Abel to Yzerman

Mule, My Friend…It’s Time To Dream Like A Young Man

Okie...this morning.

The Flames defense is horrible, 3.38 GA/G, 0.68 5-5 F/A;  both marks second worst in the league.

Win or go home.

I had a boss a long time ago that had a nifty ditty he'd pull out only when the time was exactly right.  Most times he was sarcastic, demanding, unrelenting.  We all saw that and most of us dug it.  There were occasions, though, when that temper would flare and the highlight reel would start spinning.  One day, I witnessed him look up from his desk, slowly.  He paused for a minute and let that gaze burn into this kid standing in front of him.  And then he said, "You're lying to me.  That's irritating.  You want to play fuch-fuch with me?

Good. Let's play fuch-fuch."

And then the destruction began.  And it was a thing to behold.

It's time for the Wings to play a little fuch-fuch.  Teams like Calgary cannot be led along like the 1am sloth, soiled and barely coherent, waiting for a Blues fan to wheel her home...whore style.

Teams like Calgary must be efficiently and mercilessly dispatched of.

Johan Franzen claims he's "pissed."  We've seen pissed before, Mule. We saw it against this very team.

Horrific.  Pierre was beside himself. Bobby Lang was so mad he forgot to check his hair in the glass.  Nick Lidstrom's pulse accelerated to 21 beats per minute. And the Mule?

He was pissed.

Remember? (scroll to 2:14 mark)

That's pissed.

You want to prove your pissed, Johan?  Show us that move again. Move your big ass across the slot and fire away. Holy Hell...when's the last time we saw that move?

Get mad, big boy.

It's a Live Blog, bitches.  6 to 16 and then on to 12.  Just. Get. In.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

Guilherme's avatar

It’s a Live Blog, bitches.  6 to 16 and then on to 12.  Just. Get. In.

I was thinking about the number 12 this week, then I remembered the “11CUPS” plate by one of the 19 (Bill? no idea), and I wanted to punch him (Bill?)

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/17/13 at 07:12 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

I love after that slash, Jim “Playfair” was all like, “maybe I shouldn’t have told him to do that.”  I remember Iglina threw some cheap shots in that series too.  Fuch the Flames.

Pissed off Franzen is a force to be reckoned with.  I hope Uncle Mike puts hot sauce in his jock strap before the game tonight.

It’s Coronas and rye whiskey for me tonight bitches.  What you drinking?

LRGW

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 04/17/13 at 07:13 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

thanks, Chief.

i’m all in,

2 points tonight, boys.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/17/13 at 07:14 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Thanks Chief, Evening Wing Fans

I’m hoping Wings are Focused, “Mad” or whatever it takes to play smart Hockey and come out of 60 minutes with a few points.

(And I won’t comment about the boss/guy that “pulled out only when the time was exactly right” - it just wouldn’t sound correct/right…... )

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 04/17/13 at 07:15 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

The Wings should have one guy on the team that his sole job is to piss Franzen off. A happy Franzen is a complacent Franzen. A pissed Franzen was a Beast. Now somebody piss this SOB off already, confarnit!

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 04/17/13 at 07:19 PM ET

IwoCPO's avatar

“pulled out only when the time was exactly right”

And here I thought RWBill would be the first to single out that line.

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 04/17/13 at 07:20 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

another one of these frickin west coast games.

100proof southern comfort tonight.

my first meeting ain’t ‘til 1:30pm i should recover by then right?

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 04/17/13 at 07:21 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

Posted by Vladimir16

ya, ya, i want to see a big green beast out there.

Franzen Smash!

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 04/17/13 at 07:24 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/17/13 at 07:25 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

eVENING BITCHES

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/17/13 at 07:25 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

my first meeting ain’t ‘til 1:30pm i should recover by then right?

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 04/17/13 at 08:21 PM ET

Last time I got drunk on a work night I slept through the alarm.  Went into work late but feeling like a peach nonetheless.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 04/17/13 at 07:26 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Time to remember two of Franzen’s oldie- but-goodies.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 04/17/13 at 07:29 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

my first meeting ain’t ‘til 1:30pm i should recover by then right?

Recover?!?!  Just keep drinkin right through that BS

Posted by Hootinani on 04/17/13 at 07:35 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

It’s a Live Blog, bitches.  6 to 16 and then on to 12.  Just. Get. In.

i’m all in,

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/17/13 at 08:14 PM ET

Evenin’ Bitches. I love how those two quotes lined up. That sums it up for me.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/17/13 at 07:43 PM ET

Yzersyuk's avatar

When Mule ripped out Kane’s mouthguard i got a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Id been wanting to do that myself since i saw that cocky little biotch prancing around with it hanging out of his mouth like he was practicing sucking dick all game.

The Mule just needs a giant picture of Kane with that thing lolling out of his mouth taped in every locker he ever uses.

Posted by Yzersyuk on 04/17/13 at 07:47 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Howdy bitches.
And for the record… don’t pull out… balls deep is where its at.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/17/13 at 07:56 PM ET

So I’m new to the site, and I gotta ask, what does “whore style” mean? I really like the saying but wish I knew what it meant or where it came from. 2 pts tonight!!!!

Posted by Tygrab14 on 04/17/13 at 08:00 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Posted by Tygrab14 on 04/17/13 at 09:00 PM ET

Please step into our office….

Btw… Welcome aboard.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 04/17/13 at 08:01 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

and I gotta ask, what does “whore style” mean?

It means everything and it means nothing. It means whatever you want it to mean.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/17/13 at 08:03 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Evening bitches.  The other Mule video we need to see is him scoring and then running over Hiller of the Dicks.
Another shitty day at work today and hopefully another Red Wing win in the cards tonite. DO IEEET.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 04/17/13 at 08:04 PM ET

Please step into our office….

Btw… Welcome aboard.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 04/17/13 at 09:01 PM ET

Thanks…
Happy to find a solid DRW site like this.

And I find myself saying whore style as a response to pretty much anything

Posted by Tygrab14 on 04/17/13 at 08:05 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

and I gotta ask, what does “whore style” mean?

This should be fun.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/17/13 at 08:08 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Time to give Kippersnacks a going away present. Wings whore style.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 04/17/13 at 08:08 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/17/13 at 09:08 PM ET

When is it bed time at Michael Jackson’s house?

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 04/17/13 at 08:09 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Posted by Tygrab14 on 04/17/13 at 09:00 PM ET

Do you want the truth?

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/17/13 at 08:10 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

And here I thought RWBill would be the first to single out that line.

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 04/17/13 at 08:20 PM ET

wink

Lets Go Red Wings!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 04/17/13 at 08:10 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

When is it bed time at Michael Jackson’s house?

All time is bed time.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/17/13 at 08:11 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

Do you want the truth?

It’ll cost you a $20.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/17/13 at 08:12 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

It may or may not have had something to do with eating hot dogs without a bun one night…

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/17/13 at 08:14 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

FSD FEED on Nutjob

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 04/17/13 at 08:16 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

20 and a pot of hot dog soup Herm.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 04/17/13 at 08:16 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

20 and a pot of hot dog soup Herm.

I actually have no idea where it came from.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/17/13 at 08:17 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

I’m in, bitches.

Chief, I was a little grumpy this morning - - not enough coffee before doing the GDT.

As you say, DET have got to show some skate-to-throat tonight (hell, when was the last time that phrase has been tossed around).

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 04/17/13 at 08:17 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

20 and a pot of hot dog soup Herm.

I actually have no idea where it came from.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/17/13 at 09:17 PM ET

I am absolutely responsible for that.  I was eating hot dogs one night in homage to the Murph and I ran out of buns.  So I said I was eating them whore style….implying of course that I was just shoving it down my gullet.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/17/13 at 08:21 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/17/13 at 09:11 PM ET

When the big hand meets the little hand.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 04/17/13 at 08:22 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

Nice to know that, Jeff Lovelace. (or Brooke, for my generation) (hehe)

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/17/13 at 08:23 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

Did you swallow?

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/17/13 at 08:24 PM ET

20 and a pot of hot dog soup Herm.

I actually have no idea where it came from.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/17/13 at 09:17 PM ET

I appreciate the honesty, but the laughing at you guys digging up possible “answers” has been entertaining to say the least

Posted by Tygrab14 on 04/17/13 at 08:25 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Did you swallow?

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/17/13 at 09:24 PM ET

Well yeah duh…what do you take me for?

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/17/13 at 08:25 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

When the big hand meets the little hand.

Deer lord this is fuched up.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 04/17/13 at 08:26 PM ET