Abel to Yzerman

Don’t Look Back

The one thing Red Wing's Fans are waiting for is some semblance of consistency. We are in the home stretch of the season, and there are 19 of us that have been more than patient. No one wants to see their Team back their way into the playoffs, but at this point we are willing to take anything we can. With less than twenty games left it's going to be a tough row to hoe, but hard work makes it all possible. It's time to tighten up every aspect of our game and move forward.

Don't look back. Just get into the post season and take it from there.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

It's a Live Blog. Bitches!

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

Paul's avatar

Khan tweet,

Smith and Pulkkinen not taking part in warmups, so they’ll be scratched. Datsyuk warming up, so he’ll be in.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/08/16 at 07:33 PM ET

calquake's avatar

It’s a great night for a “bout fuching time we win” hockey game.  L.G.R.W.  Many thanks to you Kate.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/08/16 at 07:41 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Howdy bitches, I’m still lurking in the shadows.
I said I’ve given up on the LBs this year as every time I comment during a game it goes to shit immediately after… So if tonight goes south you can thank me later.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/08/16 at 07:42 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Every game is a must-win. Let the good times start tonight.

LGRW

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 03/08/16 at 07:53 PM ET

moar shoot
moar foals
2 points

L.G.R.W.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/08/16 at 07:54 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Everyone likes looking down at a BJ.

Erm…that doesn’t work.

Two points bitches.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 03/08/16 at 07:56 PM ET

calquake's avatar

So that’s why the Wings have been doing poorly. smile

So if tonight goes south you can thank me later.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/08/16 at 06:42 PM ET

At least you wear the Gamewrecker crown with pride. grin

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/08/16 at 07:57 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Game wrecker beats having a pink fairy on my head in a pic.
Damn man, that was quite a while ago…..

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/08/16 at 08:00 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

magic man is in,
sounds like it is time to win.

lgrw eh?

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 03/08/16 at 08:04 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Game wrecker beats having a pink fairy on my head in a pic.
Damn man, that was quite a while ago…..

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/08/16 at 07:00 PM ET

I was thinking the same thing the other day.  Haven’t been to a game in two years.  Last one was in L.A. with Capt’n Dennis.  Miss the get togethers but am shooting to attend a game in the new arena in 2017.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/08/16 at 08:05 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Evenin’ Bitches !

There is the key, focus on the process and delivering pucks to the net!

Thanks FedEx!

Posted by RWBill on 03/08/16 at 08:08 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Let’s make a plan and get it done Cal.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/08/16 at 08:09 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Let’s make a plan and get it done Cal.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/08/16 at 07:09 PM ET

Done and done my friend.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/08/16 at 08:10 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

woo boy, look at that urgency and execution

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 03/08/16 at 08:11 PM ET

Maybe the Wings stop turning it over in the d-zone?

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/08/16 at 08:12 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Thanks Kate!
Hi All!

Two points, Please!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's Chair on 03/08/16 at 08:13 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

6-1 sog for the bad guys

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 03/08/16 at 08:14 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

Let’s make a plan and get it done Cal.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/08/16 at 07:09 PM ET

Done and done my friend.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin’ on my manifesto on 03/08/16 at 07:10 PM ET

keep me posted fellas, I’d like to join ya grin

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/08/16 at 08:15 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

that was a nice point shot, need more of that

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 03/08/16 at 08:16 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Tater tots, Nike and AA get tossed around like step children.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/08/16 at 08:18 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

lotsa turnovers in our defensive end.  good start !

Posted by RWBill on 03/08/16 at 08:19 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

keep me posted fellas, I’d like to join ya grin

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/08/16 at 07:15 PM ET

(btw - I got a good friend to meet me there again, too wink  )

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/08/16 at 08:20 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Two points, Please!

Desperately need them.  grrr

Posted by bigfrog on 03/08/16 at 08:21 PM ET

calquake's avatar

keep me posted fellas, I’d like to join ya grin

L.G.R.W.

(btw - I got a good friend to meet me there again, too wink )

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/08/16 at 07:20 PM ET

Is his name Jack Daniels by any chance?  We’ve got plenty o’ time to plan this so yeah, “I’m all in”.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/08/16 at 08:26 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Posted by bigfrog on 03/08/16 at 07:21 PM ET

smile
Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's Chair on 03/08/16 at 08:29 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Execution errors keep derailing their offense, just pure lazyness

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 03/08/16 at 08:30 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

PP Detroit?  You’re darn tyutin

Posted by RWBill on 03/08/16 at 08:30 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin’ on my manifesto on 03/08/16 at 07:26 PM ET

me and Jack go way back but I haven’t touched the stuff in over 20 years

... as far as another get together for a Wings game? yeah, “I’m all in”.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/08/16 at 08:31 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

jimmy track’n em well tonite so far

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/08/16 at 08:34 PM ET

What’s this?  Momentum for Columbus after a failed Detroit PP?  That never happens

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/08/16 at 08:34 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

JIMMY!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's Chair on 03/08/16 at 08:38 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Keep missing the net on their best scoring chances

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 03/08/16 at 08:38 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

anyone else ever deal with chrome and slow buffering/streaming?

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 03/08/16 at 08:39 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

CBJ Brutes, just play the game…...

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's Chair on 03/08/16 at 08:40 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

need more shoot eh?

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 03/08/16 at 08:42 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

beer league

the only thing they seem to be able to do consistently is make the other team look good

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 03/08/16 at 08:43 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Jimmy standing strong.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/08/16 at 08:43 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

Not sure how that stayed out - GO JIMMY!

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 03/08/16 at 08:43 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

bodies piled up like cord wood no whistle…

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 03/08/16 at 08:43 PM ET

If this 1st period is part of the process, the process needs to die a horrible death.  4 shots on goal.  4 freakin shots.  Unreal.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/08/16 at 08:44 PM ET