Abel to Yzerman

Dinged Dong

I've said it before, way before many considered it appropriate to do so.

The Red Wings are a better team with that a strong dong in net, a dong belonging to James Tiberius Howard. A potent, dependable dong, a dong with staying power and strength and confidence.

But that dong can't stay strong. That's a problem modern medicine can't seem to fix.

So, that's a problem for the whole family.

I don't like Petr Mrazek. I never have. Not personally, because I don't know him. I don't like his style.

But his style may pay dividends tonite as we face off against hockey's best team, managed by the guy who should be managing our team, if not for the ego of one Ken Holland.

Maybe Mrazek's swagger does the trick tonite. Maybe he steals one, because a theft, another theft, is what we need.  We are not on par with this team, and that's ok. That's the cycle of life Holland has swirled us into.

One game, Petey.

Then the dong comes back, ready to bring us all continued joy.

Back to the vague mention I made of Steve Yzerman. I'm going to repeat a refrain.

Chris Ilitch needs to do something.  He needs, no matter what happens in June (and I do believe that month will feature a Tampa Cup), to offer the Yzerman family two things.

Money. Tens of millions of it  Power. All of it.

Bring the Captain home, Chris.

It's a Live Blog, bitches. LGRW. FKHASAP and HSYthissummer.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous       ‹ First  < 2 3 4

Missed opportunities in the 2nd and especially on the PP are the difference

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 01/07/18 at 09:44 PM ET

Grampy504's avatar

Talk aboot demoralizing….....

Do they still make MD2020?

Posted by Grampy504 on 01/07/18 at 09:45 PM ET

Do they still make MD2020?

Posted by Grampy504 on 01/07/18 at 09:45 PM ET

I’ll have the grape

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 01/07/18 at 09:47 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Saturday, Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/07/18 at 09:47 PM ET

Alan's avatar

See you bitches Saturday against Shitsburgh!

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 01/07/18 at 09:49 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Have a good Week, stay warm…..... see ya Sat.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's Chair on 01/07/18 at 09:49 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Until Saturday reprobates.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 01/07/18 at 09:53 PM ET

« Previous       ‹ First  < 2 3 4