Abel to Yzerman

Back To Back

This is the fastest back to back I think I've ever seen. A real short time between games, and the Islanders are waiting to pounce.

The Wings are coming in on high after the high scoring affair yesterday. Let's see if our Wings have a few more tricks(goals) up their jerseys.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

It's a live blog. Bitches!

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous        < 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›      Next »

Bent's avatar

CLANG

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 02/15/16 at 02:29 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

The Nyquist can’t buy a goal.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 02/15/16 at 02:29 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Granted this hasn’t been an exciting game yet but these announcers make me wanna take a nap.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin’ on my manifesto on 02/15/16 at 01:27 PM ET

I know. It’s like two old guys sitting around talking about corn yields…

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 02/15/16 at 02:30 PM ET

duhduhduh's avatar

I’m thinking we might see more of that AA line today on the back to back.

Posted by duhduhduh on 02/15/16 at 02:30 PM ET

calquake's avatar

At my house, we call it “downshifting”

Posted by dougie on 02/15/16 at 01:28 PM ET

At my house we call it “more time for drinking”.  cheese

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 02/15/16 at 02:30 PM ET

duhduhduh's avatar

Smith pulls a Smith.

Posted by duhduhduh on 02/15/16 at 02:31 PM ET

calquake's avatar

“Bad decision by Smith”, if you guys only knew.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 02/15/16 at 02:32 PM ET

dougie's avatar

I know. It’s like two old guys sitting around talking about corn yields…

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 02/15/16 at 01:30 PM ET

Or even worse, golf stories

Posted by dougie on 02/15/16 at 02:32 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Or even worse, golf stories

Posted by dougie on 02/15/16 at 01:32 PM ET

Or even more worse, it begins with “In my day”.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 02/15/16 at 02:34 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

A solid outing today might make Jimmy a bit more appealing to other teams as we near the deadline.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 02/15/16 at 02:36 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Or even worse, golf stories

Posted by dougie on 02/15/16 at 01:32 PM ET

Or even more worse, it begins with “In my day”.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin’ on my manifesto on 02/15/16 at 01:34 PM ET

HA! He just said “In my day”

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 02/15/16 at 02:37 PM ET

Soft call

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 02/15/16 at 02:37 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Or even more worse, it begins with “In my day”.

Yep, the young’uns at the shop are sick and tired of hearing aboot how we had better bands, better drugs, and STD’s could all be cured with a penicillin shot

Posted by dougie on 02/15/16 at 02:37 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

looks like he just fell down

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/15/16 at 02:38 PM ET

duhduhduh's avatar

Wings are having a bit of a “Jimmy” effect where they are a little disorganized without Mrazek playing the puck.

Posted by duhduhduh on 02/15/16 at 02:39 PM ET

calquake's avatar

HA! He just said “In my day”

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 02/15/16 at 01:37 PM ET

Zzzzzzzzzzz… Huh?  Did you just say something? LOL

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 02/15/16 at 02:39 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

I never thought I would say this…but I’m missing Oldsuck,those clows from NYI makes me so sleepy.

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 02/15/16 at 02:40 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Posted by dougie on 02/15/16 at 01:37 PM ET

The truth hurts.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 02/15/16 at 02:40 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Again, Smith shoots a puck right at an Islander in the D-zone.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 02/15/16 at 02:40 PM ET

Do I really need a large graphic in the bottom corner of the screen the entire game telling me Toronto and Chicago are playing later on NHL Network?  If they intentionally tried to suck, NHL Network couldn’t be more annoying.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 02/15/16 at 02:43 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Again, Smith shoots a puck right at an Islander in the D-zone.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 02/15/16 at 01:40 PM ET

If Oullette is a lock for next season I wouldn’t mind a package of Smith, Howard and a pick or prospect for a power forward.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 02/15/16 at 02:44 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

gonna get tougher legs gonna start to get heavy.

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/15/16 at 02:44 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 02/15/16 at 01:43 PM ET

That’s why I put my screen in Cinema mode so that crap is oot of the picture.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 02/15/16 at 02:46 PM ET

Do you think we can trade Andersson for the Labatt bear?  That thing seems to skate pretty well.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 02/15/16 at 02:57 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

Or even more worse, it begins with “In my day”.

Posted by dougie on 02/15/16 at 01:37 PM ET

the conversation reminds me of this:

Monty Python - Four Yorkshiremen

oh, L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 02/15/16 at 02:58 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

Yesterday during the Wings Bruins game the local NBC channel in Louisville had a school closing ticker on the screen because of the 2.5 inches of snow that fell Sunday.. also, there was an additional logo for the company sponsoring the school closing ticker.#*@$#*@!  sick  shut eye

Posted by Down River Dan on 02/15/16 at 03:00 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

can trade Andersson for the Labatt bear

But the Bear isn’t wearing any equipment. Not even a cup! Stupid Bear!

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 02/15/16 at 03:01 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 02/15/16 at 01:58 PM ET

LOL  LOL

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 02/15/16 at 03:02 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Good stop.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 02/15/16 at 03:05 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

And we’ve had a “Back in my day” and a reference to a Dean Martin character in the last couple of minutes.  What is the deal with these guys?

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 02/15/16 at 03:06 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Hey, it’s finally noon!  Now I can have a beer without “having a problem”.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 02/15/16 at 03:08 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Bad game management.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 02/15/16 at 03:09 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

PK.  Balls.

Posted by RWBill on 02/15/16 at 03:09 PM ET

Not sure how a hold causes your head to snap back

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 02/15/16 at 03:09 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Another good stop.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 02/15/16 at 03:10 PM ET

calquake's avatar

What is the deal with these guys?

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 02/15/16 at 02:06 PM ET

“Hot Tub Time Machine”.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 02/15/16 at 03:11 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

How the hell did that happen?

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 02/15/16 at 03:13 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Ugh.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 02/15/16 at 03:13 PM ET

Nice interference in center ice to put Oulette on the ice

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 02/15/16 at 03:13 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

that’s a Tuesday here.

crap crap crap…

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/15/16 at 03:13 PM ET

« Previous        < 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›      Next »