Abel to Yzerman

[01/18/2014] GDT: Red Wings vs Kings

Oh, look, it's these guys again.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

RedMenace's avatar

Just started grinding through the last game’s LB… my thoughts are with you, Lil’ Red.
You got this.

Also can’t believe I accurately predicted an injury:

Add to that Gustvasson, Alfredsson, Ericsson, and probably some more names with a lot of ‘S’es, and here we are.

I wrote that 3 hours prior to the game.  sick

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 01/18/14 at 04:06 PM ET

O’Halloran?  I should have started drinking hours ago.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 01/18/14 at 04:18 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

tanx, RM.

(just a note: it may be my browser - IE11 - though it has always worked before, but some of the link icons aren’t displaying hmmm  )

(maybe a computergroin issue?)

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 01/18/14 at 04:18 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 01/18/14 at 03:18 PM ET

Well that’s fakking weird, it seems quite a few of the images are broken suddenly… ?!

Fixing now.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 01/18/14 at 04:20 PM ET

Undisclosed embedded graphic injury?

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 01/18/14 at 04:23 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Undisclosed embedded graphic injury?

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 01/18/14 at 03:23 PM ET

Also known as “Groin.” Everything’s a groin: Car broke down? Groin. Toast stuck in your toaster? Groin. Global thermonuclear holocaust? Groin.

Maybe this off-season I’ll take some HTML classes or something and figure out a better way to do this… while this iFrame works reasonably well and allows for quick, easy updating, I need to stop using Word ‘10 as my HTML editor.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 01/18/14 at 04:27 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

looks like you healed the computergroin issue, RM.  grin

nice work.

now can you place a hand on the Wings whilest ye be able, please?

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 01/18/14 at 04:38 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 01/18/14 at 03:38 PM ET

If they’ll fit in an iFrame and allow themselves to be edited in Word, then most certainly. wink

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 01/18/14 at 04:39 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Whatever you’re doing, Red, you’re doing right. The GDT’s are quite good. Now pass that talent along to the Wings. I am so sick of losing. Maybe, because I let myself forget the way it feels to have dread and anguish precede a game. I guess the lesson here is, NEVER FORGET.

Thanks Menace.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 01/18/14 at 05:14 PM ET

Nice looking GDT Red, and its good to see Tatar in there and the moob scratched.

If anyone else is bored, D-Mac was answering questions on Reddit yesterday, some really funny answers.

2 points tonight, and a whisky on the rocks por favor.

Posted by maltby18 on 01/18/14 at 05:20 PM ET

Thanks, RedM.  An afternoon shot of Jameson’s salute to the GDT.  Slainte.

O’Halloran?  I should have started drinking hours ago.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 01/18/14 at 03:18 PM ET

We have long memories.  So yeah, fuch that guy.

Two points, Wings.  OUR two points.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 01/18/14 at 05:32 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Tack RM !!
We desperately need the win and 2 points…And I know they can do it !!! Lets Go Red Wings !!

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 01/18/14 at 07:36 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Great day for a hockey game.  L.G.R.W.

Posted by calquake on 01/18/14 at 08:11 PM ET