Abel to Yzerman

Going For 18

Paul subbing for IwoCPO who I have yet to hear from today, so I will put up a Live Blog just in case.

First game home after a long road trip is always one which is approached with caution.

The Wings certainly hope to get back to their winning ways and extend their home win streak to 18.

A good all-around game is what we are looking for and a fast start would be helpful too.

So enjoy the game and the Live Blog bi*****!

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous       ‹ First  < 9 10 11 12 13 >       Next »

monkey's avatar

djjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/09/12 at 12:58 AM ET

VooX's avatar

Zatta gets to bang his wife tonight, 4-2 Wings.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 02/09/12 at 12:58 AM ET

dougie's avatar

I swear to God, I thought he was going to circle the net.

Posted by dougie on 02/09/12 at 12:58 AM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/09/12 at 12:58 AM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Ohhh, I hate to say this, but I’ve missed Billy Joel (I know, just shoot me).

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/09/12 at 12:58 AM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Ok, time for Jimmy to come back.

No, seriously.

It’s the pinky right?  Cut that sumbitch off.  A useless appendage….it’s not like he’s the tea drinking etiquette champion of the world.

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, for the 23rd postseason.... on 02/09/12 at 12:59 AM ET

monkey's avatar

I swear to God, I thought he was going to circle the net.

I was waiting for a drop pass.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/09/12 at 12:59 AM ET

Just got back.  Pens guy sucker punched me, I tackled him to the ground. Bouncers broke it up before it went any farther. I think that’s the earliest and the soberest Ive even been kicked out. Oh well, least we’re winning.

Posted by Yzersyuk on 02/08/12 at 09:56 PM ET

But you did get beavers, too, right?

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 02/09/12 at 12:59 AM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

14:44   HENRIK ZETTERBERG (10) WRIST - ASST: NONE

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/09/12 at 12:59 AM ET

RWBill's avatar

Were there TWO Oilers without their sticks on that goal?

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/09/12 at 01:00 AM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Zebras trying to get Oil back in the game?

LET’S GO RED WINGS !!!!!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/09/12 at 01:00 AM ET

VooX's avatar

Posted by Rumbear from Top O da Hasek, when in doubt, pinky out on 02/08/12 at 09:59 PM ET

But you don’t know what he can do with just his pinkie finger.  Ask the Downriver Puck Bunnies about Jimmah’s magic fingers.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 02/09/12 at 01:00 AM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

NHL is on crack,

14:44   HENRIK ZETTERBERG (10) WRIST - ASST: B. STUART (8) AND N. KRONWALL (12)

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/09/12 at 01:01 AM ET

Nate A's avatar

Dmen should get assists on that Z goal for the control, hold, and initial shot.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 02/09/12 at 01:01 AM ET

monkey's avatar

Useless?  The pinky?  Best night of my life never happens without the pinky, my friend.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/09/12 at 01:01 AM ET

ITDeuce's avatar

It fuching kills me to see all that cute passing without a shot.  The WIngs need two people that will just shoot the fuching puck every time it touches their stick.  One for each of the top two lines.

Posted by ITDeuce from The Sunny High Desert on 02/09/12 at 01:01 AM ET

The Z line needs to be benched until he gets new sights for his stick

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 02/08/12 at 09:28 PM ET

Now say something about Datsyuk. Reverse mojo at work??

Posted by Moocat on 02/09/12 at 01:01 AM ET

bezukov's avatar

Pens guy sucker punched me,

How many times have we heard somebody say that around the NHL….

My money was on you the whole time Yzersyuk.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/09/12 at 01:01 AM ET

RWBill's avatar

I swear to God, I thought he was going to circle the net.

Posted by dougie on 02/08/12 at 09:58 PM ET

HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA YOU FUCHING BASTARD!

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/09/12 at 01:01 AM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Zetterberg - Awesome!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 02/09/12 at 01:01 AM ET

monkey's avatar

I got Rob Blake.  Didn’t know the Randy Carlyle.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/09/12 at 01:02 AM ET

Yzersyuk's avatar

Beavers? I wish, no I just got a high five from my buddy and a lump above my ear.

In other news Z looks predatory tonight.

Posted by Yzersyuk on 02/09/12 at 01:02 AM ET

calquake's avatar

Posted by monkey from here to Timbuktu on 02/08/12 at 10:01 PM ET

How do you think he held the football?

Posted by calquake on 02/09/12 at 01:02 AM ET

VooX's avatar

Posted by monkey from here to Timbuktu on 02/08/12 at 10:01 PM ET

You seem like a two-knuckle kind of guy to me.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 02/09/12 at 01:02 AM ET

Bent's avatar

It was actually his index finger.  They reported pinky in the first place but they were wrong.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 02/09/12 at 01:02 AM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Magic stick, Pavel.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/09/12 at 01:03 AM ET

monkey's avatar

Pens guy sucker punched me,

Yzersyuk fought Sidney Crosby.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/09/12 at 01:03 AM ET

bezukov's avatar

Posted by monkey from here to Timbuktu on 02/08/12 at 10:01 PM ET

Besides, if that thing got loose no one would be safe.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/09/12 at 01:03 AM ET

I got Rob Blake.  Didn’t know the Randy Carlyle.

Posted by monkey from here to Timbuktu on 02/08/12 at 10:02 PM ET

My answer was Pronger and MacInnis.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 02/09/12 at 01:03 AM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Killed.  How timely.

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, for the 23rd postseason.... on 02/09/12 at 01:04 AM ET

Nate A's avatar

Pens guy sucker punched me

Do you have a concussion history?

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 02/09/12 at 01:04 AM ET

VooX's avatar

Pens guy sucker punched me

In the yambag?

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 02/09/12 at 01:04 AM ET

ITDeuce's avatar

Pens guy sucker punched me

In the yambag?

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 02/08/12 at 10:04 PM ET

From behind?

Posted by ITDeuce from The Sunny High Desert on 02/09/12 at 01:05 AM ET

monkey's avatar

You seem like a two-knuckle kind of guy to me.

Well, yeah, at first.  You gotta work your way up.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/09/12 at 01:05 AM ET

srslyroflmaololroflcopter.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 02/09/12 at 01:05 AM ET

bezukov's avatar

How do you think he held the football?

Posted by calquake on 02/08/12 at 10:02 PM ET

The shocker just wouldn’t be that shocking without it.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/09/12 at 01:06 AM ET

Rumbear's avatar

We might win this….....

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, for the 23rd postseason.... on 02/09/12 at 01:06 AM ET

Get it to Abber for the EN.  That man worked the hardest tonight.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 02/09/12 at 01:07 AM ET

Yzersyuk's avatar

I was turning away to get another beer and cause I was getting tired of baiting the guy about cindy crysby and his boo boo and he hit me in the side of the head. He punched like a girl.

Posted by Yzersyuk on 02/09/12 at 01:07 AM ET

RWBill's avatar

And one more good thing about tonight, now I can watch my DVR of Elisha Cuthbert and rub myself.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/09/12 at 01:07 AM ET