Abel to Yzerman

Settle In

All that's left to do for all 19 of us is to settle in, kick back, drink up, and watch the season come to an end.

Try to enjoy some aspects of the young core while hoping for some show of effort, even if the Wings don't win. Your participation is welcomed, and, much appreciated.

It's a Live Blog!

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous        < 1 2 3 4 >       Next »

SWM RWBill!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 08:58 PM ET

You’re supposed to be a goal scorer Mantha, gotta bury those chances.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/14/19 at 08:58 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Optomisti Cal is not gonna like that RW. You’ll need to put money in the poor box ootside the confessional.

Posted by cigar_nurse from On The mend for next season Greenville Pylons on 03/14/19 at 09:02 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

They typical goal scorers tonight for the Wings.

Bowey, Helm, Abdelkader (from Glendening)

Posted by RWBill on 03/14/19 at 09:10 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

The poor box. School days… Catholic school days…

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 09:11 PM ET

Catholic school days…

The nuns nearly crippled me ‘cause I wrote lefty.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 09:16 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

The nuns nearly crippled me ‘cause I wrote lefty.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin’ on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 09:16 PM ET

Frank Zappa has advice for you…

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 03/14/19 at 09:22 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Frank Zappa has advice for you…

Don’t eat the yellow snow?

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 09:25 PM ET

Catholic school days…

The nuns nearly crippled me ‘cause I wrote lefty.

Oh, they really hated the peacock blue ink I used in my cartridge pen. And I wrote in backhand. Not quite as sinister as a lefty though…. wink

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 09:26 PM ET

Oh Jinny.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 09:28 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

I was real bad. I went to communion, before I made my First Communion. Then I lied to the nun that questioned me about it. 7 years old and condemned to the pit…..

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 09:29 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Thanks a bunch, Jinny shut eye

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 09:29 PM ET

So sloppy with the puck at the beginning of the period.  3-2

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/14/19 at 09:29 PM ET

I blame RWBill…..

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 09:30 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Did they tell you the dangers of wearing patent leather shoes?  big surprise  Also I’m not a true lefty, only writing and eating.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 09:32 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Try having 2 aunts who were nuns, one from the same order as the nuns at my school, grades 1-12.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/14/19 at 09:32 PM ET

calquake's avatar

My 2 aunts only acted like nuns or as we referred to them the Saint and Gunga Din.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 09:35 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Did they tell you the dangers of wearing patent leather shoes?  big surprise Also I’m not a true lefty, only writing and eating.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin’ on my

I think they were scared of me. I broke all the rules.  But they still had to pray for my soul…. cool smile

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 09:37 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

I remember the nuns telling us that if you listened to the Beatles, you would go to hell.  Yea I was one of those leftys and they told me my handwriting was so atrocious that I would have to have a trade job.

Posted by cigar_nurse from On The mend for next season Greenville Pylons on 03/14/19 at 09:38 PM ET

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/14/19 at 09:32 PM ET

Holy cow!  wink

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 09:40 PM ET

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/14/19 at 09:32 PM ET

Holy cow!  wink

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 09:40 PM ET

Or a doctor at least.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 09:41 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Where’s my Jinny voodoo doll.  confused

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 09:43 PM ET

ridiculous

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/14/19 at 09:43 PM ET

FUCHING Jinny shut eye

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 09:44 PM ET

calquake's avatar

RWBill, you better be puttin’ foldable currency in that poor box.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 09:44 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Whiffin Jinny strikes again. And again. Bye bye lead. LGRW

Posted by cigar_nurse from On The mend for next season Greenville Pylons on 03/14/19 at 09:44 PM ET

sick  sick  sick  sick

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/14/19 at 09:45 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

The pull of Hughes is strong in this one… shut eye

Posted by Down River Dan on 03/14/19 at 09:45 PM ET

FuchingFuching Jinny! shut eye

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 09:45 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

I still would not rule out TB crashing down the gate and flooding the net with goals.

Posted by RWBill on 03/14/19 at 08:52 PM ET

really?

... really?

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/14/19 at 09:46 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Well Cal we made it to be street doctors wink

Posted by cigar_nurse from On The mend for next season Greenville Pylons on 03/14/19 at 09:46 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Well Cal we made it to be street doctors

CN and Quake, ‘Riders on the Storm”.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 09:48 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Losing. It’s like an incurable virus.

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 09:49 PM ET

ilovehomers's avatar

Posted by RWBill on 03/14/19 at 08:52 PM ET

This guy…

Posted by ilovehomers on 03/14/19 at 09:49 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

OMG the havoc we would of wreaked if we won of been partners.

Posted by cigar_nurse from On The mend for next season Greenville Pylons on 03/14/19 at 09:50 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Losing. It’s like an incurable virus.

Similar to “a process”.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 09:50 PM ET

calquake's avatar

OMG the havoc we would of wreaked if we won of been partners.

We could’a been Stronsky and Crutch.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 09:52 PM ET

calquake's avatar

We could’a been Stronsky and Crutch.

Or if were RWBill, Stronsky and Crotch.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 09:55 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

TB is an en goal from the SWM 5-3 prediction.

Posted by RWBill on 03/14/19 at 09:59 PM ET