Abel to Yzerman

[12/12/2013] GDT: Red Wings vs Lightning

I hope the boys got enough Vitamin D -- would rather have some Vitamin W.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

RWBill's avatar

This is a big head-to-head for us.  Really need 2 points in regulation for us and 0 for TB.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 12/12/13 at 01:37 PM ET

SK77's avatar

Projected Lineup

So the Wings are rolling three lines tonight?

Posted by SK77 on 12/12/13 at 01:40 PM ET

Zqto's avatar

So the Wings are rolling three lines tonight?

Posted by some kid

As they have been doing the last couple months, I think

Posted by Zqto on 12/12/13 at 01:45 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Thanks RedMenace!

Maybe some B12 injections, too…...whatever gets them the 2 points, aye!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 12/12/13 at 01:50 PM ET

Injuries

· Stephen Weiss - Crotch Shoulder

That must smell terrible.

Posted by godblender on 12/12/13 at 02:04 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Stephen Weiss - Crotch Shoulder

That must smell terrible.

Posted by godblender on 12/12/13 at 01:04 PM ET

THAT’S what I have come to enjoy aboot A2Y. Wish they would take the arguments back over to George’s house , where they are easier to ignore.

Posted by dougie on 12/12/13 at 02:23 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Posted by dougie on 12/12/13 at 01:23 PM ET

Yes the pharmacists and self-designed pyschologists don’t really fit in here.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 12/12/13 at 02:27 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Yes the pharmacists and self-designed pyschologists don’t really fit in here.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 12/12/13 at 01:27 PM ET

Sometimes it sucks to be immature…

and sometimes…

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 12/12/13 at 02:29 PM ET

Yes the pharmacists and self-designed pyschologists don’t really fit in here.

But I was promised my psychology and pharmacy degrees would come in handy in all facets of my life.  In fact, if you’d like to lie down on the couch here, I have the perfect mental and physical balm for that nagging crotch shoulder.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 12/12/13 at 02:35 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Stephen Weiss - Crotch Shoulder

Hopefully Turnstile, and his -11, catches that next.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 12/12/13 at 03:39 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Crotch Shoulder

I wonder, is this in the same class of maladies as Pussy Foot?

Thanks Red.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/12/13 at 03:58 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

That 4th line looks AWESOME!

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 12/12/13 at 04:48 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Crotch Shoulder

Strangely enough… not related to Dick Head… similar to what Jared Cowen has.

Posted by calquake on 12/12/13 at 05:21 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

That 4th line looks AWESOME!

said every Tampa Bay player

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 12/12/13 at 06:15 PM ET

Danke Schon, RedM.  The GDT is getting better and better.

Aaaaand we get Hasenfratz for the second straight game.  fANTABULOUSITY.

Go Wings.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 12/12/13 at 07:23 PM ET

Hopefully Turnstile, and his -11, catches that next.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 12/12/13 at 02:39 PM ET

[snarkroflcoptergoeswahswahswah]

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 12/12/13 at 07:24 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Thanks Red!

I heard that same crap aboot a law degree.

Let me be the first to say “oH bOY!  Sammy is in the line up.”

Sports night at Rumbear Manor. Wife is a die hard Charger fan and they are playing the Denver Peytons at 5:30 PM.  The odds of me getting the BIG screen are slim…who am I kidding, they are none.

LGRW !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, hanging with Dan Cleary.... on 12/12/13 at 07:57 PM ET