Abel to Yzerman

Kill All Poultry, Except For Ryan. We’ll Take Him In Detroit

I don’t have much time and even less connectivity.  Paul’s posting this for me, because he’s the damn emperor.

Somebody’s hurt and when I posted this, we had no idea who it was.  Gustav’s been called up for a “player to be named” and that means Uncle Mike and Tick Tock are hiding something. I’ve got sour news for you Jack. You don’t keep a Cleary lower-body injury secret.

You keep a Datsyuk or Zetterberg injury secret.

I hope I’m wrong. In the meantime?

Ready. Set. Vomit.

It’s a Live Blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous        < 1 2 3 4 5 >  Last ›      Next »

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Cleary on the first line and Abby on the 2nd….
I really like our team.
RSV

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/15/13 at 08:33 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

I had a sick feeling that Datsyuk was the “one”. FUCH everything! Double FUCH Dough-balls-eater.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/15/13 at 08:33 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Thank you for that.  I don’t know what to think anymore.  Everything freaks me out.
Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 07:29 PM ET

The fact that Q and Buckets remain healthy while Pavs, Helm and Bert are injured proves conclusively that the Hockey Gods are real and they have a sick sense of humor, or they are some how related to Edzo. Either thought freaks me out.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 02/15/13 at 08:33 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Yeah, me,too. I had my eye on that cabin fire in Big Bear, hoping he was in it.

Posted by dougie on 02/15/13 at 07:32 PM ET

R.O.F.L.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/15/13 at 08:33 PM ET

I’d put up a link that’s crystal clear, but vipbox is blacklisted on this site.  Plus, it has arabic letterings in the upper right corner of the vidplayer.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/15/13 at 08:34 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Cleary on the first line? I’m not gonna let it bother me tonight.

Posted by dougie on 02/15/13 at 08:35 PM ET

Surfer Ken's avatar

Corey Perry is a douchbag.

Posted by Surfer Ken from San Clemente on 02/15/13 at 08:35 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Either thought freaks me out.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from Warm and sunny SoCal on 02/15/13 at 07:33 PM ET

Let me fuel that fire.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/15/13 at 08:36 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Yeah, me,too. I had my eye on that cabin fire in Big Bear, hoping he was in it.

Posted by dougie on 02/15/13 at 07:32 PM ET

I also approved of,the E-52 signing. Just sayin….......

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/15/13 at 08:37 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Oh Jeff.. you silly bitch. FUNNY

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/15/13 at 08:37 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Corey Perry is a douchbag.

Posted by Surfer Ken from San Clemente on 02/15/13 at 07:35 PM ET

I thought we all agreed he was a douchenozzle, a few years back. I would check the archives but…....they went away

Posted by dougie on 02/15/13 at 08:38 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Corey Perry is a douchbag.

Posted by Surfer Ken from San Clemente on 02/15/13 at 07:35 PM ET

So was Jordan Tootoo.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/15/13 at 08:38 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Posted by SYF from yet another half-ass season by Proskauer Rose LLP on 02/15/13 at 07:34 PM ET

This link ain’t bad

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/15/13 at 08:38 PM ET

The third line starts the game.  I like it.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/15/13 at 08:38 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

DAtsyuk is out?

like my whiskey, I just aged 9 years.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with creepy Rob Lowe. on 02/15/13 at 08:39 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/15/13 at 07:36 PM ET

Thanks. I dropped 8lbs from being sick over the past week. I was just getting my appetite back and that just killed it. I’ve been trying to lose ten pounds for months. I think you just helped me reach my goal.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 02/15/13 at 08:39 PM ET

Surfer Ken's avatar

We did but I just like saying it.
Corey Perry is a f-in douchbag.
Damn that just rolls of the tongue.

Posted by Surfer Ken from San Clemente on 02/15/13 at 08:40 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

I think you just helped me reach my goal.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from Warm and sunny SoCal on 02/15/13 at 07:39 PM ET

Glad I could help out. I acutally just hit 20lbs down from Thanksgiving…ugh.  HUNGRY

I PT test on Friday…there’s a Whopper combo large sized with my name on it.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/15/13 at 08:40 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

Let me fuel that fire.

question

Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/15/13 at 07:36 PM ET

THAT"S just wrong ...

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 02/15/13 at 08:40 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Say hello to Jimmy’s Dong

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/15/13 at 08:43 PM ET

dougie's avatar

They almost pinballed it in off of E52

Posted by dougie on 02/15/13 at 08:43 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

James.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 02/15/13 at 08:43 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

2 ducks parked in front of Jimmy and nobody even close…. thats gonna cost us sooner than later

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/15/13 at 08:44 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

I PT test on Friday…there’s a Whopper combo large sized with my name on it.
Posted by 42jeff from Minot, North Dakota on 02/15/13 at 07:40 PM ET

Congrats, that is tough to do that time of year. I put on 15 starting back in October and this lower respiratory infection is the first success I’ve had in getting it off. Fevers are an unappreciated weight loss technique.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 02/15/13 at 08:44 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Nice play there Whitey - - facepalm

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/15/13 at 08:44 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

I’m afk for a bit…got somephotoshop inspiration

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 02/15/13 at 08:45 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Jimmy is getting abused out there

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/15/13 at 08:46 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

James.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 02/15/13 at 08:46 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Something’s wrong with my TV. The team in white looks so much bigger and faster.

Posted by dougie on 02/15/13 at 08:46 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Jimmah!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/15/13 at 08:46 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Getzlaff all alone on the doorstep.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/15/13 at 08:46 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Buckets a good play, for a change.  a good deflection from Brunner

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/15/13 at 08:47 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

HIs Dong is Massive.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/15/13 at 08:48 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Wings general manager Ken Holland said Datsyuk has a nagging upper-body injury and is day-to-day.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/15/13 at 08:48 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Hope its not Dangles wrist again….

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/15/13 at 08:49 PM ET

dougie's avatar

HIs Dong is Massive.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/15/13 at 07:48 PM ET

Agreed, but he is gonna need some little, blue pills before the night is over, if this keeps up

Posted by dougie on 02/15/13 at 08:49 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

2 minutes of ineptitude.

hopefully the Ducks wont score

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/15/13 at 08:49 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

“what a stop that was!”

no, what a stop THOSE WERE!

holy shit JIMMAH

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 02/15/13 at 08:49 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Sounds like Jimmah is sharp so far…

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/15/13 at 08:50 PM ET

Heh.  Schmucks are playing exactly the way Boudreau tried to play in DC.  One aggressive forecheck every damn shift.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/15/13 at 08:50 PM ET

« Previous        < 1 2 3 4 5 >  Last ›      Next »