Abel to Yzerman

There Will Be At Least One Game Streamed From Detroit’s Prospect Tourney

Nothing from the Wings at this time on a streaming schedule, but at least we have this.

Hopefully all the games will be streamed.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

Hootinani's avatar

Hopefully all the games will be streamed.

Or at least the championship game.  Regardless, itll be nice to see some of the tourney.  I cant get up there as much as I used to.

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 08/30/19 at 03:43 PM ET

The one I know I won’t be able to watch because of a wedding (and they’re both Blackhawks fans, we probably would have watched together)

Posted by EthrDemon on 08/30/19 at 05:03 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

With the season fast approaching, PK, have you heard any news on the DishNetwork/Fox Sports dispute and if it’s even close to resolution?

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 08/30/19 at 07:58 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Nate, I saw this in early August and even though it is Ohio related, it gives the opinion of Dish.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 08/30/19 at 08:06 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

Thanks Paul. Not positive news there. At what point do the various leagues put their foot on the scale? Cutting access to millions of fans is not a good way to grow the game or league revenue.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 08/30/19 at 08:25 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 08/30/19 at 08:25 PM ET

Do you have other options? I’ve not heard many good things about Dish, so I hope you at least have a choice in the matter

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 08/31/19 at 03:47 AM ET

Steeb's avatar

My brother has DirecTV and they have a similar dispute going. But apparently DirecTV sent them an over the air antenna that they could somehow use with their DVR and get Fox and whatever else it picks up. Might be worth asking about that, if things continue. He’s in Colorado, so it might be different.

Posted by Steeb on 08/31/19 at 11:15 AM ET

Nate A's avatar

I’ve got Sling (owned by Dish), which at $25/mo is impossible to beat. I’m in the Detroit area so official NHL streaming is out. I have no need or want for a full cable package. I can use a co-worker’s cable login so I’m not completely screwed, but I’d rather do it legit.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 08/31/19 at 11:22 AM ET