Abel to Yzerman

Vacation’s Over, Boys…

Now it's time to get back to work.

I'm going to keep this short: The Wings are struggling; the Panthers have won seven of their last ten, and the Wings... well, the Wings haven't. However, Zetterman and Ankletaper are back, Babbles has finally had the epihpany to break up the Blundertwins, and hey, it's a road game.

That's gotta be a good thing, right?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Anyway, sit back, relax, and enjoy a nice, refreshing Live Blog, Bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous       ‹ First  < 4 5 6

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

C’mon kids, let’s place nice. Snark is the coin of the realm here at A2Y.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 12/28/13 at 10:30 PM ET

Posted by calquake on 12/28/13 at 09:28 PM E

But they have curly fries man!

Posted by maltby18 on 12/28/13 at 10:30 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Florida announcers seem shocked by the amount & size of rebounds Gus gives up. Must be their first time watching hockey.

Posted by some kid on 12/28/13 at 09:20 PM ET

You just sound like a broken record… I know you hate when Gus is winning games.

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 12/28/13 at 10:30 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

The Next Captain showing ‘em how it’s done.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 12/28/13 at 10:31 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Hate to say it, but Ozzie is boring

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 12/28/13 at 10:31 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Posted by calquake on 12/28/13 at 09:28 PM E

But they have curly fries man!

Posted by maltby18 on 12/28/13 at 09:30 PM ET

Yes but they’ve gone bankrupt having to shell out for the Quincey “hat trick”.

Posted by calquake on 12/28/13 at 10:32 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Do you want me to copy and paste every single post I’ve made tonight, or do you want to just keep making stuff up? Where are you coming up with this all of a sudden?

Posted by some kid on 12/28/13 at 09:28 PM ET

Whatever will end this conversation so I can enjoy hockey, go for it

Posted by Hootinani on 12/28/13 at 10:32 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

I love Ozzie. He was great for a post game quote. So I don’t understand why he sucks so much as a color guy.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from Warm and sunny SoCal on 12/28/13 at 09:28 PM ET

I think he’s a bit nervous. He has his good moments when he is more relaxed. On the job training.

I will always be loyal to Ozzie.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/28/13 at 10:33 PM ET

SK77's avatar

You just sound like a broken record… I know you hate when Gus is winning games.

Posted by Gary Bettman SUCK from Fort Myers, Florida on 12/28/13 at 09:30 PM ET

No, we already had this conversation before, I said I like Gus but I think he gives up some really big rebounds. I don’t think anyone would disagree with that.

And for the record I like when any of the Wings goalies are winning, even where it was Legace.

Posted by SK77 on 12/28/13 at 10:33 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Geebus christ guys.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 12/28/13 at 10:33 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

breath

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/28/13 at 10:33 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

The Next Captain showing ‘em how it’s done.

Posted by mrfluffy from Long Beach on 12/28/13 at 09:31 PM ET

Who dat?

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 12/28/13 at 10:33 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

wow-0-wow

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 12/28/13 at 10:33 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

It takes a special kind of team to make Florida look dangerous, and by golly, we’ve got that team

Posted by Hootinani on 12/28/13 at 10:34 PM ET

Hey Kopecky YOU STILL SUCK!

Posted by maltby18 on 12/28/13 at 10:35 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

We Win!
We Win!
We Win!
We Win!
We Win!

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/28/13 at 10:35 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Woo Hoooooooo WINGS win, 2 pts.  Gus with 30 saves, he came up HUGE!

Good Win!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 12/28/13 at 10:36 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Everybody fuchin chill. Bitches. wink

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/28/13 at 10:36 PM ET

calquake's avatar

I’ll take it.

Posted by calquake on 12/28/13 at 10:36 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Yeah rip Q’s head off…they should be cool with it.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 12/28/13 at 10:36 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

WooHoo!!!

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 12/28/13 at 10:37 PM ET

It was ugly but at least it wasn’t totally boring

Posted by CrimsonPhoenix on 12/28/13 at 10:37 PM ET

Alan's avatar

I hope K knocked Quincey into next winter, so we don’t have to see him suck for the rest of the year.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 12/28/13 at 10:37 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

We Win! And score 4 big fat juicy goals!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/28/13 at 10:38 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

a “W” and 2 points ..

L.G.R.W.

now this:

GO BLUE!!!

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/28/13 at 10:38 PM ET

SK77's avatar

Terrifyingly entertaining ... thanks for the points, Florida.

Posted by SK77 on 12/28/13 at 10:38 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

I like when any of the Wings goalies are winning, even where it was Legace.

Posted by some kid on 12/28/13 at 09:33 PM ET

I just find that hard to believe sometimes.!!!  btw Gus did it again…!!

Let’s go Red Wings !!!

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 12/28/13 at 10:39 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

We when we win!  Gustavsssonnn my number one star!

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 12/28/13 at 10:44 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

We when we win!

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 12/28/13 at 09:44 PM ET

Sometimes I forget to check that voice to text translation.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 12/28/13 at 10:47 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Hey save the bickering for mlive, or leave it to JJ and primis.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 12/28/13 at 10:48 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Sometimes I forget to check that voice to text translation.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 12/28/13 at 09:47 PM ET

Are you Siri-us? wink

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/28/13 at 10:50 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Anyone have any idea what Uncle Mike was so steamed off about at roughly the 3min mark of that third period before the defensive zone faceoff? FSFlorida folks didn’t seem to know what was going on.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 12/28/13 at 10:51 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 12/28/13 at 09:51 PM ET

At himself for playing Q so much?

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 12/28/13 at 11:54 PM ET

It’s a rarity that the Wings won’t wilt under a two-goal lead.  I’ve come to expect it now.  What a frustrating game to watch and Q bringing down the awesomesauce that is 65DD is intolerable.

Happy we got the win; just not thrilled with the exhausting trend of playing half-ass with a two-goal lead.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 12/29/13 at 02:23 PM ET

Per usual awood excellence, he has posted a 13-minute highlights video of the Wings/Panthers game (DET feed).  Just no one, not even the dimwits at NHL Videos, is anywhere near as good as awood when it comes to Red Wings highlights videos.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 12/30/13 at 01:31 PM ET

« Previous       ‹ First  < 4 5 6