Abel to Yzerman

That Was Nice…Back To The West

It's been exciting, this three game stint against the East. Everything we expected. A little rougher, a little more tense. A couple of patsies and a lay-down against the Big, Bad Bruins.

Glad you liked it.  Because here comes the same old, same old...Gary's Coyotes.

We know. Shane Doan makes mean faces.

It's a Live Blog and I'm late so get started.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous       ‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 8 >       Next »

MOWingsfan19's avatar

So I didn’t kill anything… but it sounds like Smitty is lynching himself….. again.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 10/10/13 at 08:25 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Posted by SnLO from the sub-great white north on 10/10/13 at 09:22 PM ET

I bow to you oh great one

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 10/10/13 at 08:25 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

He’s killing his career

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/10/13 at 08:27 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 10/10/13 at 09:25 PM ET

He’s doing it figuratively on the ice, and his teammates are probably literally doing in the locker room

Posted by Hootinani on 10/10/13 at 08:27 PM ET

dougie's avatar

So I didn’t kill anything…

Imma go out on a limb and guess that anything is grateful;-)

Posted by dougie on 10/10/13 at 08:28 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

If any of you are actually NOT watching the Tigers game…JV is just filthy tonight

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 10/10/13 at 08:31 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Its just a deer Dougie.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 10/10/13 at 08:31 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

JVs right arm is just not normal. Dude is a freak of nature.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 10/10/13 at 08:32 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Posted by 42jeff from Howard City, MI on 10/10/13 at 09:31 PM ET

baseball rates right below soccer as a watchable sport

Posted by Hootinani on 10/10/13 at 08:33 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Its just a deer Dougie.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 10/10/13 at 09:31 PM ET

No luck here this year….yet.  I’m mentoring my nephew this year and he already stuck a nice four point.  Little punk. smile

Heck of a shot though between two trees and somehow magicaly through a bush.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 10/10/13 at 08:33 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Its just a deer Dougie.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 10/10/13 at 09:31 PM ET

Ok, got it. Thought maybe you were talking about your next door neighbor, or Congress.

Posted by dougie on 10/10/13 at 08:33 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

If any of you are actually NOT watching the Tigers game…

I watched, for a little bit. But it needs to be in small doses. If I watch too much baseball at one time I can literally feel my brain begin to petrify.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/10/13 at 08:33 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

Posted by 42jeff from Howard City, MI on 10/10/13 at 09:31 PM ET

true that

L.G.Tiggers

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 10/10/13 at 08:33 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Posted by 42jeff from Howard City, MI on 10/10/13 at 09:31 PM ET

I’ll support the Tigers, but I hate baseball.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/10/13 at 08:34 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

That was a terrible camera angle

Posted by Hootinani on 10/10/13 at 08:35 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

I’ll support the Tigers, but I hate baseball.

Posted by RedMenace from Team Slovaskimo Fighting Snipers on 10/10/13 at 09:34 PM ET

Same here. Imma gonna stay with the Wings. I’ll catch the Tiges after Hockey.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/10/13 at 08:39 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

And Smith makes the wrong decision again

Posted by Hootinani on 10/10/13 at 08:40 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

The Yotes eyes must be as big as saucers eveytime they see #2 on the ice

Posted by Hootinani on 10/10/13 at 08:41 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

I love baseball… watched 50+ games this season and some fall ball tournaments too.
Pro ball.. not so much.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 10/10/13 at 08:41 PM ET

VooX's avatar

Evening, bitches, what are you drinking?

Surpised the Hasek is so busy tonight with the important (to Detroit) American Cricket game on tonight.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 10/10/13 at 08:42 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Argh bury that.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 10/10/13 at 08:42 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Fil has 2 goals on the year.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 10/10/13 at 08:43 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Evening, bitches, what are you drinking?

our own vomit, every time Smith steps on the ice

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/10/13 at 08:44 PM ET

SnLO's avatar

Evening, bitches, what are you drinking?

Jameson. Neat.

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 10/10/13 at 08:45 PM ET

VooX's avatar

Looks like Smith is the whipping boy de jour around here.  Give Smith a chance, he makes mistakes but D is the toughest position to pick up at an NHL level.

Quincey has stood out as awful to me and he has enough years under his belt that he is not getting better.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 10/10/13 at 08:46 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Evening, bitches, what are you drinking?

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 10/10/13 at 09:42 PM ET

Fireball and cider, per usual.

It’s my new jam.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/10/13 at 08:46 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar
Give Smith a chance

Its the chances he gives everyone else thats the problem

Posted by Hootinani on 10/10/13 at 08:48 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 10/10/13 at 09:46 PM ET

Is… is that supposed to be comforting?

For as highly-touted as Smith has been (by fans and coaches), he sure isn’t showing why.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/10/13 at 08:49 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Evening, bitches, what are you drinking?

Evan Williams Honey

PP Wings - Lets Score!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 10/10/13 at 08:49 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Whiskey again…. errr still.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 10/10/13 at 08:49 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Mickey knows all.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/10/13 at 08:50 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

awful PP

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/10/13 at 08:50 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Looks like Smith is the whipping boy de jour around here.

Actually, that’s going to be Babcock for me.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/10/13 at 08:51 PM ET

VooX's avatar

Whiskey dick power play brought to you by JD and Michelle Bachman.  Plus seeing Sammy playing D in our own zone gave me anti-wood. Right now I’m an innie.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 10/10/13 at 08:51 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 10/10/13 at 09:51 PM ET

Aw man, you missed the “Where the *#$%@& did my dick go?!” club meeting we had earlier.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/10/13 at 08:53 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

For those of you still not watching the Tigers game

JV is just toying with them now.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 10/10/13 at 08:53 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Wow… Fil has a pair tonight. How many 2 goal games did he have as a Wing?

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 10/10/13 at 08:54 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Note to 28 NHL teams: want to know how to frustrate a relatively talented Red Wings team? Watch the Oct 10, 2013, game v the Arizona Coyotes

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/10/13 at 08:55 PM ET