Abel to Yzerman

Short, Sweet, Desperate

The sea is angry, my friends.  And so am I. If there’s one youngster I’d like to see play, it’s Mrazek.  Especially against Pinky and the Ingalls sisters.

Still underway and minus all the whiz bang stuff Al Gore promised me long ago.

Probably has something to do with Sequestration.

I’m just sayin.

It’s a Live Blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous       ‹ First  < 7 8 9 10 11 >       Next »

stonehands-78's avatar

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 02/17/13 at 08:52 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

That must be the reason Cleary is still playing. He has a sea lamprey mouth on Babbles’s tool and he won’t pull it out. It all makes sense now.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 02/17/13 at 08:52 PM ET

behind the net in G.R.'s avatar

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 07:51 PM ET
    I have a feeling he will be back in GR after tonights game Jonas looked good tonight in GR.

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/17/13 at 08:54 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Lamprey?  Never heard of it before.  Creeeeeeepy.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 08:54 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/17/13 at 07:54 PM ET

Maybe that’s best.  Music needs to play.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 08:55 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

OK, Wings…  WAKE UP!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 08:56 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Music needs to play.

Indeed.

Posted by calquake on 02/17/13 at 08:56 PM ET

monkey's avatar

If that’s why you became a Honda guy you’re an idiot.  USB, bluetooth?

Honda used to sell fuel efficient long lasting cars at an affordable price.  Now I don’t know what the *#$%@& they’re doing.  I bought a Civic in 1999 and I don’t regret it a bit, but my next vehicle will be a GM.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/17/13 at 08:56 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Need to recapture that first period forechecking mojo.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 08:57 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

When oh when will the wings realize all their cute little drop and no look passes just don’t work anymore

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/17/13 at 08:57 PM ET

behind the net in G.R.'s avatar

Jonas had a shutout tonight cept for the final 2:30 of the third.

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/17/13 at 08:57 PM ET

calquake's avatar

If that’s why you became a Honda guy you’re an idiot.  USB, bluetooth?

Because they have “OnStar”.

Posted by calquake on 02/17/13 at 08:58 PM ET

Bent's avatar

What happened there Lashoff?

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 02/17/13 at 08:58 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/17/13 at 07:57 PM ET

Hey what kind of crowds do the Griffins get?  I’ll be retiring up there this summer and the Mrs. has already given me permission to pursue season tickets.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/17/13 at 08:59 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Amen.  And that little clearing pass by the D to the front of the net….that worked with TPH, now, not so much.

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the pre-season shuffle.... on 02/17/13 at 08:59 PM ET

calquake's avatar

the Mrs. has already given me permission

Ah the life of a married man.

Posted by calquake on 02/17/13 at 09:00 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Ford is making the better cars now compared to GM, I have a Ford Focus Electric, and their hybrids and non-hybrids are as good or better than anything else out there.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 09:00 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Because they have “OnStar”.

How ironic.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/17/13 at 09:01 PM ET

behind the net in G.R.'s avatar

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/17/13 at 07:59 PM ET

They are 5th in the league in attendence avg about 7200 per night.

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/17/13 at 09:01 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/17/13 at 07:59 PM ET

I would love to live in GR and go to the Griffins games.  Maybe we need to start a retirement colony for the 19+ there.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 09:01 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

I meant to imply that I’m sure Honda makes good cars still, but USB port and bluetooth is no reason to switch to them.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 09:02 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 08:01 PM ET

I’m actually bound for Howard City…about 30 miles or so north of GR right on 131.  Still close enough to be convenient as hell.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/17/13 at 09:02 PM ET

dougie's avatar

I have a Ford Focus Electric

So how many times will you have to stop and recharge when we do H2H Appalachia at my cabin?

Posted by dougie on 02/17/13 at 09:03 PM ET

calquake's avatar

We could call it “Juveniliciousness Village”.

Posted by calquake on 02/17/13 at 09:03 PM ET

behind the net in G.R.'s avatar

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 08:01 PM ET

I have extra tickets for any games. Just let me know if y
you want to go. NO CHARGE.

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/17/13 at 09:03 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

I have extra tickets for any games. Just let me know if y
you want to go. NO CHARGE.

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/17/13 at 08:03 PM ET

You can absolutely count on it.  i’ll buy the first round

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/17/13 at 09:05 PM ET

monkey's avatar

And yet on such ridiculous options are such decisions made by so many.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/17/13 at 09:05 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

I have a Ford Focus Electric

Posted by dougie on 02/17/13 at 08:03 PM ET

I’d drive my Saturn Vue!

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 09:05 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/17/13 at 08:03 PM ET

Thanks!  I wish!  But I’m stuck in Flori-duh and don’t see myself getting up there during hockey season, unfortunately.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 09:06 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Oh look there’s a game on

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/17/13 at 09:07 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Lash playing the pimp hand just a little to hard.

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the pre-season shuffle.... on 02/17/13 at 09:07 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

wow…Murph MUST be wasted..

“nice play Kyle Quincey”  ?

Really?

Really?

calquake's avatar

Not even for H2H3?  Would love to see it (H2H3) resurrected for next season and the Lidstrom jersey retirement night.

Posted by calquake on 02/17/13 at 09:08 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Oh look there’s a game on

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/17/13 at 08:07 PM ET

And only 11:45 remaining, time to get it on.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 09:08 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

holy hell give me some of whatever Murph is having

“good play Danny Cleary”?

WTF

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/17/13 at 09:08 PM ET

behind the net in G.R.'s avatar

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/17/13 at 08:05 PM ET

Anytime Jeff just let me know when.

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/17/13 at 09:08 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Posted by calquake on 02/17/13 at 08:08 PM ET

I would definitely try to make it up there for that!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 09:09 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Lash playing the pimp hand just a little to hard.

But it was sweet to watch him manhandle Parise, and it was the best PK they had all year.

Posted by dougie on 02/17/13 at 09:09 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Yawning bitch behind the coach.. stuff her mouth. wink

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/17/13 at 09:09 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Oh look there’s a game on

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/17/13 at 08:07 PM ET

I know.  I’m trying to distract myself.  wink

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 09:10 PM ET