Abel to Yzerman

Short, Sweet, Desperate

The sea is angry, my friends.  And so am I. If there’s one youngster I’d like to see play, it’s Mrazek.  Especially against Pinky and the Ingalls sisters.

Still underway and minus all the whiz bang stuff Al Gore promised me long ago.

Probably has something to do with Sequestration.

I’m just sayin.

It’s a Live Blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

TeamDub's avatar

Wait, all that whiz bang stuff isn’t powered by Hopeium?

Posted by TeamDub from The gratch. on 02/17/13 at 06:20 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Take me down to Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 06:22 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

That’s the reason why Kenny likes his team, else he would be excited about it.

Posted by Joe Z. from Austria on 02/17/13 at 04:54 PM ET

You bastard, you just made me sad.

How exciting would it be to have Hossa in the line up every day?

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 06:24 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

the Blackhawks have apparently found a way to make passes without even having the puck on their sticks.

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 02/17/13 at 06:29 PM ET

Ahoy, Master Chief.  Angry?  Aye, and loud, too.

If the Wings lacking an EGSB (Evil, Goal-Scoring Bastard) isn’t enough, here’s more barf:

Referees:
Tom Kowal #32
Brad Watson #23   <======

Linesmen:
Steve Miller #89
Mark Shewchyk #92

R.S.V.  It’s gonna be a long drop.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 02/17/13 at 06:38 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Hello, everyone!

When I saw that the game was to be broadcast on Fox Sports North, I checked my channel guide just for the halibut, and it looks like they are showing the game!  (Why it would be blacked out on FSD but not FSN is beyond me, but…)  It won’t be Ken and Mick, but at least I’ll be able to watch - I think.  I’ll let you know at 6 PM if it’s actually on.  I really hope so ‘cuz I really want to see Mrazek.

Chief, you crack me up with the “Little House on the Prairie” stuff.  “The Ingalls sisters” - I love it.

LET’S GO RED WINGS !!!!!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 06:39 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Good luck Ms RW, hope you can watch.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 06:43 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Had the perfect snow in NC . Deep enough to spell my name in the snow with piss this AM, and melted off enough to walk the yard in flip-flops a few minutes ago.

Good God, 101 man games lost to injury, 33 more than the runner up. Imma stop criticizing these guys.

Except Franzen, he’s a ginger poon.

LGRW.

Posted by dougie on 02/17/13 at 06:43 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Uncle Mike expecting Slammin Sammy to come out in came fashion after all this time off. Right. I’ll get right on that.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/17/13 at 06:44 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

2d line Fil Cleary .  I don’t see many points in that.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 06:50 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

which season was it that the Wings had a lot of injuries and we had a whole line of Griffins?

it was in the last 10 years IIRC

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 02/17/13 at 06:50 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/17/13 at 05:44 PM ET

I don’t know if he’s expecting him too, but I think the message is good, we don’t have time to watch you get into game shape with people like Andersson and Nyquist and Tatar available.  He didn’t show a lot in the first two games, but no one did.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 06:52 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Mrazek in goal.

Jimmah’s massive dong is probably black and blue after the Ducks game.

Posted by dougie on 02/17/13 at 06:53 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/17/13 at 05:44 PM ET

I know. The whole idea of Sammy.  Sigh.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 06:54 PM ET

peiz11's avatar

Pav is in, Eaves out…we better not be rushing him back. I’d rather see him get healthy than get re-injured but with our luck he’ll be just fine…right? right?

Posted by peiz11 from Minneapolis on 02/17/13 at 06:55 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Pre-game is on FSN.  Lots of red jerseys in the crowd.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 06:55 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Dats is in, that’s good.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 02/17/13 at 06:57 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Could one of the pharmacists explain Eaves being out and Cleary being in?

Posted by dougie on 02/17/13 at 06:57 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Bill, I understand that. I truly do.. But.. It’s Sammy. Dude is related Abby. Can’t even hit a 12X12.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/17/13 at 06:58 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Only in Minny do they have commercials for ice fishing tents.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 06:58 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Posted by dougie on 02/17/13 at 05:57 PM ET

Cause he blows uncle mike better.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/17/13 at 06:58 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Giggity bitches lets show the Ingals sisters why they dont belong in the winged wheel.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/17/13 at 07:01 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Oh crap.  The game is NOT on FSN.  Just a mistake on the channel guide.  :(

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 07:01 PM ET

MoreShoot's avatar

Why is Eaves a scratch?

Posted by MoreShoot on 02/17/13 at 07:02 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Murph sez Pavs and Z warmed up on the same line.

Posted by dougie on 02/17/13 at 07:02 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Got Ken and Paul going on 97.1 FM.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 07:04 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

FSD FEED

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/17/13 at 07:05 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

Greetings everyone.  The Wild broadcasters say that injuries don’t matter when you have guys like Zetterberg and Datsyuk in the lineup.  Easy for them to say.  Fuch you Jobu.

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 02/17/13 at 07:05 PM ET

MoreShoot's avatar

Murph sez Pavs and Z warmed up on the same line.

that leaves Fil, Sammy and Abbey?

Posted by MoreShoot on 02/17/13 at 07:05 PM ET

....feed, please….

Posted by dingus from the salty great lake on 02/17/13 at 07:05 PM ET

MoreShoot's avatar

Got Ken and Paul going on 97.1 FM

so you hear every goal 2 seconds before you see them.  I don’t combine.

Posted by MoreShoot on 02/17/13 at 07:06 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

VIPBOX.TV Y’all should put that into your memory banks.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/17/13 at 07:06 PM ET

Joe Z.'s avatar

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 05:24 PM ET

alright now this game can only make us feel better.

I watch the Cawks just for Hossa, and it makes me really angry and sad seeing him backchecking, playing his heart out every night.

Posted by Joe Z. from Austria on 02/17/13 at 07:08 PM ET

MoreShoot's avatar

Backstrom is out.  Get it going.

Posted by MoreShoot on 02/17/13 at 07:08 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

I don’t combine.

Posted by MoreShoot on 02/17/13 at 06:06 PM ET

I don’t either.  I don’t have a way to watch.  The bootleg feeds scare me.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 07:09 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Shouldn’t they be called the Euro Triplets?

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/17/13 at 07:09 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Kindl was looking a bit more comfy guess that explains him being a scratch?

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/17/13 at 07:10 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Sammy shoots wide of the net… I am shocked!

Posted by calquake on 02/17/13 at 07:10 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Backstrom is in there right now.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/17/13 at 07:10 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Lots on contact there on Mrazek.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 02/17/13 at 07:10 PM ET