Abel to Yzerman

Need A Pacifier?  Bullet Bob’s Getting Something Even Better

I'm not sure how many games with  Columbus are left, and I guarantee I won't be looking it up, but Gary wants you to know he'll suspend any and all future BJ-related events if you appear to enjoy them too much. He has that kind of power and don't you forget it.

Tonite is a trap game for our beloved, most likely very tired, Red Wings.

James Tiberius Howard took a stick to the sack last night and said...

"It took about 10 minutes for it to settle down."

Wait until you're older Jimmah.  That dilemma won't seem like such a problem.

Especially when there's BJs involved, eh?  Boom.

It's a Live Blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

monkey's avatar

HOT DAMN I FEEL ALIVE

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 02/02/13 at 06:07 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Evenin’ bitches. Babcock says Z was “ultracompetetive” last night. Me likey.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/02/13 at 06:18 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

Lift my spirits high, O’ beautiful Winged wheel in red and white. For I am sick and feel like dookie and have thus been forced upon the couch. I raise my glass of O.J. high to my beloved Wings, curse the sucketh name of Columbus.

Game On!

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 02/02/13 at 06:18 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Evening bitches!

Experimenting tonight with this Budweiser three lager variety pack thing…..more to follow

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/02/13 at 06:26 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Z was a freaking stud last night, the Captain earned that “C” in spades, pure determination.

So what are we gonna call him now?

“The Captain” is retired and in the rafters.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/02/13 at 06:28 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Ze CapItan…

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/02/13 at 06:29 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Feed…don’t know which broadcast

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/02/13 at 06:30 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Z Captain it is then.

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 02/02/13 at 06:31 PM ET

MoreShoot's avatar

So what are we gonna call him now?

Z will do.

Me thinks tonight is Pav’s night. He’ll pace himself, as usual, and get the winner late in the second.

Game on MFs.

Posted by MoreShoot on 02/02/13 at 06:32 PM ET

IwoCPO's avatar

aloha bitches. i’m at sea and will be “watching” through the commetns.  Always an adventure.

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 02/02/13 at 06:36 PM ET

redxblack's avatar

Zetterman.

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 02/02/13 at 06:39 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

So what are we gonna call him now?

just don’t call him late for a game.

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/02/13 at 06:42 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Hidy ho chief.  Smooth sailing I hope

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/02/13 at 06:42 PM ET

achinaz's avatar

Something to help set the mood:

Posted by achinaz from the counter at Lafayette Coney Island on 02/02/13 at 06:43 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/02/13 at 06:48 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

Something to help set the mood:

just sent it to all my ‘cheese head’ friends.

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/02/13 at 06:49 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

FSD FEED

NIVO's avatar

stuck with the damned BJ stream. God give me strength to listen to these biased fools. I want FSD bias instead smile

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 02/02/13 at 06:50 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Evenin’ from the Dirty South, 19.

Posted by dougie on 02/02/13 at 06:51 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

aha! thx yooper

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 02/02/13 at 06:51 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Evening Bitch Dougie

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/02/13 at 06:51 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 02/02/13 at 06:52 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

someone should tweet murph ‘what’s with the glasses eh?’

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/02/13 at 06:54 PM ET

dougie's avatar

I spent all day building a filter for my TV to block out Murph’s glasses.

Actually, that’s a lie, I spent the afternoon drinking Va. moonshine and eating Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies(frozen).

Posted by dougie on 02/02/13 at 06:55 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies(frozen).

Posted by dougie on 02/02/13 at 06:55 PM ET

Absolutely divine.  I found Thin Mint Vanilla ice cream one time…it didn’t lsat long.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/02/13 at 06:57 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Dougie!

Posted by monkey from Praha, Česká republika on 02/02/13 at 06:58 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

someone should tweet murph ‘what’s with the glasses eh?’

why u no like my glasses? I was told I was hip.

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 02/02/13 at 06:58 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Here is hoping DET have some legs tonight.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/02/13 at 06:59 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Evenin’ from the Dirty South, 19.

Posted by dougie on 02/02/13 at 06:51 PM ET

Second greetings from The Dirt.

Last night was fan. *#$%@&. tastic.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 02/02/13 at 06:59 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Let’s start a pool to see how long it takes us to turn on them like dogs, if CBJ score the first goal.

Posted by dougie on 02/02/13 at 07:00 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Columbus really wearing the Cannon unis?

Pajamas

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/02/13 at 07:01 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Happy Birthday to Tootoo!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 02/02/13 at 07:01 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Evening fellow reprobates.  Let’s kick some BJ ass tonight.

Posted by calquake on 02/02/13 at 07:03 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Thought I’d get the party started

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/02/13 at 07:04 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Happy Birthday to Tootoo!

It’s Bert-Uzi’s birthday too

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/02/13 at 07:04 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

I didn’t get to read the LB from last night, but Franzen and Ericsson didn’t make me want to eat my own face for once. Anyone else feel the same?

Here’s hoping they play the same here.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 02/02/13 at 07:04 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Franzen was, for the largest part of the game,  - - - good
E-52 was solid.  Great pass to Ze Captain on his breakaway

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/02/13 at 07:07 PM ET

ChowYunCat's avatar

No inexplicable own goal chances from Quincey this game, please.

Posted by ChowYunCat on 02/02/13 at 07:08 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

No inexplicable own goal chances from Quincey this game, please.

+1, I laugh at it now.