Abel to Yzerman

Seriously…Just Find A Bucket

Updated...and I'm tired of Twitter already.

Ok, this is just getting disgusting.

And before that, there was...

More to follow, I'm sure. Lidstrom, by the way, remains retired.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

MOWingsfan19's avatar

I wish there was a hunting season open so I could sacrifice something to appease Jobu.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/19/13 at 11:47 AM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/19/13 at 11:47 AM ET

Uh, thanks? Master Chief.

Fuch. Whore. Jobu.  As for sacrifice, rats, racoons, mice, and birds are animals. Take you’re best shot MO. I won’t tell anyone.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 03/19/13 at 12:05 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

For fuch’s sake.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 03/19/13 at 12:36 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Even if Z is fine, I’m still ready to kill something.  wink

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/19/13 at 12:41 PM ET

dougie's avatar

And THAT is why I avoid Twitter. I want my daily dose of bad Red Wings news once a day, in a controlled environment, where I can drink, cry, shoot a cat, whatever the situation calls for.

This random shit drives me crazy.

Posted by dougie on 03/19/13 at 01:18 PM ET

IwoCPO's avatar

And THAT is why I avoid Twitter.

Same here. I read it and feel this stupid obligation to spew it back.  I’m not doing that shit anymore. Random juvenilicity and that’s it.

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 03/19/13 at 01:29 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Even if Z is fine, I’m still ready to kill something.  wink

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/19/13 at 12:41 PM ET

Me too… I’ve got my eye on a bottle of Crown Royal Black as we speak. wink

Posted by calquake on 03/19/13 at 02:45 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

And poor Eaves. He hardly needed another blow to the noggin’.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 03/19/13 at 03:07 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

And THAT is why I avoid Twitter

Me too.  I have an account, but hardly look at it anymore.  I either see the same stuff repeated ad nauseum, or individuals speculating endlessly about stuff that hasn’t, happened and probably won’t.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 03/19/13 at 03:10 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

this just in: @RedWingsJanitor - They used ALOT of toilet paper today!

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 03/19/13 at 03:24 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Me too… I’ve got my eye on a bottle of Crown Royal Black as we speak. wink

Posted by calquake on 03/19/13 at 02:45 PM ET

I found this great little store in Costa Mesa…

Hi Time Wine Cellars…

Wow.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 03/19/13 at 03:47 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

The only tweets I’m hearing are from the fuching birds outside. Yea. Real fuching birds tweeting.

What is a-Twitter?(sarcasm) All I know is it begins with the word twit. That’s enough for me to stay away.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 03/19/13 at 04:20 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Hey 19…..step away from the bottle….slowly, ya don’t want to spill any.

#RedWings captain Henrik Zetterberg DID practice today at JLA, though he’s left the ice early. Not sure of the reason.
  — The Wheel Deal (@Bill_Roose) March 19, 2013

Zetterberg just sprinted down concourse…ummmm must be OK
  — Ted Kulfan (@tkulfan) March 19, 2013

Just saw Zetterberg running past us on way to locker room. Looked fine, said hello while not breaking stride. #RedWings
  — Brian Hedger (@BrianHedger) March 19, 2013

Zetterberg is fine according to Babcock
  — Chuck Pleiness (@wingsfrontman) March 19, 2013

Okay, now back to your regularly scheduled partaking of adult beverages.

Cheers!
  —- Bob Maloogalooga-Loogaloogalooga‏@Rumbear

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the prospect shuffle.... on 03/19/13 at 05:55 PM ET