Abel to Yzerman

[11/29/2013] GDT: Red Wings vs Islanders

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving, everyone... now let's play some hockey.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

RedMenace's avatar

... and on that note, I think I’m going to have a nap; been up since 4am and just read about The Chief’s departure ... my brain needs some down time to this information.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 11/29/13 at 12:58 PM ET

Thanks RedM.  A mug of Java salute to the GDT.  Hey look, Q’s a minus-12.  Bastard.  And then there’s this:

Scratches
· The sound of Kyle Quincey carving his name
into the bathroom stall door so he’ll be in
Detroit “4ever”

Dear Gord, that got me stitches.

Go Wings.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 11/29/13 at 01:20 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

Thanks RM.

//sigh// good memories ...

The Chief, moons ago on “Hockey Night in Canada” feature.

And as spokesperson for some of our heros.

Thanks Chief.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 11/29/13 at 01:31 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Damn, a 4PM start. Imma still be at work (unless I show great faith in my new manager by abandoning ship, and leaving her all alone to deal with end of day issues. It’s probably very important that I show great faith, eh? If I leave early, the faith I show in her by my willingness to leave early might propel her to an incredible career! Yeah, that’s it. I need to leave early. That is how leadership happens, people;-)

Posted by dougie on 11/29/13 at 01:41 PM ET

Thanks RM.

//sigh// good memories ...

The Chief, moons ago on “Hockey Night in Canada” feature.

And as spokesperson for some of our heros.

Thanks Chief.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 11/29/13 at 12:31 PM ET

Good times.  Damn good times.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 11/29/13 at 01:48 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Hey look, Q’s a minus-12.

That’s better than it was a couple weeks ago.

Posted by dougie on 11/29/13 at 02:03 PM ET

maltby18's avatar

BAHHHAHAHA Quincy scratching, made my day.

Wait a minute hold the phone…

November 29, 1990 - Joe Kocur scores on a penalty shot

THAT makes it official.  Bring on the sloppy seconds.  I mean leftovers

Posted by maltby18 on 11/29/13 at 03:20 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Thanks RedMenace. Hope everyone is full of turkey, alcohol, and, whatever.

Bitches.