Abel to Yzerman

[10/26/2013] GDT: Red Wings vs Rangers

Sorry for the brevity; I'm a bit sick today.

* All logos, graphics, fonts, wordmarks, and trademarks are copyright their respective holders

** Information courtesty of TSN.ca, NHL.com and the NHL Media Relations Department.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

SnLO's avatar

Sorry

geez. you apologize almost as much as Malik.  cheese

I’m a bit sick today

best cure to a hangover is to start drinking again   big surprise

good stuff as always. Thanks RM

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 10/26/13 at 01:10 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Thanks, RM!  Hope you feel better soon.

I’m disappointed that Pav and Z are being split up, but I guess we should have expected that.

I’m also disappointed that Carl Hagelin is injured.  He played for Michigan so I looked forward to seeing him.

Hopefully, we won’t be disappointed in the outcome of the game.

LGRW!!!!!

P.S. I still like the 18-20-22 line.

cool smile

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 10/26/13 at 01:14 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Dammit, is anyone else getting broken links for some of the images?

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/26/13 at 01:21 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Okay, I think it’s fixed.

Going to go Nyquil myself to sleep for a while.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/26/13 at 01:31 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

October 26, 1983 - In a 7-3 win over the Buffalo Sabres, the Red Wings score three third-period empty-net goals.

3 ENs… you gotta love 80s hockey…

Posted by pgoody on 10/26/13 at 01:40 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Opened fine for me.  Thanks Red!

Be well…

LGRW !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, with 3 fingers of rum & a cigar.. on 10/26/13 at 01:58 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Thanks RedMenace for the updates..I really like them..and Get well.!! Let’s Go Red Wings !!

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 10/26/13 at 02:44 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

- Darren Helm (Everything) (IR)

Sigh

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 10/26/13 at 04:05 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Just a quick stop on my way over to the LB.

Thanks RedMenace.