Abel to Yzerman

A Stress Trifecta

I paused the Michigan debacle to give you another hastily conceived live blog.

Hopefully, the Wings will be up by three around 8:07 because I think there's something else on.  And hopefully the Tigers will be up by 5 after the first inning so I can turn back to watch the Wings. And hopefully the Michigan game just ends. Soon.

It's a Live Blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >       Next »

VooX's avatar

You are in the midst of one helluva productive day, Chief, hope the little lady is keeping your tummy full and well rubbed.

Evening, bitches, what are you drinking?

Should be a fine night to doubt our team/coaches/GM and cast aspersions on each other.  While things could be better they could be much worse.  Trust me, I live in Toronto.  If you’ll check the standings *runs to check standings*... uh, nevermind.  At least when Tick-Tock said he waits until Thanksgiving to see how well we’re doing he means the American one and not the one this weekend in Canuckistan.

And is anyone is perplexed at Uncle Mike’s statement about our Saucy Tatar?  Or frustrated that our wonderfully talented Deep Diggers asked exactly zero follow-up questions?  I am so glad I’m a faux-journalist as I have neither the expansive waistline, Hawaiian shirts, or apathy to do the work of the real journalists.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 10/12/13 at 06:28 PM ET

VooX's avatar

*or apathy = nor apathy*

Stupid grammar.  And I forgot…

Happy Thanksgiving, eh, hope you and yours have a wonderful one.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 10/12/13 at 06:32 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

What’s up, Bitches?

I could say tonight could not get any worse, but it can, X 3.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 10/12/13 at 06:39 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

It’s a Live Blog, bitches.

Evenin’ Bitches, Chief. Three Teams from my home State are on tap tonite, and, I’m only really interested in one.

Let’s Roll!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 06:45 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

And hopefully the Michigan game just ends. Soon.

Blasphemy. Never count them out. Go Blue!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 06:53 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Happy Thanksgiving, eh, hope you and yours have a wonderful one.

Ditto VooX. My lucky half’s Mum is from Peggy’s Cove.

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 06:56 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

I have the Flyers crew on tap here in Bumblefuch, pa.

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 07:01 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Berube sounds just like Babbles. Start on time, keep it simple, blah, blah, blah…....?

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 07:03 PM ET

gowings's avatar

In what universe does Toronto become ahead of the Wings in the division? Damn….is this Halloween?

Posted by gowings from MTL on 10/12/13 at 07:05 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Hola bitches. First LB of the year after a fortnight in the motherland.

Just got off the phone ordering center ice and got a 37 cent discount from the last full year. Thanks Gary. Ass.

Hope the 19 are well.  Go Wings and Go Tigers.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 10/12/13 at 07:05 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Pretty quiet around here. Bitches. Where is everyone?

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 07:16 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

Glendening bonus points for wearing the Tiger cap.

Go Blue,
Go Tigers,
Go Wings!

Evening all.  Hopefully this turns around tonight

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 10/12/13 at 07:20 PM ET

Serial Killer!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 07:21 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

Bert with the NHL 2K-style wrap around

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 10/12/13 at 07:22 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Howdy all, coming in from down here south of DC where the idiots are…...

Thank Goodness their is something other than politics to watch…..

I agree with you all and I will sum it up as this GO Michigan!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 10/12/13 at 07:23 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

One of my “kids” is 36 today. I feel young. He feels old. He’s past that age where you can reverse numbers. Funny how that works. wink

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 07:29 PM ET

VooX's avatar

Apparently UofM has made quite the comeback, Kate, up by 3 after 3.  I think some of the bitches around here prefer blue to red tonight.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 10/12/13 at 07:32 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

One of my “kids” is 36 today.
Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 07:29 PM ET

Happy Birthday to your kid, and congrats to You!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 10/12/13 at 07:33 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

Time is a funny think Kate.

I was 36 once.  Seems like only yesterd…....

Ah hell, who am I kidding?

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 10/12/13 at 07:33 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

What? They can’t multi-task?

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 10/12/13 at 07:35 PM ET

VooX's avatar

I just watched a commercial where I was staring mostly at the back of people’s heads while they spoke.  And it wasn’t for a dandruff shampoo.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 10/12/13 at 07:36 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

We are a multi-media device home. I have the tools. Our teams have the tools and the talent.

I am a Red Wings Fan first and foremost.

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 07:36 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Jimmah wearing the Pink & White - Nice - Save the Ta Tas!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 10/12/13 at 07:39 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Nice to be up one at the end of the first period.

Go Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 10/12/13 at 07:45 PM ET

VooX's avatar

I am liking Glendening.  Looks comfortable out there.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 10/12/13 at 07:48 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Dats and Bert showing his Homer move. Close but no cigar. Jimmah with some good saves with the pink pads.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 10/12/13 at 07:49 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Bunches of Funchess !

And Datsyuk.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 10/12/13 at 07:49 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Time is a funny think Kate.

I was 36 once.  Seems like only yesterd…....

Ah hell, who am I kidding?

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 10/12/13 at 07:33 PM ET

When I was 21, it was a very good year…............(Frank Sinatra reference) for some of the 19 that may not get it. Jack.

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 07:52 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

When I was 17 i bought some mighty good beer, bought some mighty good beer with a fake ID…

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 10/12/13 at 07:53 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

Michigan up by 10 now!

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 10/12/13 at 07:56 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

Just when the cosmic dust had started to settle   wink

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 10/12/13 at 07:57 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Hejsan or god kvall Let’s Go Red Wings.. !!!

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 10/12/13 at 08:00 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Me likey. I saw Sinatra at Olympia Stadium In 1974. Just because…... Nelson Riddle and his Orchestra, in the round. 45 minute set. No encore. He had more protection than POTUS. The place reeked of Perfume instead of marijuana. And, I was 21. I knew a couple of ushers. Two bucks to get in.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 08:02 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Just when the cosmic dust had started to settle

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 10/12/13 at 07:57 PM ET

We of the Cosmic Dust, never settle.

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 08:04 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Is that another random call of. Interference

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 10/12/13 at 08:16 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Come on Wings, lets get a PP Goal

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 10/12/13 at 08:18 PM ET

Kronners!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/12/13 at 08:20 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

WOO HOO Wings 2-0

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 10/12/13 at 08:20 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Nice beer league pass. Mule.

Scooooooore. Kronner.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 10/12/13 at 08:20 PM ET

WestWing's avatar