Abel to Yzerman

KK- Health Update

I met with my Dr. today and the news is not so bad, yet I was hoping for a little better news.

I will have to undergo treatment to clear up any remains of the polyps I had in my sinus area.

The treatment can wait for at least another month.  I am considered a high risk patient due to type 2 diabetes plus my age factors in and they want to avoid and coronavirus coming in contact with me.

I feel okay, would feel much better if our game was back, but I can control only certain things.

I will continue to do what I do and hope this finds all of you in good health.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

Figaro's avatar

Keep working to get better, Paul!

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 03/20/20 at 03:01 PM ET

Alan's avatar

I’m happy to hear you’re doing well, even if today’s news wasn’t as good as you wanted it to be.

Stay safe and healthy!

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 03/20/20 at 03:53 PM ET

The Meal's avatar

Best luck PK.  Sounds like they’re treating you to a full thorough treatment, which is just what you want.

Posted by The Meal from Firestone, CO on 03/20/20 at 04:45 PM ET

Boss, those docs are thorough.  Glad you found the right ones.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 03/20/20 at 06:45 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Paul, you are going through a lot. Hoping you recover quickly, but it sounds like it will take time. For sure you want to avoid any exposure. confused

Posted by bigfrog on 03/20/20 at 07:56 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Be well. Be safe. We can wait. I just want to let you know Paul that I lo… I lo… I… have strong feelings towards you.  cheese

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/20/20 at 11:53 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Take care of yourself. Use the break to improve your health. Then be ready to post, post, post when the game come back!!

Cheers!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, waiting for YzerMan Plan...... on 03/21/20 at 11:51 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks everyone and although I am going stir crazy during this pause, it probably came at a good time for me.

Looking forward to getting back to work, whenever it is.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/21/20 at 11:55 AM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Baby steps, Paul. Baby steps. You’ll get there eventually. Sending good thoughts your way as you “toddle” your way to good health.  grin

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 03/23/20 at 11:20 PM ET