Abel to Yzerman

Happy Birthday Paul Kukla!

Happy Birthday Paul! You do so much for hockey fans here, there, and everywhere. Thank you for KK, A2Y, and all of your hard work. My wish for you is good health, and many, many more birthdays to come.

It's a Happy Birthday Blog!

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

Paul's avatar

Thank you, starting my day a little late but here and ready to go.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/05/21 at 09:32 AM ET

Really, really appreciate you Paul.
Thank you and Happy Birthday!

Posted by Ventr on 04/05/21 at 09:38 AM ET

Best Wishes for a Happy Birthday Paul!

Posted by Cubanpuckstoppr on 04/05/21 at 09:39 AM ET

BIGFOOT88's avatar

Yes, Bigfoot says…. Thanks for the great content over all these years Paul !

Happy Birthday !

Posted by BIGFOOT88 on 04/05/21 at 09:51 AM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Happy birthday Paul!

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/05/21 at 09:55 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks everyone.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/05/21 at 10:18 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

HB PK!  Don’t know what kind of fan I’d be without KK, probably not much of one.  This is the only site I go to for hockey.  All that is to say, thanks for what you do but hopefully you get a little time to celebrate between yesterday and today.

Posted by TreKronor on 04/05/21 at 10:38 AM ET

calquake's avatar

TYPK4KK&A2Y4EVR;!

See, I can be hip like the youngsters… or not.  wink

Happy Birthday Paul.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Shakeandquake, beginning to feel hopeful on 04/05/21 at 11:17 AM ET

dougie's avatar

As far as hockey goes, if it does not merit a mention here, then I don’t need to know it!

Happy Birthday, Paul!!

Posted by dougie on 04/05/21 at 11:22 AM ET

TeamDub's avatar

Happy birthday, Paul - hope it’s a great one!

Posted by TeamDub from The gratch. on 04/05/21 at 11:32 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Geez, I am getting misty-eyed. Thanks all.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/05/21 at 11:41 AM ET

Have a great birthday Paul, and here’s to many more!

Posted by Moose Moss on 04/05/21 at 01:01 PM ET

Happy Birthday Paul!

Posted by VPalmer on 04/05/21 at 02:13 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Congrats, Paul. Can you tell us what it’s like to turn 39 – again, and again, and again, and…  grin

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 04/05/21 at 02:24 PM ET

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

Happy birthday, Paul!! We appreciate all that you do so much!!

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 04/05/21 at 02:49 PM ET

Paul's avatar

All the kind words today are motivating me to do the best I can every day.  Much appreciated.

OTC, when I hit the number I will let you know.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/05/21 at 03:28 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 04/05/21 at 05:05 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 04/05/21 at 05:08 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

OTC, when I hit the number I will let you know.

Hmmm. Apparently for your birthday you gave yourself the gift of denial.  LOL

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 04/05/21 at 07:01 PM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

Happy birthday Paul. I hope you had a great day with your friends yesterday. Friends are the Chief Joy in life. I think Rene Descartes said that.

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 04/05/21 at 07:01 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Happy Birthday Paul. Enjoy. cheese

Posted by bigfrog on 04/05/21 at 07:05 PM ET

Happy Birthday, Paul!

Hope the Easter Holiday,
actual win in Tampa, and Birthday today
all also mark the beginning of a great Spring.

Posted by lefty.30 on 04/05/21 at 07:54 PM ET

Zetsyuk's avatar

Happy Birthday Paul! I’m a constant lurker here and love this site and all the work you do.

Posted by Zetsyuk from Windsor, Ontario on 04/05/21 at 08:08 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Well the day is soon over and I have had a very enjoyable 2 days.

I did cook the shish kabob yesterday but other than that, I have been waited on for anything else.

Thanks to all for the wishes and the virtual cake too RGEP.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/05/21 at 10:14 PM ET