Abel to Yzerman

Settle In

All that's left to do for all 19 of us is to settle in, kick back, drink up, and watch the season come to an end.

Try to enjoy some aspects of the young core while hoping for some show of effort, even if the Wings don't win. Your participation is welcomed, and, much appreciated.

It's a Live Blog!

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

calquake's avatar

Thanks Kate. There is a reason why we are here… I just haven’t figured out what it is yet.  smile

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 07:05 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Oh, and L.G.R.W.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 07:08 PM ET

Paul's avatar

About 40 seconds of Ken Holland on the signings yesterday.

Holland segment starts at the 1:40 mark.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/14/19 at 07:19 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin’ on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 07:05 PM ET

Anytime Quaker. The reason we are here, is because we are not there ohh

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 07:25 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

how ‘boot,
... misery loves company?

cheese

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/14/19 at 07:25 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Coming up on my 11 year KK Anniversary. And still happy to be here and not there…. wink

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 07:27 PM ET

calquake's avatar

I was there once… but I came back here.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 07:30 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Howdy Stoney! I’m not in too much misery. Just enough to make me want to duct tape Blashill’s trap shut.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 07:31 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

wink  I’m with Mick!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 07:31 PM ET

I’ll more than cover the drink up part tonight, Kate.

LGRW

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/14/19 at 07:31 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Just enough to make me want to duct tape Blashill’s trap shut.

Couldn’t hurt.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 07:32 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

“It sucks.” Says Vanek. He watches the games too?

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 07:32 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Thanks as always Kate.
This is my 10 th anniversary joining KK. The drinks are on me. LGRW

Posted by cigar_nurse from On The mend for next season Greenville Pylons on 03/14/19 at 07:36 PM ET

calquake's avatar

I have no idea how long I’ve been around KK but “many people are saying” it’s too long.  LOL

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 07:38 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Posted by calquake

10/10/08

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/14/19 at 07:41 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

You got here 10/10/08 Cal.

Posted by cigar_nurse from On The mend for next season Greenville Pylons on 03/14/19 at 07:41 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Bowey!!!

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 07:42 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Bowey!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 07:42 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

sweet!

1-0

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/14/19 at 07:42 PM ET

Red Wings score first?  What year is this?  1-0

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/14/19 at 07:43 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Yea Bowey. We lead. LGRW

Posted by cigar_nurse from On The mend for next season Greenville Pylons on 03/14/19 at 07:43 PM ET

calquake's avatar

10/10/08

You got here 10/10/08 Cal.

Wow, over a decade of my life wasted… I mean, spent the last decade in intellectual discourse with you reprobates… I mean statesman (and woman).  cheese  LOL  wink

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 07:46 PM ET

Helm, Abby, and Glenny on a line together.  $9.9 mil well spent.  rolleyes

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/14/19 at 07:52 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Wow, over a decade of my life wasted… I mean, spent the last decade in intellectual discourse with you reprobates… I mean statesman (and woman).  cheese LOL wink

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin’ on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 07:46 PM ET

Yeah a decade has gone by and it’s a strange world oot there now. I think Imma gonna identity as a winking emoji today. Yeah, that’s what I feel like…....  wink  shut eye

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 07:53 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Contract extension expected for Blashill.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/14/19 at 07:53 PM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

Thanks for running my night Paul!
sick

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 03/14/19 at 07:54 PM ET

Too many men Detroit.  That sounds familiar.
shut eye

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/14/19 at 07:55 PM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

Helmer!!!

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 03/14/19 at 07:55 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Helmer!!!!

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 07:55 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Contract extension expected for Blashill.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/14/19 at 07:53 PM ET

Now I identify as a raging maniac!  It just got worse…

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 07:56 PM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

BTW thanks Kate and hello 19

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 03/14/19 at 07:56 PM ET

Contract extension expected for Blashill.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/14/19 at 07:53 PM ET

Hurling expected for me.  sick

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/14/19 at 07:56 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Helmer!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 07:56 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

BINGO!!!

2-0

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/14/19 at 07:56 PM ET

Helm, Abby, and Glenny on a line together.  $9.9 mil well spent.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/14/19 at 07:52 PM ET

Idiot.  Helm 2-0

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/14/19 at 07:57 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Contract extension expected for Blashill.

I am so ready to move on from him.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 07:58 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Anyone remember RWBill’s user map?

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 03/14/19 at 08:00 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Anyone remember RWBill’s user map?

Sure, what aboot it?

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/14/19 at 08:01 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

How is it even possible for Blashill to get another second behind the bench? Unfuchingbelievable!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 03/14/19 at 08:02 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Reminiscing while I cry on my keyboard about the glory days…

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 03/14/19 at 08:02 PM ET

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »