Abel to Yzerman

Going For 18

Paul subbing for IwoCPO who I have yet to hear from today, so I will put up a Live Blog just in case.

First game home after a long road trip is always one which is approached with caution.

The Wings certainly hope to get back to their winning ways and extend their home win streak to 18.

A good all-around game is what we are looking for and a fast start would be helpful too.

So enjoy the game and the Live Blog bi*****!

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous       ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›      Next »

But then there’s Corona…

Posted by MsRedWinger from Michigan, but now in Florida on 02/08/12 at 08:32 PM ET

That stuff’s like Bud.  If I’m on a Mexican cruise and there’s no Pacifico or Modelo Negra Especial, then I’ll reach for a tequila.

Second period.  Here we go.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/08/12 at 11:36 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Guys we continue to tweak and sorry for the errors.

We feel we are headed in the right direction but the added traffic with a live blog has and will be dealt with.

I will keep you posted.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/08/12 at 11:37 PM ET

Already too many cute give-and-go cuteness.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/08/12 at 11:37 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

To much talent to hammering the puck at the net and hoping to get lucky. Per Mickey.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/08/12 at 11:39 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Wings finding their legs.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/08/12 at 11:39 PM ET

monkey's avatar

But this platinum shat is… well, shat.

My theory is that it failed AB’s quality tests, so they called it something else.

The problem with this theory is that in order for it to be true, AB has to have both quality standards and tests to ensure that those standards are met.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/08/12 at 11:39 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

No prob Paul. For all you do, I think we can deal with a little bit of lag on posting.

One possibly related issue, the page data at the bottom only shows me logged in, no other users. Been showing up that way for at least a week or so since I noticed it anyway.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 02/08/12 at 11:39 PM ET

Paul, I’m on Chrome.  There was a bit of a lag in posting but whatever got fixed is fixed on my end.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/08/12 at 11:39 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Driving the net - - again

Great work by Cleary and Gator

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/08/12 at 11:40 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Thanks Paul.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/08/12 at 11:40 PM ET

VooX's avatar

Evening, bitches.  Up 1-0 to an inferior team, my eyes must be deceiving me.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 02/08/12 at 11:40 PM ET

EMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Abber shows what happen when you work hard.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/08/12 at 11:40 PM ET

monkey's avatar

SOKJDLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

See the løveli lakes

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/08/12 at 11:40 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Emmerton! Mick knows.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/08/12 at 11:41 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

48!!!!!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/08/12 at 11:41 PM ET

Evening, bitches.  Up 1-0 to an inferior team, my eyes must be deceiving me.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 02/08/12 at 08:40 PM ET

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/08/12 at 11:42 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

02:44   CORY EMMERTON (6) BACKHAND - ASST: J. ABDELKADER (9) AND D. CLEARY (16)

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/08/12 at 11:42 PM ET

Sullyosis's avatar

Hard work getting it done! And the Les Bians here are very happy, and very friendly. They say ‘ello to the 19, even though one of them just sustained a night-ending injury: Shredded Beav. Hope to see her again real soon.

LGRW

Posted by Sullyosis from A hateful lair in Post Apocalyptic US (or Arizona) on 02/08/12 at 11:42 PM ET

monkey's avatar

That’s interesting, man.  That’s *#$%@& interesting.

Page rendered in 0.1571 seconds
Total Entries: 59331
Total Comments: 414628
Total Members: 3555
Total Logged in members: 1
Total guests: 1
Total anonymous users: 0
The most visitors ever was 2044 on 01/29/2010 02:14 pm

Current Logged-in Members:  monkey

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/08/12 at 11:43 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Nate, we removed the signed-in members from the bottom to take some load off the page loading.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/08/12 at 11:43 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Current Logged-in Members:  monkey

You’re all figments of my imagination.  Meth is a hell of a drug.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/08/12 at 11:44 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Mick did say something aboot the flu making the rounds earlier in the game.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/08/12 at 11:44 PM ET

I’m getting the same for SYF on my screen, too, Nate.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/08/12 at 11:44 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Yeah, sorry about that…

That was you?

Posted by monkey from here to Timbuktu on 02/08/12 at 08:23 PM ET

Yeah, they have some strange initiation rites in bezukovs’ new hangout.

Posted by calquake on 02/08/12 at 08:22 PM ET

We have a lot of famous members…. so don’t act like you don’t want to join…

Can I check your thetan level or interest you in an e-meter reading?

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/08/12 at 11:44 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Evening 19+.  Late for the party…glad to see we are up by 2 goals.
Thanks Paul, You Rock!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 02/08/12 at 11:44 PM ET

ITDeuce's avatar

You’re all figments of my imagination.

Posted by monkey from here to Timbuktu on 02/08/12 at 08:44 PM ET

That’s why we’re all so effed up.

Posted by ITDeuce from The Sunny High Desert on 02/08/12 at 11:45 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Jesus…. take the FUCHING SHOT.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/08/12 at 11:46 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Shoot the fuching puck Mule - - good gawd

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/08/12 at 11:46 PM ET

We have a lot of famous members…. so don’t act like you don’t want to join…

Can I check your thetan level or interest you in an e-meter reading?

Posted by bezukov from South of Detroit on 02/08/12 at 08:44 PM ET

Will you have Sully’s beavers?  If you don’t, I’ll just bring the…FUCH YOU MULE SHOOT THE DAMN RUBBER…Guinness.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/08/12 at 11:46 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

Shøøt the puck ya damn Møøse

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 02/08/12 at 11:46 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Can I check your thetan level or interest you in an e-meter reading?

Uh, yeah.  I’ll even pay you.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/08/12 at 11:46 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

You’re all figments of my imagination.  Meth is a hell of a drug.

Posted by monkey from here to Timbuktu on 02/08/12 at 08:44 PM ET

I thought you said it was a bag-o-crack.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/08/12 at 11:46 PM ET

Uncle Mike, can you please play the three and four lines on the PP?  Just try it.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/08/12 at 11:48 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Fil was wide open.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/08/12 at 11:48 PM ET

monkey's avatar

I thought you said it was a bag-o-crack.

That was before the game.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/08/12 at 11:48 PM ET

ITDeuce's avatar

Posted by SYF from a “Bron-Y-Aur Stomp” on 02/08/12 at 08:46 PM ET

SYF, this is a shining example of exactly why I absolutely love this place.

Posted by ITDeuce from The Sunny High Desert on 02/08/12 at 11:48 PM ET

Fil was wide open.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/08/12 at 08:48 PM ET

This is the Wings PP, Kate.  Only shots from the point matter.

monkey's avatar

Sully’s Beavers…. Rubber… shooting… crack…

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/08/12 at 11:49 PM ET

monkey's avatar

wide open…

Posted by monkey from Finland on 02/08/12 at 11:50 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Posted by SYF from a “Bron-Y-Aur Stomp” on 02/08/12 at 08:46 PM ET

As long as they’re willing to help me build my desert compound.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/08/12 at 11:50 PM ET