoods cigars.

10 to 12.  6 to the Big Burn.

It's a Live Blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

« Previous       ‹ First  < 20 21 22

Trish's avatar

and OUR FANS are better than yours !!!!  :-D

Posted by MsRedWingFan

Well yes.  Wings fans have been fans for more than 3 years AND of course, Wings fans actually know hockey.

Posted by Trish from Tampa/Clearwater FL on 05/23/13 at 11:29 PM ET

hockeychic's avatar

What an win! The Joe was rocking! So happy.

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 05/23/13 at 11:34 PM ET

MsRedWingFan's avatar

no matter what happens from here on out I am so proud of this team….

Posted by MsRedWingFan from West Michgian on 05/24/13 at 12:38 AM ET

NIVO's avatar

I loved how even after Bacock told Pierre they weren’t stretching the play(Chicago) and that they had it under control, he continued with it for the entire rest of the game. He didn’t have anything else. Canoe=0 / Uncle Mike=3

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 05/24/13 at 12:39 AM ET

So I step away for a while and I come back home to see a 2-nil Wings victory.  I see the highlights and I got all giddy seeing that Kindl had the GWG.

OMG.  What the hell is happening here?  Whatever it is, I like it.

Posted by SYF from Twerkin' with Anastasia Ashley on 05/24/13 at 12:55 AM ET