Abel to Yzerman

[12/17/2013] GDT: Red Wings vs Ducks

This might get ugly...

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

There are so many zebras that I have never seen before. Not good.

Thanks Red.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/17/13 at 01:23 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

It’s really different to be able to put helmetless faces to the evil men in stripes… I don’t know, I seem to have a little more respect for them seeing them as people.

A little more.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 12/17/13 at 01:26 PM ET

SK77's avatar

This might get ugly…

I appreciate your optimism.

Posted by SK77 on 12/17/13 at 01:33 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Thanks RedMenace!

might get ugly

..... Me with hands over eyes, afraid to watch, afraid to not watch, and we have more on the not hot list vs hot list

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 12/17/13 at 01:36 PM ET

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

My Gord, that projected lineup and injury list made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 12/17/13 at 02:15 PM ET

dougie's avatar

I am thinking that tonight might be the PERFECT opportunity to take one of those pills that just makes you smile and grin when bad things happen to good people.

The bottle says ‘Take as needed for pain”, psychic and emotional pain is not explicitly excluded.

Posted by dougie on 12/17/13 at 02:40 PM ET

This might get ugly…

Getzlaf’s in the lineup, so there’s your ugly.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 12/17/13 at 02:42 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

I hope Uncle Mike brought the lube out.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 12/17/13 at 03:02 PM ET

MoreShoot's avatar

This might get ugly…

Getzlaf’s in the lineup, so there’s your ugly.

I’d take him

Posted by MoreShoot on 12/17/13 at 03:06 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Thanks Red!

Might?  Bawahahahahahaha…............................

At least the Lions are….wait, never mind.

LGRW !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, with 3 fingers of rum & a cigar.. on 12/17/13 at 03:43 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

They should play all the vets tonight.

Right?

Right?!

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 12/17/13 at 04:08 PM ET

Alan's avatar

This might get ugly…

That might be what this team needs. Either way, I feel good about this g ame.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 12/17/13 at 04:51 PM ET

Watch Detroit win this 7-2.  Hat tricks from the Monster and Mrazek.  No wait, goals from their powerful secondary scoring; I mean look at the promise and potential on the 3rd/4th lines (there’s no arguing that the fourth line is as strong as the third!).

Posted by neffernin on 12/17/13 at 05:37 PM ET

Trish's avatar

Thanks Red.

I’m with Lil’ Redhead - I’m not sure if its better for me to watch or not watch.  Painful either way.

LGRW

Posted by Trish from Tampa/Clearwater FL on 12/17/13 at 06:23 PM ET

Thanks, RedM.  Toasting a very early San Miguel Pilsner to the GDT.

Dear Gord, I barely recognize that lineup.

Two points, Wings.  Just get ‘em.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 12/17/13 at 06:34 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

That might be what this team needs. Either way, I feel good about this g ame.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 12/17/13 at 04:51 PM ET

I want what you’re on

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 12/17/13 at 06:39 PM ET

I want what you’re on

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 12/17/13 at 06:39 PM ET

Make that two, but make mine double.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 12/17/13 at 06:44 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Tack sa mycket RED

Posted by dougie

I will for sure !!!!  Letssss Gooo Red Wiiings !!!!

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 12/17/13 at 06:55 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

blank stare

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/17/13 at 07:04 PM ET