Abel to Yzerman

Short, Sweet, Desperate

The sea is angry, my friends.  And so am I. If there’s one youngster I’d like to see play, it’s Mrazek.  Especially against Pinky and the Ingalls sisters.

Still underway and minus all the whiz bang stuff Al Gore promised me long ago.

Probably has something to do with Sequestration.

I’m just sayin.

It’s a Live Blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous       ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›      Next »

cigar_nurse's avatar

No replay? How convienant.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 02/17/13 at 07:35 PM ET

calquake's avatar

fudge.

Mmmmm… miss the Mackinaw (sp?) kind.

Posted by calquake on 02/17/13 at 07:35 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/17/13 at 06:31 PM ET

Farmer 42Jeff?

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the prospect shuffle.... on 02/17/13 at 07:36 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Put the puck in the net.  For *#$%@&’s sake, put the puck in the net.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/17/13 at 07:36 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Dammit 8 close yet again.

He is so close to getting a Big Bang.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 07:36 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

No chit 42jeff… thats close to me. Lemme know when you come to MO.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/17/13 at 06:34 PM ET

Will do.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/17/13 at 07:36 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Dammit 8 close yet again.

He is so close to getting a Big Bang.

Didn’t know you were in town.

Posted by calquake on 02/17/13 at 07:37 PM ET

Just saw Uncle Mike bitching at Q.  Right on, Uncle Mike.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/17/13 at 07:37 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Farmer 42Jeff?

Posted by Rumbear from the Top O the Hasek, looking for a goal… on 02/17/13 at 06:36 PM ET

Um no.  Looking out for my financial future and saw an opportunity to let the inlaws rest easy in their twilight years.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/17/13 at 07:37 PM ET

Finish it!  Damn…

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/17/13 at 07:38 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/17/13 at 06:37 PM ET

Good on ya!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the prospect shuffle.... on 02/17/13 at 07:39 PM ET

MoreShoot's avatar

Nice shot Sammy

Posted by MoreShoot on 02/17/13 at 07:39 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Holy Crap.. Sammy got it on net. Amazing.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/17/13 at 07:39 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

HOLY CRAP!  DID YOU SEE THAT?!??!?!

Did my eyes deceive me or did Sammy just hit the goalie?

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/17/13 at 07:39 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Nice rebound created by Samulsson there, almost got one.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 02/17/13 at 07:39 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

I really, really like our 4th line.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 07:39 PM ET

calquake's avatar

You’re a good man Jeff.

Posted by calquake on 02/17/13 at 07:39 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Sammy hit the net. Holee shit on the 2nd try.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 02/17/13 at 07:40 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

You’re a good man Jeff.

Posted by calquake on 02/17/13 at 06:39 PM ET

Well I hope you have evicted them already.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 07:40 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Are there really places that sell new tires but don’t do alignments?

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/17/13 at 07:41 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

MO you getting out in the woods at all?

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the prospect shuffle.... on 02/17/13 at 07:41 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

I dont blame ya for buying a farm to hunt… hell I lease 2 farms for deer hunting.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/17/13 at 07:41 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

I keep forgetting the radio is way behind the TV.  When I post about something, you guys are already on to the next thing.  LOL

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 07:42 PM ET

Are there really places that sell new tires but don’t do alignments?

Posted by monkey from Thispuckjusthitsanicepatchandslidesintothebackofth on 02/17/13 at 06:41 PM ET

Wheel balancing SHOULD be included in the installation of new tires.  Dunno know about alignments.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/17/13 at 07:42 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

When I post about something, you guys are already on to the next thing.  LOL

Nah, we are just ahead of our time…...

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the prospect shuffle.... on 02/17/13 at 07:43 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/17/13 at 06:41 PM ET

Turkey, Deer and there’s a stream through it with acceptable fishing.  Only an 11 hr drive from where my house is in Michigan (whenever I finally get to retire to it) so it won’t be a stretch to go down and “check on it” once in a whil.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/17/13 at 07:44 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Has anyone besides Hudler brought a hooker on the father son trip?

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/17/13 at 07:44 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

If 2 losses is a “streak”  why isn’t two wins?

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the prospect shuffle.... on 02/17/13 at 07:44 PM ET

1-nil Wings after one period.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/17/13 at 07:45 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

This feed keeps scrambling.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/17/13 at 07:45 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Any place that puts on new tires without balancing should be burned down.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/17/13 at 07:45 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Any place that puts on new tires without balancing should be burned down.

Bell Tire could use that.  You should write them.

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the prospect shuffle.... on 02/17/13 at 07:46 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Bunner wants more POWER!

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/17/13 at 07:47 PM ET

Any place that puts on new tires without balancing should be burned down.

Posted by monkey from Thispuckjusthitsanicepatchandslidesintothebackofth on 02/17/13 at 06:45 PM ET

Agree as I’ve had one bad experience with a cheap shop that’s no longer in existence.  Every new set of tires I’ve ever bought were from Discount Tire and the shop near my house are really good guys.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/17/13 at 07:48 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Any place that puts on new tires without balancing should be burned down.

People like you is why I have a million dollar umbrella policy on my shop.

Posted by dougie on 02/17/13 at 07:49 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Any place that puts on new tires without balancing should be burned down.

People like you is why I have a million dollar umbrella policy on my shop.

Posted by dougie on 02/17/13 at 06:49 PM ET

Agreed.  It has nothing to do with the bodies found out back. cheese

Posted by calquake on 02/17/13 at 07:51 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

People like you is why I have a million dollar umbrella policy on my shop.

Posted by dougie on 02/17/13 at 06:49 PM ET

I know some Goodfellas, maybe we could work a deal.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 07:51 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

in what universe does ‘he who shall not be named’ leads the team in +/-?

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/17/13 at 07:54 PM ET

monkey's avatar

People like you is why I have a million dollar umbrella policy on my shop.

All your umbrella are belong to us.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/17/13 at 07:55 PM ET

monkey's avatar

in what universe does ‘he who shall not be named’ leads the team in +/-?

Gary’s World.