Abel to Yzerman

No Vacationing Allowed While In Florida

Two more points on the table tonight, Datsyuk returns, Jimmy in net and Babcock has mentioned he plans to use four forwards on the PP.

Everything is good and let's keep it that way.

Five out of six points the last three games so no need to let it all slip away now.

Olympics are on the horizon, but Sochi can wait.

Win tonight in Sunrise and we will worry about Tampa tomorrow.

It's a busy night for me, trade watch is on until 3:00pm ET tomorrow.

With that...

It's a live blog bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

RorSchach's avatar

Thanks Paul! Beat Down them Panthers!

Funny youtube of Torts if you want a good laugh before the game.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/06/14 at 07:57 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

If you’re hoping to be made breathless by Datsyuk and can’t wait, check out this USN footage of the first stealth fighter carrier-landing.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/06/14 at 08:02 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Moments ago my daughter sent in this photo from the parking lot in Sunrise.

Yes, the license plate is Virginia but she lives near Daytona Beach.

LGRW !
image

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/06/14 at 08:04 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

And the Red Wings are on the ice for warm ups.

image

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/06/14 at 08:07 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Dater just tweeted,,,

Announced as a starter on the Wells Fargo Jumbotron for the Avs: Kyle Quincey

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/06/14 at 08:07 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

That’s pretty cool stuff man.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/06/14 at 08:08 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

RWBill, you family has the best licence plates.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 02/06/14 at 08:09 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

That’s also interesting, Paul.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/06/14 at 08:10 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Dater just tweeted,,,

Announced as a starter on the Wells Fargo Jumbotron for the Avs: Kyle Quincey

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/06/14 at 07:07 PM ET

We can only hope.

Posted by calquake on 02/06/14 at 08:10 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Flyers PA announcer must have an old roster.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/06/14 at 08:11 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Damn it. I wasn’t hoping for that, Paul.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/06/14 at 08:12 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Alright, bitches. I’m here, and I’m all in.

Let’s win this! LGRW!

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 02/06/14 at 08:20 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

I’m in, just a bit worried about Pav.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 02/06/14 at 08:25 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

RWBill, you family has the best licence plates.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 02/06/14 at 07:09 PM ET

Yeah only $10 US to buy a customized plate in Virginia.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/06/14 at 08:27 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Daughter just sent me 10 second video of Datsyuk practicing his backhand from the face off circle, his patented pre game warm up !

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/06/14 at 08:28 PM ET

I wonder if at the beginning of the season anyone thought Tatar would spend so many games on a line where he was the oldest player.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 02/06/14 at 08:30 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Cool footage from Florida and the carrier quals RW. When I was on the John F Kennedy CV-67 in the early 80’s, the F-14 Tomcat was the Billy Bad Ass of the block. How things have changed since then.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 02/06/14 at 08:33 PM ET

Trish's avatar

Evenin Bitches.  Wish I was at game but I’m still happy to be here with my imaginary friends.  Magic is back; hard not to grin like a goofball aboot that.

LGRW

Posted by Trish from Tampa/Clearwater FL on 02/06/14 at 08:34 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

yeah cigar time marches on!  my knees let me know that!

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/06/14 at 08:37 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

LGRW

Posted by Trish from PalmBeachCntyFL on 02/06/14 at 07:34 PM ET

Bitch you’re supposed to be there checking on my daughter smile  smile

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/06/14 at 08:38 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

I"m on the xbox Gamecenter app so I can watch in HD, but that puts me about 2 minutes behind.  about my speed.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/06/14 at 08:39 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

Pav has the adrenaline goin. But Helm…Bury that

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 02/06/14 at 08:41 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Helm turning into Draper more every day.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/06/14 at 08:41 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

I’m in, just a bit worried about Pav.

I am not worried so to speak… hell look at all the games we watched Stevie suffer and keep on chuggin’.
And jeebsus Helm.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/06/14 at 08:41 PM ET

Trish's avatar

Bitch you’re supposed to be there checking on my daughter smile smile

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/06/14 at 07:38 PM ET

And I would be /should be, I agree.  U receive my PM ?

Posted by Trish from Tampa/Clearwater FL on 02/06/14 at 08:42 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Helm had an awesome chance there. Too bad he couldn’t bury that sucker.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 02/06/14 at 08:43 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

konichiwa bitches!

Looks like Florida has been practicing their hooking technique

Posted by Hootinani on 02/06/14 at 08:44 PM ET

Trish's avatar

Clank Tinky Winky.

Posted by Trish from Tampa/Clearwater FL on 02/06/14 at 08:44 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Helm turning into Draper more every day.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/06/14 at 07:41 PM ET

Speedy, but hands of stone?

Posted by Hootinani on 02/06/14 at 08:45 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Getting there Hoot.  I remember so many scoring chances from Draper.  The one great year he had offensively was a contract year.

Nothing against that, Draper was a valuable player and hopefully Helm will be too.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/06/14 at 08:47 PM ET

behind the net in G.R.'s avatar

Speedy, but hands of stone?

I will take speed over hands for Helm.

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/06/14 at 08:48 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Thanks, Paul. Camping out at my sons. No power for a couple of days so, we’re roughing it. Fuching whore outdated infrastructure. I will not be living anywhere there is cold weather in the near future.

Dangle do! Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/06/14 at 08:48 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Nice recover by Kronner

Posted by Hootinani on 02/06/14 at 08:49 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

Decent movement and good chances from the first unit.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 02/06/14 at 08:49 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

I will take speed over hands for Helm.

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/06/14 at 07:48 PM ET

From Helm, my only requirement right now is healthy

Posted by Hootinani on 02/06/14 at 08:50 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/06/14 at 07:47 PM ET

Drapes won the Selke in 2004. Great value!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/06/14 at 08:51 PM ET

behind the net in G.R.'s avatar

Posted by Hootinani on 02/06/14 at 07:50 PM ET

Oh yes that would be nice for the whole team.

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/06/14 at 08:52 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

I’ll give that a 9.5

Posted by Hootinani on 02/06/14 at 08:52 PM ET

Trish's avatar

Pity me, listenin to these jokers on FSSoFlo.  Almost bad enuff to mute . . .

Posted by Trish from Tampa/Clearwater FL on 02/06/14 at 08:53 PM ET

Alan's avatar

What a horrible call. Are these the same idiots that officiated the game at home against Vancouver?

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 02/06/14 at 08:56 PM ET