Abel to Yzerman

All Signs Point To Disaster

This is the most redolent example of a trap game I've ever seen.

Coming off an emotional two game sweep of this once invincible and once Mighty Ducks, in front of 7 thousand of their own fans and 11 thousand of ours.

Phoenix hasn't won in five games.  Shane Doan has been playing for free the entire year, waiting for a Saudi pharmacist to buy the team. HockeyinHD says I shouldn't have said that about the Saudi pharmacist, that this is no place for hijinks like that.

This is a Live Blog, bitches.  And somewhere Murph is getting completely and utterly wasted, whore-style.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

« Previous        < 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›      Next »

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Posted by whorestyle from Whooorze-ville, Arizona on 03/25/13 at 09:01 PM ET

Could you post a link so anyone that might be interested can donate to Project Kidsight Michigan, or a local chapter?

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 03/25/13 at 09:23 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Full disclosure-  that’s not my photoshop.  I got the link from someone on here, I don’t remember who.  Someone in New England I believe.  I couldn’t put together something like that to save my life.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 03/25/13 at 09:25 PM ET

whorestyle's avatar

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 03/25/13 at 09:23 PM ET

Que?

Posted by whorestyle from Whooorze-ville, Arizona on 03/25/13 at 09:33 PM ET

Savage Henry's avatar

I hear you.  I couldn’t even do the ‘Larry Murphy with the square glasses’ in MS Paint.  I just end up with Sharpie all over my monitor and tears and beer all over my keyboard.

Posted by Savage Henry on 03/25/13 at 09:33 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Howdy All!

Here with you all for a bit, but it’s a late game for this East Coast gal, and commute & work come early.

Hoping for 2, yes, I believe in the WINGS!!!!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 03/25/13 at 09:34 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Posted by Savage Henry on 03/25/13 at 09:33 PM ET

The truth is we’re going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry.  I’ve known him for years but he ripped us off—and you know what that means, right?

Posted by monkey from Finland on 03/25/13 at 09:39 PM ET

Savage Henry's avatar

Yes, I’ve cashed my check.

Posted by Savage Henry on 03/25/13 at 09:40 PM ET

DAN M's avatar

is brunner back in

Posted by DAN M on 03/25/13 at 09:41 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Que?

Posted by whorestyle from Whooorze-ville, Arizona on 03/25/13 at 09:33 PM ET

You said after high school you went to Australia with the Michigan Lions Club. Project Kidsight helps kids get free vision screening. Wouldn’t a Lions Club member know that?

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 03/25/13 at 09:41 PM ET

monkey's avatar

Yes, I’ve cashed my check.

You can’t get away with sandbagging a Doctor of Journalism.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 03/25/13 at 09:42 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer’s chair on 03/25/13 at 09:34 PM ET

*smoothly slides over three bar stools* Well, hello there. May I buy you a drink?  cool hmm

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 03/25/13 at 09:45 PM ET

whorestyle's avatar

lolz…so I just had to explain to my daughter why I’m sitting here laughing.  She’s 21 so I figured I could let her in on the joke.

She’s cackling just as hard as I was

Posted by whorestyle from Whooorze-ville, Arizona on 03/25/13 at 09:47 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

the hot dogs are grilled and eaten. now is the time of the yodelin coyote to sit on a cactus. Fear the 19!

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 03/25/13 at 09:48 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

so we choked the d-ucks with cut up hot dogs ... twice.

now the desert dogs are dehydrated, lacking whins.

murph is missing, our Chief is not pleased with the GM and our Cup hasn’t been home in too long.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/25/13 at 09:52 PM ET

whorestyle's avatar

Though I’m not sure of it’s origin.  Hasn’t kicked on yet

Posted by whorestyle from Whooorze-ville, Arizona on 03/25/13 at 09:53 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

It can’t be worse than playing BJ’s, right?

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 03/25/13 at 09:54 PM ET

whorestyle's avatar

So we got a new toy at work for making stickers.  I decided to uh…“test” the skills of one of my airmen.

Started with this:

Then I snipped and gave a little peel..okay alot of peel…took a while to get it separated:

Apply the magic peeler offer tape:

And voila bitches…ready for sticking on my back window as soon as it gets above freezing for more than ten fuchin minutes

Got six more on that sheet.

Thinking of selling them for $45 / per.

Posted by whorestyle from Whooorze-ville, Arizona on 03/25/13 at 09:56 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

It can’t be worse than playing BJ’s, right?

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Looking for a “D” man on 03/25/13 at 09:54 PM ET

Shut. Whore. Mouth. Please.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 03/25/13 at 09:57 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Posted by whorestyle from Whooorze-ville, Arizona on 03/25/13 at 09:56 PM ET

Thats styling Jeff.  What size?  got me a big blank window on my ride that would look good on

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 03/25/13 at 09:59 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Queue pasta, biznatches.

Ready for this shit to go down. Cleary with the ‘trick, and everyone vomits.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 03/25/13 at 09:59 PM ET

whorestyle's avatar

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Looking for a “D” man on 03/25/13 at 09:59 PM ET

Six inches.  I was inspired by last nights festivities.

Posted by whorestyle from Whooorze-ville, Arizona on 03/25/13 at 10:01 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Giant knee brace for the Doanbag… let’s make use of that knowledge, shall we Tootoo?

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 03/25/13 at 10:02 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Ready bitches?

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 03/25/13 at 10:03 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Posted by whorestyle from Whooorze-ville, Arizona on 03/25/13 at 10:01 PM ET

Do they ship with buns?  If you find an extra, let me know.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 03/25/13 at 10:04 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Posted by Vladimir16 on 03/25/13 at 09:45PM ET

HaHa, Nice move…. but I am going to have to say no thanks, but thanks for the offer, you’re sweet!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 03/25/13 at 10:05 PM ET

whorestyle's avatar

Ugh…that feed I sent is the phoenix feed

Posted by whorestyle from Whooorze-ville, Arizona on 03/25/13 at 10:05 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Aw shit, Tootoo is out. Scratch, my previous comment.

... let’s make use of that knowledge, shall we Bert… He… Col… Sam… well shit. Never mind.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 03/25/13 at 10:05 PM ET

klank's avatar

60 minutes, boys.  LGRW!

Posted by klank from the finest hot tub in Marin on 03/25/13 at 10:05 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Brunner in.  22 scratched

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 03/25/13 at 10:06 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

er, “Scratch my previous comment.”

Don’t know how that rogue comma got in there.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 03/25/13 at 10:06 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

this still makes me LOL ... from last night:

3rd Period

19:26 ANA Ryan Getzlaf : Tripping   (Valtteri Filppula)
19:26 ANA Ryan Getzlaf : Unsportsmanlike conduct
19:26 ANA Ryan Getzlaf : Misconduct (10 min)
19:26 ANA Teemu Selanne : Misconduct (10 min)
19:26 ANA Corey Perry : Misconduct (10 min)
19:26 ANA Teemu Selanne : Game Misconduct

LOL

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/25/13 at 10:07 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Monster needs to show up, dont think the skaters will

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 03/25/13 at 10:08 PM ET

ITDeuce's avatar

Evening bitches.  Here we go.

Posted by ITDeuce from The Sunny High Desert on 03/25/13 at 10:09 PM ET

whorestyle's avatar

19:26 ANA Ryan Getzlaf : Tripping   (Valtteri Filppula)
19:26 ANA Ryan Getzlaf : Unsportsmanlike conduct
19:26 ANA Ryan Getzlaf : Misconduct (10 min)
19:26 ANA Teemu Selanne : Misconduct (10 min)
19:26 ANA Corey Perry : Misconduct (10 min)
19:26 ANA Teemu Selanne : Game Misconduct

Poor misunderstood Ducks

Posted by whorestyle from Whooorze-ville, Arizona on 03/25/13 at 10:09 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Never Fear. Det Feed.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 03/25/13 at 10:09 PM ET

“We’re not the same team that mouths off to all the refs you can look. We don’t have a two-minute unsportsmanlike penalty yet this year. I would venture to guess we’re at the bottom of the league in misconducts for talking.”

Probably not the best timing on that quote Boudreau

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/25/13 at 10:10 PM ET

Oh crap…..O’Halloran

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/25/13 at 10:10 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

I was laughing hard at my stomach over that. Clowns, the lot of them.

Poor Lash can’t catch a break.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 03/25/13 at 10:11 PM ET