Abel to Yzerman

That Was Nice…Back To The West

It's been exciting, this three game stint against the East. Everything we expected. A little rougher, a little more tense. A couple of patsies and a lay-down against the Big, Bad Bruins.

Glad you liked it.  Because here comes the same old, same old...Gary's Coyotes.

We know. Shane Doan makes mean faces.

It's a Live Blog and I'm late so get started.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

TheRealYooper's avatar

short and sweet eh?

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 10/10/13 at 05:14 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

It’s a Live Blog and I’m late so get started.

Better late than never, Chief. Bitches.

Let’s Roll!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/10/13 at 06:01 PM ET

BrendonR's avatar

Sorry Chief can’t help it. Time to put Doan in his place and send him on his way…....

LGRW!!

Posted by BrendonR on 10/10/13 at 06:07 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Howdy All!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 10/10/13 at 06:12 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Miss the Western Conference?

Detroit Tigers, 9:07 p.m., Oakland.

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 10/10/13 at 06:13 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

One more shoutout to Rumbear, who by the way, sails the Seven Seas out of the SDYC.

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 10/10/13 at 06:14 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Watching Buf / Clbs until Wings come on. 1-0 BJs one minute in, shots are 4-0 BJs, too.

Now they just lost a fight.

Wonder if you can measure Rolston’s tenure in Buffalo in hours by now.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/10/13 at 06:14 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

what friggin channel is this on tonight?

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 10/10/13 at 06:18 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

Nutjob 18

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 10/10/13 at 06:19 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Good evening, bitches.

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 10/10/13 at 06:21 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Salutations, bitches.

If anyone has any experience with coding web pages, drop me a PM… I has questions.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/10/13 at 06:24 PM ET

monkey's avatar

what friggin channel is this on tonight?

Handjob 19

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 10/10/13 at 06:26 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

nhl network again.  maybe v00x will have a HD link.  that works awesome for me.  don’t know where he get them.

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 10/10/13 at 06:27 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Miss the Western Conference?
Detroit Tigers, 9:07 p.m., Oakland.
Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 10/10/13 at 07:13 PM ET

Uhm. I think you have your time zones mixed up. First pitch is at 5:07 PDT, so that would be 8:07 EDT.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 10/10/13 at 06:31 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

what friggin channel is this on tonight?

Handjob 19

Posted by monkey from Finland on 10/10/13 at 07:26 PM ET

I don’t know what any of that means.

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 10/10/13 at 06:31 PM ET

SnLO's avatar

A game against the DoanBags four matches into the season. It’s like we’re still in the west.

Evening Bitches!

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 10/10/13 at 06:31 PM ET

monkey's avatar

I don’t know what any of that means.

Sorry to hear that.  I do what I can.

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 10/10/13 at 06:32 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

no, I know my time zones.  It was first scheduled for 9:07 ET, so moving up an hour is good.

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 10/10/13 at 06:32 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Morris,  Klesla. Bissonnette all in the lineup.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/10/13 at 06:33 PM ET

SnLO's avatar

Handjob 19
I don’t know what any of that means.

it’s like you have your kock out and you’re stroking it a little

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 10/10/13 at 06:34 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Maybe NHL network will use the FSD broadcast.

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 10/10/13 at 06:34 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Hola from 20 feet up a tree, bitches.
Prolly check back in when I climb down and get home.
LGRW.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 10/10/13 at 06:35 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

Hot damn!  I just found out I’m a pirate!

LGRW!

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 10/10/13 at 06:35 PM ET

TeamDub's avatar

Follow the link monkey posted, and you’re good to go.

Make sure you have VLC 2.1.0 and 64 bit.

Streaming a beauty 4500 stream right meow.

Posted by TeamDub from The gratch. on 10/10/13 at 06:36 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

pre-game song being sung

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 10/10/13 at 06:36 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Hot damn!  I just found out I’m a pirate!

Multiple meanings.Please explain.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/10/13 at 06:37 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

it’s like you have your kock out and you’re stroking it a little

Posted by SnLO from the sub-great white north on 10/10/13 at 07:34 PM ET

NOW I know what that means.

I don’t see a link on that page like v00x usually posts.

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 10/10/13 at 06:37 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Useless Trivia Time:

the winner on Jeopardy the last few nights is a huge Red Wings fan.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/10/13 at 06:38 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/10/13 at 07:37 PM ET

Scroll up man, I ain’t got time to explain.

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 10/10/13 at 06:38 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Ken and Mick! Yay!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/10/13 at 06:39 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Hey all, I have the opportunity to catch a hockey game in Prague in December. I can go to a Czech Extrliga or KHL game. The Extraliga is CR’s top pro league and Slavia Praha finished 2nd out of 14 teams last season. The KHL team, HC Lev Praha, is a second year expansion team that finished 4th in their 7 team division last year.

Do the Wings have any prospects in either league or on either team?

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 10/10/13 at 06:39 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

Ping!

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 10/10/13 at 06:40 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Scroll up man, I ain’t got time to explain.

More multiple meanings. Please expound.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/10/13 at 06:40 PM ET

TeamDub's avatar

If you are lazy/computer illiterate, then try this:

(click popups with discretion.)

Posted by TeamDub from The gratch. on 10/10/13 at 06:41 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

nutz

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 10/10/13 at 06:42 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Week night.

Coyotes.

Tigers Game 5.

The stands, they gonna’ be empty tonight

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/10/13 at 06:43 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/10/13 at 07:40 PM ET

okay, okay, I just found out I’m not an alcoholic!

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 10/10/13 at 06:44 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Howdy bitches.  I see we’re off to a good start.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 10/10/13 at 06:44 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

I am sick of playing down a goal. Get it together Wings!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/10/13 at 06:45 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Howdy bitches.  I see we’re off to a good start.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 10/10/13 at 07:44 PM ET

I have whatever the opposite of an erection is right now.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/10/13 at 06:46 PM ET