Abel to Yzerman

I NOW Consider Buffalo an Elite Team

I am not a superstitious person. But I do know facts when I see them, and here is some science:

This is a trap game.  Buffalo sucks but plays hard every night, from what I read and hear. I don't watch them, of course, because I don't watch hockey unless the Wings are involved. But I hear they're rambunctious.

The BJs are one point back, Toronto is two back. Washington 5 back.  Toronto has no chance because they're Toronto. The Caps are imploding because of their captain. The BJs have a shot at the 1 wild card and we want the 1 wild card.  We do.

And the Wings haven't lost since I've come back.  I take full credit. I deserve that credit and demand you give it to me.

How should you give it to me?

Whore style.

It's a live blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous       ‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 8 >       Next »

Nate A's avatar

Shoost da puck, mule

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 04/04/14 at 08:29 PM ET

Gabriel's avatar

I have bigger boobs than that when I bend over to pick up the laundry basket

Is this your own laundry, or are you like…providing some sort of topless maid service or something?

Wait, I don’t want to know.

Posted by Gabriel from San Diego, CA on 04/04/14 at 08:29 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

If you don’t like the SoCal traffic, there is this alternative at my sister’s house near Flint a few weeks ago.  She pointed out to me the 1 inch layer of ice at the bottom that has been there since December 22.
image

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/04/14 at 08:31 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

You know, sometimes careless words can hurt. Hurt real bad.

I haven’t dressed like a maid in days

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/04/14 at 08:32 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

The Cawks just scored with 2 secs left.  Suck it Bobrovsky

Posted by Hootinani on 04/04/14 at 08:33 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

I see you have Breakfast “On the GO”... so there’s that.

Posted by calquake on 04/04/14 at 09:26 PM ET

the sad thing about that is it was dinner.

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/04/14 at 08:33 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

In the Yooper dictionary that’s called “Fall”

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/04/14 at 08:33 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

update -

NJD beats WSH in reg, 2-1

and

Chi scores w/ 00:03.7 (yes 3.7 left in the 3rd) to win 4-3 over CBJ

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/04/14 at 08:34 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Shiitcago won..yihaaaaaa BJ no point !!!

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 04/04/14 at 08:34 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 04/04/14 at 09:31 PM ET

I miss that… aboot as much as I miss that bout of herpes from my college days. gulp

Posted by calquake on 04/04/14 at 08:34 PM ET

Mandingo's avatar

Buffalo is going to come back and at least tie this game. Guaran-f*cking-teed.

Posted by Mandingo from The Garage on 04/04/14 at 08:36 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

I miss that… aboot as much as I miss that bout of herpes from my college days.

Ah, herpes, the gift that keeps on giving.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 04/04/14 at 08:36 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Damn, they are all coming back tonight…now it’s Mandingo…and he’s just as Eeyorish as ever!

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/04/14 at 08:37 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

Buffalo is going to come back and at least tie this game. Guaran-f*cking-teed.

nope

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/04/14 at 08:37 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Buffalo is going to come back and at least tie this game. Guaran-f*cking-teed.

Posted by Mandingo from The Garage on 04/04/14 at 09:36 PM ET

oh Oscar, you’re such a grouch.

Posted by Hootinani on 04/04/14 at 08:37 PM ET

calquake's avatar

I miss that… aboot as much as I miss that bout of herpes from my college days.

Ah, herpes, the gift that keeps on giving.

Posted by RedMenace from Team Slovaskimo Fighting Snipers on 04/04/14 at 09:36 PM ET

I think that was what SRV was referring to in the song “Life By The Drop”... or is it Drip?

Posted by calquake on 04/04/14 at 08:38 PM ET

Gabriel's avatar

Buffalo is going to come back and at least tie this game. Guaran-f*cking-teed.

You’re only saying that because it’s always true.

Posted by Gabriel from San Diego, CA on 04/04/14 at 08:38 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

I watched the latest episode of the Americans today, and have been wondering what Keri Russell tastes like ever since.

Posted by dougie on 04/04/14 at 09:08 PM ET

Gimme that filet o fish, gimme that fish !!!

gimme that filet o fish

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/04/14 at 08:39 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

really, Wings???

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/04/14 at 08:39 PM ET

Gabriel's avatar

See? It’s like there’s a script.

Posted by Gabriel from San Diego, CA on 04/04/14 at 08:40 PM ET

Mandingo's avatar

Yep.

Lazy.

Disinterested.

Here it comes.

Posted by Mandingo from The Garage on 04/04/14 at 08:40 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

Buffalo is going to come back and at least tie this game. Guaran-f*cking-teed.

Just had to open your whooer mouth…

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 04/04/14 at 08:40 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

You’re only saying that because it’s always true.

Posted by Gabriel from San Diego, CA on 04/04/14 at 09:38 PM ET

Enough of this “recent history” garbage…

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 04/04/14 at 08:40 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Howard’s back again !!!

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 04/04/14 at 08:40 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

In the Yooper dictionary that’s called “Fall”

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/04/14 at 09:33 PM ET

arrrgg.  yup.

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/04/14 at 08:40 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 04/04/14 at 09:31 PM ET

I’d take the ice any day over the purely dysfunctional weather we’ve been getting down here.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 04/04/14 at 08:40 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

UGH 3-2
Come on Wings, Lets Fire it UP!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 04/04/14 at 08:40 PM ET

Mandingo's avatar

They may lose this game in regulation.

Posted by Mandingo from The Garage on 04/04/14 at 08:41 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

I miss that… aboot as much as I miss that bout of herpes from my college days.

Ah, herpes, the gift that keeps on giving.

I love when they had that herpes medicine on a commercial. With the beautiful girls advertised , made you want to get herpes.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 04/04/14 at 08:41 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Hmmmmm, I seem to be rather far behind with the feed…

... see you kids after the game.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 04/04/14 at 08:41 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Get it back right quick! And then some!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/04/14 at 08:41 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

“the nightmare you didn’t want to see, right here.”

there’s that herpes talk again.

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/04/14 at 08:43 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

there is plenty of time to lose this in regulation.

Alan's avatar

That… was an awful goal to give up. We can’t afford to lose this one.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 04/04/14 at 08:44 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

How/why does this team do this every time they play a lesser opponent??

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/04/14 at 08:45 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

Babs blending the lines. Last 10 minutes far too passive on D

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 04/04/14 at 08:45 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Icing on the cake would be for Ville Leino to put one in the back of the net.

Posted by calquake on 04/04/14 at 08:46 PM ET

Mandingo's avatar

Absolutely embarrassing effort. They completely stopped skating after the first period. They’re waiting to get scored on.

Posted by Mandingo from The Garage on 04/04/14 at 08:46 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

Icing on the cake would be for Ville Leino to put one in the back of the net

Ideally his own.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 04/04/14 at 08:46 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

How/why does this team do this every time they play an opponent??

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/04/14 at 09:45 PM ET