Abel to Yzerman

30 For 30

30 points in 30 games.

Disgusting.

It's my birthday and I'm going to celebrate by posting this then not thinking about the Detroit Red Wings all night.

It's a Live Blog, bitches.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Happy birthday, Master Chief.
I will raise a beer now and a bourbon later in your honor, sir.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 12/15/16 at 06:05 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Happy 21st, Chief

I’m going to make a prediction, and if I’m right then all 19 of you owe me a fifth of Crown Royal.

Within the next 24 hours, we will hear the following quotes about tonight’s game:

Blash: ”... I thought our process wasn’t good enough ...”

Tick Tock: ”...obviously we wanted a better outcome than we got ...”

and, nothing will be done about it, at all. Nada. Zilch.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie, MI on 12/15/16 at 06:13 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

oh, and enjoy the game

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie, MI on 12/15/16 at 06:14 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Happy birthday sailor and stolat which means may you live 100 years.
Will have several beers for you after my beer league championship game tonight win or lose.
GO PYLONS defend the cup and of course LGRW

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the season Greenville Pylons on 12/15/16 at 06:15 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Happy birthday Bill, hope you will be able to ‘see’ the end of the game tonight, the Wings just may shock us tonight.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/15/16 at 06:23 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

GO PYLONS defend the cup and of course LGRW

Good Luck in your game - score a Hat Trick!

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 12/15/16 at 06:38 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Nothing like being 37% of the way through the season with 32% of the points you need to barely make the playoffs.

At this point, I can’t decide whether a win or a loss would be a better present for you, Master Chief. So you make the call, and I hope it comes true for you.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 12/15/16 at 06:38 PM ET

Kate from AZ-made in Detroit's avatar

Happy birthday Chief! Glad you made it in tonite.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from AZ-made in Detroit on 12/15/16 at 06:40 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Happy Birthday!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 12/15/16 at 07:03 PM ET

ColeCreber's avatar

Happy Birthday from one Navy guy to another! I hope you have many more!!

As for the Team.. What Team? I have never known this kind of hockey.. I’m not and older/wiser fellow like most of y’all and I mean that with no offense. I’m 31.. So this whole Playoff Streak.. Kinda been my life. I live here in North Carolina, where the Hurricanes have always sucked. Well, there was that one year. But… I can honestly say.. I know how they must feel. It.. Sucks.

Anywho, sorry, y’all.

SHOOT. THE. PUCK! Maybe just win a game for the Master Chief!

Posted by ColeCreber on 12/15/16 at 07:16 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Happy birthday, master chief, and if Becky doesn’t come through for you just give me a call.

Posted by RWBill from the Babcock school of cheese grabbing. on 12/15/16 at 07:24 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Evenin’ Bitches!

I think the key to jumpstarting the offense is to limit the minutes of the one player who has shown he can create a goal from nothing.

Posted by RWBill from the Babcock school of cheese grabbing. on 12/15/16 at 07:25 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Happy Birthday!

And welcome back, Ken Daniels.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 12/15/16 at 07:31 PM ET

calquake's avatar

From one fellow Sagittarian to another Happy Birthday Master Chief.

It’s a great night for a hockey game.  L.G.R.W.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 12/15/16 at 07:34 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Happy Birthday !!

And yes isn’t nice to see Daniels back again,,very much welcome back Daniels

I believe we will win tonight… Let’s Go Red Wings….clap clap clap

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 12/15/16 at 07:35 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

Happy Birthday, Chief

now let’s celebrate with a “W”

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/16 at 07:35 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

Happy Birthday!

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 12/15/16 at 07:37 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

“start on time”

... if I had a dime every time I’ve heard that the last 2, 3, 4 + years ...

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/16 at 07:38 PM ET

L.G.R.W.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 12/15/16 at 07:39 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it begins.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 12/15/16 at 07:39 PM ET

calquake's avatar

JFC… are you kidding me?

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 12/15/16 at 07:39 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

21 seconds ...................................

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/16 at 07:40 PM ET

must find the whiskey….

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 12/15/16 at 07:40 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

the good thing we do have lots of time to get that one back…Let’s Go Red Wings…

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 12/15/16 at 07:40 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

seriously 0-1 already…..come on Wings, shake It off and lets roll

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 12/15/16 at 07:40 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Cheer up, everybody!  Star Wars is back!  Got tickets for tomorrow!

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 12/15/16 at 07:42 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Let’s see how long this line gets to stay together.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 12/15/16 at 07:44 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

no goal

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/16 at 07:46 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

no ‘CLANK-CLANK’ but ‘clunck-clunck’ ... weird

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/16 at 07:48 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

Wings are inches from being down 4-0 already in this game sick

Posted by Down River Dan on 12/15/16 at 07:50 PM ET

kilt it

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 12/15/16 at 07:50 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

There’s one!

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 12/15/16 at 07:54 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Great pass by Glenny.  Let’s give him more 1st line minutes

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 12/15/16 at 07:54 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

1-1

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/16 at 07:55 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Green Yihaaa

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 12/15/16 at 07:55 PM ET

Kate from AZ-made in Detroit's avatar

Greener!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from AZ-made in Detroit on 12/15/16 at 07:55 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Yes 1-1

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 12/15/16 at 07:55 PM ET

build on it

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 12/15/16 at 07:55 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

lov’n the Mick

“wanna take a run at me? chew on this”

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/15/16 at 07:57 PM ET

Kate from AZ-made in Detroit's avatar