Abel to Yzerman

The Playoffs Are A Thorny Issue

So I'm still optimistic.  The trades could still be filtering in to the league office. Kenny kicked a lot of tires and we all know you don't just kick for the sake of it.  That would be...

...self-flagellating, of course.

Yes, I've been reading.  Bad Wing fans. Screaming across each other while you type sarcastic words poking fun or even daring to question Saint Kenneth.  At some point I'm going to have time and the hardware to address that. It needs...examination.

Now though?  It's just a simple live blog bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

RorSchach's avatar

Right on, MC. Right on!

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/04/13 at 08:36 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

Is Bob Errey a healthy scratch tonight?

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 04/04/13 at 08:37 PM ET

gt500x's avatar

Kickin bitches and live blogging tires!

Posted by gt500x on 04/04/13 at 08:37 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Evenin’ Bitches. Just saw the commercial for the playoffs. I thought it was a $10,000.00 fine for swinging the Octopi. Hypocritical double standard bitch midget, using the symbol of a “Cult Following” to promote the playoffs.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/04/13 at 08:49 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Kate, he can swing it way in the tunnel. Just not near the ice. smile

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/04/13 at 08:54 PM ET

bigdee89's avatar

Is Bob Errey a healthy scratch tonight?

Where is Paul Yserbart when you need him?  We need another top 6.  Murph on D would be swell too.

LGRW

Posted by bigdee89 from The Great White North Eh? on 04/04/13 at 08:57 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

We could always go for Paul Decaf Coffey.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/04/13 at 08:59 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Is Bob Errey a healthy scratch tonight?

LGRW

Posted by bigdee89 on 04/04/13 at 08:57 PM ET

Murph is looking for work.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 04/04/13 at 09:00 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

We could always go for Paul Decaf Coffey.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/04/13 at 08:59 PM ET

Like the drink just not spelled the same.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 04/04/13 at 09:08 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

That’s right. John Coffey.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/04/13 at 09:19 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Kate, he can swing it way in the tunnel. Just not near the ice. smile

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/04/13 at 08:54 PM ET

I know. Just being sarcastic. Lil’ Gary can cram it up his tunnel. Whore-style.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/04/13 at 09:20 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

I know. Just being sarcastic. Lil’ Gary can cram it up his tunnel. Whore-style.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/04/13 at 09:20 PM ET

Something about the fairer of the 19 saying that just makes me smile.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/04/13 at 09:22 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

poking fun or even daring to question Saint Kenneth.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 04/04/13 at 09:32 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Something about the fairer of the 19 saying that just makes me smile.

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 04/04/13 at 09:22 PM ET

Thank you. I take credit for one of our favorite sayings. The one regarding whores, mouths, and shutting.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/04/13 at 09:34 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Crap, I’m brain-dead

poking fun or even daring to question Saint Kenneth.

I was going to say that for some reason SouthPark came to mind (”. .. .  they killed Kenny).

If I were smart enough I’d post a GIF of Cartman doing his “are you questioning my author-it-ty”

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 04/04/13 at 09:35 PM ET

klank's avatar

60 minutes, bishes.  get the bloody 2 points (in regulation).

Posted by klank from the finest hot tub in Marin on 04/04/13 at 09:39 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Jeff - - received the decal, and your note about it sticking inside the glass.  Trying to figure out if it will show up through the window tint.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 04/04/13 at 09:39 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Man I can’t wait to get back to whats happening on the ice instead of the front office.

Drop the puck already!

LGRW!

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 04/04/13 at 09:40 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Bonjour you bastards.  Here I am in bat country, you’ve kicked the shit out of my tires, and now I’m driving on the rims.  What are you going to do when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car?

Posted by monkey from Finland on 04/04/13 at 09:44 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Looking for a “D” man on 04/04/13 at 09:39 PM ET

The only reason we stick them inside up here is because the ice scrapers tend to wreak havoc on anything on the outside.  Down there you’re probably safe to put it on the outside.  Sorry I did get your e-mail but forgot to respond.

We actualy just printed out some D’s today.  Both the Tigers D and the Wings one.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/04/13 at 09:45 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Wings feed at vipbox.com The AUStream link. Just passing it on.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/04/13 at 09:57 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

FSD FEED

oh, for two points tonight. what do we need to get in? 12 more points. 15?

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 04/04/13 at 09:59 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

I really like our team

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 04/04/13 at 10:00 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

I really like our team

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Looking for a “D” man on 04/04/13 at 10:00 PM ET

Me too…and this is why

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/04/13 at 10:01 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Lol.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/04/13 at 10:03 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

Z is in tonight eh? cool

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 04/04/13 at 10:03 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Distracted the wife with some things that needed mended while shes here….shhhhhh

Somebody tell them to hurry up and start the damn game

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/04/13 at 10:03 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

I did, Jeff. But I doubt they will listen to me.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/04/13 at 10:06 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

Murph is looking for work.

defense coach?

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 04/04/13 at 10:07 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

I did, Jeff. But I doubt they will listen to me.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/04/13 at 10:06 PM ET

BS. Ok 19….time to get some of us employed by the Wings.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/04/13 at 10:07 PM ET

pilgrim's avatar

Posted by monkey from Fear and Loathing on 04/04/13 at 09:44 PM ET

I hate to say this, but this place is getting to me… I think I’m getting the Fear.

Posted by pilgrim from the ice at the bottom of the world on 04/04/13 at 10:08 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

For real! I can totally take the Hammered Murph role between the benches.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 04/04/13 at 10:08 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Evening bitches.  I actually get to catch the live blog tonight, it has been a while.  Here’s hoping the wings put up a good effort and come away with 2.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 04/04/13 at 10:09 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

hey, gang

2 points.

period.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/04/13 at 10:09 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Mule, already with the dumbass

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 04/04/13 at 10:09 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Ugh..was jujst about to compliment cleary…

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/04/13 at 10:10 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Speed from Buckets?

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 04/04/13 at 10:10 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Nice one Fil!

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 04/04/13 at 10:12 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

WOOO!!

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/04/13 at 10:12 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar