Abel to Yzerman

There Is A God: Helm’s In

From @johnkeatingfsd

Babcock: “Helm is playing”

Hell. Yes.

More from Keating…

Babcock: “Helm puts everyone in right spot. Great bottom six scoring all year, his return puts everyone in right spot.”

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

mrfluffy's avatar

So whom’s arse is riding pine?

It sure as hell isn’t who it should be.

Posted by mrfluffy from Long Beach on 04/11/12 at 03:24 PM ET

Helm puts everyone in right spot.

Except Nyquist…

I hope Helm’s 100% or close to it, because with Cleary being about 50% we need as many healthy bodies as we can get…

Posted by Garth on 04/11/12 at 03:35 PM ET

Amen.

Posted by Herm from the office on 04/11/12 at 03:38 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

grin

Helm:

no guts, no glory ...

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/11/12 at 03:44 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Hope his knee is past risking an easy re-tweak.

Still needs to get some wind and endurance back, but this is looking up.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 04/11/12 at 03:49 PM ET

Awesome.  Now if The Rifleman were on the HEMI Line?

“Look out,” as Mick would say.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 04/11/12 at 04:06 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

Great news, I just hope Babs sits Emmerton.

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 04/11/12 at 04:37 PM ET

Ducksworth's avatar

Thank god! And no Emmerton! Khan is reporting Nyquist in on 4th line.

Posted by Ducksworth from Brownstown, MI on 04/11/12 at 04:45 PM ET

dougie's avatar

There Is A God

And he LOVES messing around with the heads of sports fans. (See: Tebow, Tim)

Posted by dougie on 04/11/12 at 04:53 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

I’ve got a fiver saying Conner in for Cleary next game. Buckets has been great, but he’s not Stevie Y on one leg.

Of course if Cleary wills the Wings past Nashville…I’ll gladly eat crow.

Posted by mrfluffy from Long Beach on 04/11/12 at 05:06 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

Thank god! And no Emmerton! Khan is reporting Nyquist in on 4th line.

Love Nike, but he’s a waste on a bottom line. If he doesn’t get decent time on a top line they’d have been better off with Conner.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 04/11/12 at 05:19 PM ET

Posted by Nate A

I agree… The first time I saw him do anything relevant was when he got into Dat’s line
Then again, you could say anyone on his line gets “hot” (i.e.: regular season Mule)

Posted by Zqto from Brazil on 04/11/12 at 05:41 PM ET

So does this mean he’ll be matching up against mike fisher? wish I could match up with carrie underwood…know what I mean?? Uh huh uh huh.  tongue wink

Posted by Brad allen from Warren, Mi on 04/11/12 at 06:06 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Only god I believe in:  Darren Helm.

LET’S GO RED WINGS !!!!!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 04/11/12 at 06:12 PM ET

Salty's avatar

Nyquist won’t stay on the 4th line very long if anybody in the top 6 is found lacking, bank on that.  My new favorite Darren (sorry Mac) back in tonight…fuchin eh bro, good on ya to suck it up.  I like this underdog nonsense too…those pussycats are probably feeling pretty confident, starting the series at home and all.  Everybody thinks the Wings are done, and soon.  Boolsheet.  Did I shave my face for this?  Yes I did, and for the last time till June.

Posted by Salty on 04/11/12 at 06:28 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Some good news! Helmer!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/11/12 at 06:29 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Everybody thinks the Wings are done, and soon.

We got em’ right where we want em’.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!